PDA

View Full Version : Are there any chatrooms or free cams to meet T-girls?

TigBittyguy
01-24-2019, 05:43 PM
Aside from cam sites where you have to pay them.

LilyRox
01-24-2019, 07:03 PM
https://www.trannychatcity.com/

Almost all there are older CD's though. You get what you pay for.

I was on there for a little bit until I decided making money for free on cam sites was more appealing.

Nikka
01-24-2019, 07:25 PM
I tried to meet the cam girls in Person in Colombia and I almost came back to my country inside a Box

Stavros
01-24-2019, 10:36 PM
I tried to meet the cam girls in Person in Colombia and I almost came back to my country inside a Box

Was that before or after your 'donation'?

Red995
01-29-2019, 01:44 AM

good you still here
where can I read the story
thanks

gaysian71
01-29-2019, 08:59 AM
If you are looking for a free cam site where you can watch a hot girl masturbating for free and then chat with them to setup a date for free sex. The answer would be no.

But there are a few dating sites out there like transgenderdate where you can meet a girl for a legitimate date and possibly have a relationship. And I suppose if you are nutty enough, you can probably get a burner phone, talk to a girl on the burner phone, setup a date, and if she likes you she'll have sex with you. Then after you drop her off at home, you can toss the phone and never talk to her again. I suppose that would work, but it would be hell of wrong.