PDA

View Full Version : FRESH NEW LOOK FOR TransXtc.com

hollysweet
10-15-2006, 08:27 AM
Hi everyone well as of right now Damion has out done him self he has recently given the web site a brand new look and has redone the whole out side of the site and some of the inside .He's also restocking the inside with a lot of hot new faces to the site so I'm happy to be the first to let everyone know about the site having a brand new look as its only been up for a little under a yr . I hope everyone likes the new look and I'm sure Damion would love to hear what you'll think about the new design. Also so there is no confusion Damion is the new owner of the site as well. I'm going to be opening my own site in the next few months after I'm done touring. Ill be sure to let everyone know when that dates come a little closer but as of right now I just wanted to let everyone know about the new look for the site hope you all enjoy and have a great weekend
xoxoxox
Holly Sweet

hondarobot
10-15-2006, 03:21 PM
Great site design! Seriously, Damion did a great job. Personally, when I entered the URL I kinda sat back when the home page came up. Pretty bold, clean design. Hot girls, too. :wink:

First Allanahs poster, then this. It's been a good morning for layout and design work.

Brilliant stuff.

:)

hollysweet
10-15-2006, 06:41 PM
yeah i was super happy for him when i saw it it looks great so im sure it will keep doing well
xoxox
Holly Sweet

DamionX
10-15-2006, 07:26 PM
Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.

johnb
10-16-2006, 01:33 AM
wow, holly, it looks good, and i love your avatar

stillies77
10-16-2006, 01:43 AM
i love the paint pic in the banner babe can we see anymore from that set?

hollysweet
10-16-2006, 02:59 AM
Awwww youll are so sweet umm i do have more of those pics from that set i will have them in my new website somewhere but right now i dont have them to put up i do know that was my last set for TransXtc so you can join and see or i think there are some in the free preview lol or waite like one more month and ill have my own site plus tons more all new stuff of me. Im going to fl in a few hrs im going to be shooting with FoxyAngel so it should be fun after that ill be going up to nyc to shoot some new hott stuff with allanah as well . so ill have a bunch new stuff for you guys to peep at i hope that helps lol well take care youll have a good sunday night
xoxoox
Holly

hondarobot
10-16-2006, 03:23 AM
Heh. Nearly 1000 views (at this point) on a thread related to Damions site design, and the other two guys who post are flirting with Holly. This forum is just crazy sometimes. Can't blame 'em I guess, Holly is definately really hot. Damion is a lucky guy.

But I'll say that I really do think the site design is very effective, impressive really. Damion seems like a cool guy from the posts of his I've read, he deserves the props.

Great work.

hollysweet
10-16-2006, 03:48 AM
noooooo lol they are not .... yeah he did a gret job on his site im shure it will continue to do great ....he is very good at that.... well muahhh im off for the night i need to pack and get ready for my flight tomorrow youll have a good night muahhh
xoxox
Holly

stillies77
10-16-2006, 04:19 AM
good luck holly i hope you come shoot something n philly soon...its a good city that needs some tgirls like you to brighten it up :)

hollysweet
10-16-2006, 05:06 AM
ill be there monday of next week
xoxox
Holly

stillies77
10-16-2006, 07:13 AM
whoa really?!?

for what? haha and can i hang out with ya? ill take ya to south street and we can go get the best cheesesteaks at jims!

stillies77
10-16-2006, 07:35 AM
PS

this picture should be dubbed instant hard on cause thats the power it has over me

http://transxtc.com/ver2.0/holly/images/IMG_4540.JPG