PDA

View Full Version : Jelqing to improve erections

BostonBad
11-28-2018, 09:45 PM
Hello all.

There seems to be a lot of comments about ts girls and their big cocks. We all want a big cock either hanging between our legs or in our mouths.

Has anyone tried Jelqing, the ancient method, to increase the size of their penis? If so, any resulting issues? How about semen flow and quality of erections?

For me a big penis is important as well as semen flow and volume.

Laphroaig
11-28-2018, 10:01 PM
So, "Mr Handsome" has a small penis then...:dead-1:

SanDiegoPervySage
11-28-2018, 10:02 PM
Jelqing isn't for erection quality or "semen flow"(why would your dick be a factor in semen production or flow?)
I've tried it and gotten temporary gains.

BostonBad
11-29-2018, 08:47 AM
Jelqing isn't for erection quality or "semen flow"(why would your dick be a factor in semen production or flow?)
I've tried it and gotten temporary gains.

Thank you, how often did you do it? Did you lose results after?

Stavros
11-29-2018, 08:50 AM
Yak semen injected into the prostate gland will increase your flow of semen. The 'Legend of Lhasa', Wang Dong (in reality a Chinese immigrant from Wuhang) injected his prostate with Tibetan Yak semen, a delicate operation not really recommended, but which seems to have worked. The good new is that he was able to ejaculate without a break for 43 minutes. The bad news is that he died two days later.

eagertoplease
11-29-2018, 12:29 PM
The good new is that he was able to ejaculate without a break for 43 minutes. The bad news is that he died two days later.

Sounds like he got The Gush!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=tXX3csNPC-U

SanDiegoPervySage
11-30-2018, 02:08 AM
Thank you, how often did you do it? Did you lose results after?
Usually every other day. And yes, they were temporary gains. Ive heard of people doing it for a long time, like years, and seeing permanent gains but who knows if that's actually true.

BostonBad
11-30-2018, 03:06 PM
It clearly improves blood flow to the area. Perhaps other people have experience with this.