PDA

View Full Version : Am i the only one

truplaya4real
10-14-2006, 03:37 PM
Who doesn't have a current fav tranny at the moment? I WAS feelin some ladies, but my tastes change frequently so I feel indifferent about them at the moment. It's like after I jerk off to their pics/videos I get sick of them and need something else. I guess I'm all trannied out as some other guys have mentioned on this board before. lol

yodajazz
10-14-2006, 06:46 PM
I think most men are turned on by a fresh face, when it is all about sex. But for others there is a fascination with the whole person; the life; the lifestlye. I used to have a top three, but now I see so many great looking ones, it is too hard to choose one. After years of getting my heart broken by pretty young things (gg's). I now separate good looks, from those I would like to have a meaningful relationship with.

BeardedOne
10-14-2006, 10:18 PM
Having a poly mindset, it's tough for me to have a 'fave' really, though there is one that I look for now and again because I've met her and like her style. :)

It's kind of like the parent being asked 'Who's your favorite child?'. There's no right answer for that.

I have a few faves. Post more. :D

DaveloveShemales
10-14-2006, 10:25 PM
For me a tranny got to be really convincing has a woman if you know what I mean before I am attracted to them. I have seen some pictures and videos of some trannies that should just give up trying. I know that may sound wrong and I don't mean to offend anyone but how I feel and think.