PDA

View Full Version : Making my girl a whore

bamrule
11-27-2018, 02:06 PM
Hello all, I would like to ask for some help.
I have a gg gf who loves the cock, but here is the problem, she loves just mine cock, and I would love to share her, to be a cuckold, how do I procede to make her want other cocks?
I tried to tell her about my fantasy, she thinks i am joking, but i know for a fact that my cock isnt enough for her, i just need to guide her in the right direction, but dont know how.

Murmdrum
11-27-2018, 02:11 PM
if she isn't into it you can't force her into banging another dude...I personally admire her being only into her bf...

bamrule
11-27-2018, 02:14 PM
I know i can't force her into anything, not am I trying to. But i just want the right way to open her up, she is such a slut, you wouldn't belive, she just needs a gentle push in the right direction, and she will be looking for cock all the time, especially because this is a long distance relationship.

Lester316
11-27-2018, 03:31 PM
I have a gg gf who loves the cock, but here is the problem, she loves just mine cock, and I would love to share her, to be a cuckold, how do I procede to make her want other cocks?
I tried to tell her about my fantasy, she thinks i am joking, but i know for a fact that my cock isnt enough for her, i just need to guide her in the right direction, but dont know how.

Find a person with a huge cock and introduce them to each other; then weep when she leaves you. Or maybe stop talking bollocks and be happy with what you've got.

Indiana_2tall
11-27-2018, 04:50 PM
What’s a gg girlfriend? I understand thinking it’s hot for your girlfriend to fuck other dudes, but I think some things are better left as fantasies. For starters there’s diseases and she will probably end up leaving you. Just use your imagination and enjoy your slut in the sheets.

Fitzcarraldo
11-27-2018, 04:55 PM
What’s a gg girlfriend?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8c/24/ce/8c24ce6afa14505f769f5fdb8afb9692.jpg

Cereal Escapist
11-27-2018, 04:56 PM
there is only one way another cock would make it into my wife and that is if it attached to a hot girl with me rotating between their assholes.

i never understood the cuckold thing from a man's perspective and whether or not she loves cock, if she is into monogamy, why try to circumvent a good thing.

bamrule
11-27-2018, 05:13 PM
I like the idea that she is a cock hungry whore. I want here to come home with her pussy filled with cum and i clean her. It is something i love, i want to do.
Please dont judge, and help me if you know how.

Laphroaig
11-27-2018, 05:31 PM
I like the idea that she is a cock hungry whore. I want here to come home with her pussy filled with cum and i clean her. It is something i love, i want to do.
Please dont judge, and help me if you know how.

Best thing she could do is leave you...

Stavros
11-27-2018, 07:08 PM

A cuckold discovers his betrayal by accident, not design.
Note on the spelling: it is mein Schwanz, with the additional mein Stier, and mein Scheiße.

Will Riker
11-27-2018, 11:05 PM
I think that I understand your point (to move her in the right direction), but as others said, this won´t be the smartest solution, pal

Create a fantasy with her being the whore (with the proper whore outfit) and you her pimp. If she´s the slut you describe, she´ll jump into the fantasy and, as a naughty slut, she´ll tell everything you want to hear and much more...

You may ask what your little whore have been doing with clients, and so on and fullfill you fantasy, without the risk of being left by her, for that is a real risk, as Indiana_2tall and others told before.

Had a fantasy like that for almost 2 years with a former gf that used to love jumping into this kind of scene and we created great stories that gave us much peasure, but never thought about having somebody else with her, or being a cuckold. Too risky....lol

Keep your slut just for you, and enjoy.

Trapt53
11-27-2018, 11:18 PM
I'm wondering how you know for a fact you're not enough for her? She seems to be indicating you are by not going for strange dick. If you're right and in a long distance relationship, you may already be a cuckold or you may be the strange dick cuckolding someone more local to her.

If this is that important to you, maybe it's time to look for a girlfriend that shares your interest. Pestering your girlfriend to do something she doesn't want to do will probably annoy her into breaking up with you. There's a small chance she may try it to please you, but it's 50/50 whether she ends up enjoying it or resents you for causing her to break her principles.

If you want to taste strange cum that badly, just get on grindr and suck some local dick.

Trapt53
11-27-2018, 11:20 PM
What’s a gg girlfriend? Genetic girl (born with a vagina, cisgendered)

scorpeo
11-28-2018, 12:05 AM
Start watching cuckold, 3some videos with her and soon enough she will be slooting. All girls have a sloot in them.

bamrule
11-28-2018, 06:01 AM
Thanks for all the replies.
We now have a deal, she made tinder. She is chatting with some people, some of those chats are a bit dirty, I can see that she is into it. I guess that is a start, but still she says she doesnt want another cock in her (i think she is lying).
Cant wait to see how this develops.
As far as her levaving me, if she does it, its okay, i would be zad for sure, but if she falls for another guy, she would have done it sooner or later.
I hope she takes a hot load in her mouth soon, at least that for start.

BostonBad
11-28-2018, 09:39 PM
Pick out a guy and have him over for drinks. Get her a little buzzed.

Hopefully he will tear into your woman real good. Once she does it, she will be open to doing it more and more. Over time maybe she can get into the triple digits.

Cereal Escapist
11-28-2018, 10:03 PM
Thanks for all the replies.
We now have a deal, she made tinder. She is chatting with some people, some of those chats are a bit dirty, I can see that she is into it. I guess that is a start, but still she says she doesnt want another cock in her (i think she is lying).
Cant wait to see how this develops.
As far as her levaving me, if she does it, its okay, i would be zad for sure, but if she falls for another guy, she would have done it sooner or later.
I hope she takes a hot load in her mouth soon, at least that for start.

i honestly can't understand this at all. how could you kiss her after seeing another dick in her mouth. I know all women have their history but its one thing for it to be in the past and another for you to see it and actually want it to happen.

you don't need to defend your tastes, because i know it is a common fantasy among many men...i just think it is one of the oddest things, but who am i to talk i guess....i like girls with dicks and i cannot lie!

bamrule
11-29-2018, 04:54 AM
Pick out a guy and have him over for drinks. Get her a little buzzed.

Hopefully he will tear into your woman real good. Once she does it, she will be open to doing it more and more. Over time maybe she can get into the triple digits.

This is a good idea, also the guy needs to have a cock bigger than mine, a lot bigger, and thicker, i would like for her whole to be stretched to its limits.

I have started looking for some bulls, when they send me a pic of their cocks, they are SO BIG, even i want to suck them!

BostonBad
11-29-2018, 08:45 AM
Is there a place near your house that does massage or bodywork? Get her doing that, she gets to play with dick and make bank.

Laphroaig
11-29-2018, 08:59 AM
Is there a place near your house that does massage or bodywork? Get her doing that, she gets to play with dick and make bank.

If she sells sexual services, that makes her a prostitute. Depending on which country she's in that could be illegal and get her into a lot of trouble.

Plus there are rules about discussing paid sex on this site now, that you appear determined to circumvent. That's twice now.

Think before opening your stupid gob...

bamrule
11-29-2018, 10:39 AM
I dont want her to be a prostitute, because is its illegal, and a lot of trouble here, so no.
Just a cock loving, craving slut, who will get filled with cum all the time. For her and mine pleasure.