PDA

View Full Version : THE CL..............

hwbs
10-13-2006, 03:12 PM
i had gotten an email of links for funny ads on the cl, of some of new yorks finest.....this post was right below....i thought it was fucking hillarious......

#####Trannys Please Read ! ################# - t4m (Midtown)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-219926077@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-10-13, 2:47AM EDT

Please Stop pretending your Exotic,Carribian,or something your not! Men can tell and it makes us all look bad!They can see your Black or P.Rican. You look so silly standing there in your Dirty Room pretending.And please stop answering the door in Socks or Dirtyold slippers! Hook your feet up,a real Ladys feet are always done! clean them. Your lookin a wreck,then you ask for 150-200$? why should he want too pay you!4 what? Appearance is everything! Check yourself before you greet a man at your door !!PLease.

BeardedOne
10-14-2006, 01:17 AM
:shock:

:popcorn

njshorecat2
10-14-2006, 03:30 AM
Kind of makes me want to wash MY feet

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-14-2006, 04:47 AM
i had gotten an email of links for funny ads on the cl, of some of new yorks finest.....this post was right below....i thought it was fucking hillarious......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Stop pretending your Exotic,Carribian,or something your not! Men can tell and it makes us all look bad!They can see your Black or P.Rican. You look so silly standing there in your Dirty Room pretending.And please stop answering the door in Socks or Dirtyold slippers! Hook your feet up,a real Ladys feet are always done! clean them. Your lookin a wreck,then you ask for 150-200$? why should he want too pay you!4 what? Appearance is everything! Check yourself before you greet a man at your door !!PLease.

lol, fuckin classic

ezed
10-14-2006, 06:42 AM

What he's not telling you is that he paid the $150, gave her a pedicure and cleaned her apartment and she only tipped him two 20's. :(