PDA

View Full Version : MEN – WOULD YOU HAVE AN LTR WITH A POST - OP?

peggygee
10-15-2006, 09:55 PM
MEN – WOULD YOU HAVE AN LTR WITH A POST - OP?

So guys, which is it ‘taco or sausage?’

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/vagijna1.jpg

TomSelis
10-15-2006, 10:27 PM
It depends. Psychos need not apply, GG, TG or post-op.

BeardedOne
10-15-2006, 10:34 PM
It depends. Psychos need not apply, GG, TG or post-op.

Agreed, but I didn't see an option #7. :)

The closest I expect to be to an LTR is with my cats, and that's pretty much one of those 'til death do us part' things (Already lost one last year to a heart attack).

Hmm...I guess that would put me in the 'pussy' category, eh? :lol:

Friedrich_Nietzsche
10-15-2006, 10:49 PM
Yes i would, but i think you are not covering all the answers

TomSelis
10-15-2006, 11:21 PM
Yeah, I'm thinking there's plenty of guys it wouldn't matter if it was TG, GG, or post-op. Really it's the person that comes with the equipment.

peggygee
10-15-2006, 11:25 PM
Yes i would, but i think you are not covering all the answers

Herr Nietzsche,

Of the many proponents of existenstialism, Sartre, Kierkegaard, Heidegger, Camus, Fanon and de Beauvoir. I truly hold your writings in the highest regards.

Your use of detailed and critical analysis, etymology, parables, paradoxes, aphorisms, have greatly influenced both my thought process and writing styles.

Indeed, your oft-times quoted phrase, "That, which does not kill me, makes me stronger", is my mantra.

That you have been dead for over 106 years, has not diminished the value of your legacy to philsophy and mankind, one iota.

Mein, freunde, Herr Nietzsche, will all due deference to your statement, the poll that I have created, is not intended to stand up to empirical and statistical analysis, but rather, was generated to induce conversation.

Sincerly Ihr bescheidener Kursteilnehmer
Sincerely, your humble student
Peggy Gee

truplaya4real
10-15-2006, 11:48 PM
I don't really mind if a TS is pre or post op. I'm not one of those dick hunters like most tranny chasing tricks out there. As long as she looks like a woman I'm fine either way. I consider myself "straight" and a TS's dick is one of the last things I'm attracted to. If I wanted a dick so bad I'd just get a dude.

wrangler
10-17-2006, 05:38 AM
YES without question I would have a LTR with a Postop. In fact, I have no desire to have a LTR with a Preop or GG. Why spend time with a Preop or GG if you have the possibility to spend time with a Postop? Kinda makes no sense to me.

buttolino
10-17-2006, 06:08 PM
yep. I would. :)

yodajazz
10-21-2006, 02:34 PM
I love women. So a post op would be great. I love intelligent women. Philosophically these days I'm more into the mystics.