PDA

View Full Version : PRE-OP or POST-OP

Coucoupietre
10-13-2006, 01:39 PM
OK, recently i see some topics related to Post-Ops. Let's make a poll. Who would you prefer as a girlfriend?

A Pre-Op or a Post-Op?

George Costanza
10-13-2006, 02:26 PM
OK, recently i see some topics related to Post-Ops. Let's make a poll. Who would you prefer as a girlfriend?

A Pre-Op or a Post-Op?

This doesn't make sense.
If you prefer a post-op, why not just go with a GG?

Coucoupietre
10-13-2006, 02:50 PM
I agree, on the other hand some guys are also interested in post-ops. That's why they are looking for post-op videos and pictures. Let's see the ratio.

A Pre-Op or a Post-Op?

This doesn't make sense.
If you prefer a post-op, why not just go with a GG?

peggygee
10-13-2006, 11:15 PM
Gee, you guys, ARE more regular than my period :smh

:banghead

NYCe
10-13-2006, 11:18 PM
Wash Rinse and Repeat.

peggygee
10-13-2006, 11:25 PM
At this point I am just having my Administrative Assistant send these out :sleep

Dear Sir,

As the Duly Elected President :king of the International Post Operative Womens Association (IPOWA), I can say that we have given your concern much thought and examination.

We have submitted the matter to the rank and file, and we have been in many meetings, summits, and tele-conferences with our members through-out the world. :soapbox

After many weeks of careful deliberation, we are able to state to you and to others with viewpoints devoid of merit, that :

1. We aren't doing this to please y'all.

2. A womens body, belongs to her, and she has ultimate say-so over it, in all matters, including to but not not limited to:

A. Who with,and when they will have sex.

B. Her rights to GID decisions, cosmetic surgeries, and GRS.

C. Reproductive rights, abortion, surrogacy, etc.

Finally the Sisters from 'da hood' as well as the 'burbs', asked me to convey this to you and your like minded brethren :censor fuc...:censor ..kiss my funky...:censor ... we hope your limp d... falls of.. :censor ...get a clue you ignor....pie.. ....:censor ..:censor

As, I am a classy broad, I am not at liberty to repeat such utterances, but I will say :moon

Sincerely,
Peggy Gee
President Elect (IPOWA)
Never Under Estimate The Power Of Women

NYCe
10-13-2006, 11:29 PM
Nice rank peggygee ;)

ezed
10-14-2006, 06:01 AM
I don't know, but I can say I prefer the postseason to the preseason. Thou the bats are bigger in the preseason and pitching tends to take the day in the post season.

Fuck! I'm starting to sound like specialk's poem! :?

pwnage
10-14-2006, 09:24 AM
Post-op for sure

gaiseric
10-14-2006, 09:40 AM
I'm happy going with either. :D I must admit that I visit more pre-op girls than post-op, but that's mainly because I prefer Asian girls and there is a shortage of Asian post-ops in London.

Coucoupietre
10-14-2006, 12:39 PM
Everybody in this world needs appriciation. When you succeed a job, you want your boss or candidates appriciate you. Everybody likes people telling them; "good job", "congratulations". And everybody likes people talking about him/her how he/she is good at his/her job or how smooth operator he/she is. Everybody likes this more or less. Someone who denies this is a liar. Beauty also needs appreciation. If you are beautiful and noone tells you or cares about your beauty then it is useless.

I will not talk about the disappointments that the post-ops had about loosing the pleasure of sex or artificial looking organ which is produced by a surgery etc. That is not related with this topic.

This is not a political form nor a topic, it shows the preference of tg admirers.

If you really think, you don't give a shit about what men think, you don't need to write a reply here. Then you can fuck yourselves with dildos.

At this point I am just having my Administrative Assistant send these out :sleep

Dear Sir,

As the Duly Elected President :king of the International Post Operative Womens Association (IPOWA), I can say that we have given your concern much thought and examination.

We have submitted the matter to the rank and file, and we have been in many meetings, summits, and tele-conferences with our members through-out the world. :soapbox

After many weeks of careful deliberation, we are able to state to you and to others with viewpoints devoid of merit, that :

2. A womens body, belongs to her, and she has ultimate say-so over it, in all matters, including to but not not limited to:

Finally the Sisters from 'da hood' as well as the 'burbs', asked me to convey this to you and your like minded brethren :censor fuc...:censor ..kiss my funky...:censor ... we hope your limp d... falls of.. :censor ...get a clue you ignor....pie.. ....:censor ..:censor

As, I am a classy broad, I am not at liberty to repeat such utterances, but I will say :moon

Sincerely,
Peggy Gee
President Elect (IPOWA)

wrangler
10-15-2006, 07:20 AM
An easy question... I most definitely prefer Postop over either Preop or GG. Postops are more feminine than preops and more sexy and alluring than GG. Also, I wholeheartedly disagree with the common notion that a GG is somehow more attractive under her panties than a Postop. There is no finer sight than what is between a Postop woman's legs. Vastly more appealing, beautiful and irresistible than what a GG has to offer....I selfishly am glad most men feel otherwise, it affords me more opportunities to meet/date/love such awesome women.

Realgirls4me
10-15-2006, 07:35 AM
For me, both of these extraordinary, unique women can be just as mysterious, alluring, erotic, sexy, and tempting simply based on where they originally hailed from. That is, what they came into this world as originally. That's what makes them special. :)

(Pssst, Hello? Why not offer the option of "Both" ?)

peggygee
10-15-2006, 09:32 PM
Everybody in this world needs appriciation. When you succeed a job, you want your boss or candidates appriciate you. Everybody likes people telling them; "good job", "congratulations". And everybody likes people talking about him/her how he/she is good at his/her job or how smooth operator he/she is. Everybody likes this more or less. Someone who denies this is a liar. Beauty also needs appreciation. If you are beautiful and noone tells you or cares about your beauty then it is useless.

I will not talk about the disappointments that the post-ops had about loosing the pleasure of sex or artificial looking organ which is produced by a surgery etc. That is not related with this topic.

This is not a political form nor a topic, it shows the preference of tg admirers.

If you really think, you don't give a shit about what men think, you don't need to write a reply here. Then you can fuck yourselves with dildos.

[[/quote]

Dear Mr. Coucoupietre

Thank you for your response, we will take your concern under advisement.

As to our remaining mute, to your comments; our mission statement dictates that whenever a libelous, slanderous, or derogatory statement is made to, or about women in general, and, transgendered and post operative women, specifically, then we ‘are going to step to ya’.

Our comments are not personal attacks, but rather are offered to educate, and correct the un / misinformed

Along those lines, of late we have noticed a very high number of posts that have made negative comments about post operative results.

As women who are personally impacted by and who have intimate knowledge of neo vaginas, I must state that we are hard pressed to find these defective vaginas that you speak of.

All vaginas have been inspected by the Quality Control division of the FBI (Female Body Inspectors) arm of IPOWA. Said vaginas are checked for smell, taste, functionality, etc, by highly trained and certified inspectors. :)

Seriously, though we just aren’t seeing all of these ‘botched surgical jobs’ that you allude to.

From your posts, I get a sense that you do not have a passion for, proclivity towards, and that you basically 'wants no parts of the pussy'. :)

Thus in the highly unlikely event that you find yourself face to face with a defective pussy, please call us 24/ 7/ 365 at 1-800-BAD-PUSS, that’s 1-800-223-7877, or email us at complainsts@badpussy.com.

Once again, thank you for your concern

Peggy Gee
President Elect
IPOWA
Never Underestimate The Power Of Women

Coucoupietre
10-17-2006, 03:11 PM
Dear Lady;

our mission statement dictates that whenever a libelous, slanderous, or derogatory statement is made to, or about women in general, and, transgendered and post operative women, specifically, then we ‘are going to step to ya’.

Our comments are not personal attacks, but rather are offered to educate, and correct the un / misinformed

When you make your comments i don't tkink it is necassary to make these kind of emoticons etc:

You are right about my ideas about vagina. I don't like it honestly. It is loose, wet, and some have a sharp smell. Because asshole is more narrower, everybody knows it gives more pleasure.

That's why i like dick & asshole combination. That's the best for me.

Wish you girls a happy life.

Best Wishes

Coucoupietre

peggygee
07-28-2008, 01:39 AM
Ahh, the good times. 8)

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/nostalgia5x4.jpg

Dim01
07-28-2008, 11:42 PM
I consider post-op like real girls so.. pre-op!

londonrussianblond
07-28-2008, 11:52 PM

A Pre-Op or a Post-Op?

This doesn't make sense.
If you prefer a post-op, why not just go with a GG? IT DOSNT MAKE SENSE TO ME EITHER,,, IF U LOVE COCK AND WANNA TAKE IT IN THE ASS THEN GO TO A MAN IN A GAY BAR ,,, :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
07-28-2008, 11:54 PM

A Pre-Op or a Post-Op?

This doesn't make sense.
If you prefer a post-op, why not just go with a GG? IT DOSNT MAKE SENSE TO ME EITHER,,, IF U LOVE COCK AND WANNA TAKE IT IN THE ASS THEN GO TO A MAN IN A GAY BAR ,,, :lol: OOOOH girl I am rolling on the floor!! I can't wait to go post op!!

londonrussianblond
07-28-2008, 11:57 PM
LOL!! WELL HONESTLY ,, WOT A STUPID POLL TO PUT UP ON A COCK HUNGREY SITE!! ITS OVIOUS WHAT THE OUTCOME WILL BE!! THER JUST LOOKIN FOR DRAMA ,,,, AGAIN!!! HI KELLY BY THE WAY!!! XXXX

MrsKellyPierce
07-29-2008, 12:04 AM
LOL!! WELL HONESTLY ,, WOT A STUPID POLL TO PUT UP ON A COCK HUNGREY SITE!! ITS OVIOUS WHAT THE OUTCOME WILL BE!! THER JUST LOOKIN FOR DRAMA ,,,, AGAIN!!! HI KELLY BY THE WAY!!! XXXXThats for sure girl, there are tons of threads where they hate on post ops, its annoying. When half of them haven't even met a transsexual in real life, much less had sex with either pre-op or post-op they base their decision on their FANTASY.

I would just like to state post ops have been in Playboy, Bond Girls, and many other things. And yeah maybe you'd fuck a pre-op, but in reality who would you rather take home to mom and dad????? A girl with something hanging or a girl with a vagina?

REALITY get out of the FANTASY. Who would you prefer to spend your life with, not what you would prefer as a one night stand!

londonrussianblond
07-29-2008, 12:15 AM
:)) OOOOOOOOOOH THIS IS GONNA GET INTERESTING AGAIN LOL!!! THANKS KELLY,,, LOOKING CUTE AS EVER IN UR PIC !!! XXXX

MrsKellyPierce
07-29-2008, 12:29 AM
:)) OOOOOOOOOOH THIS IS GONNA GET INTERESTING AGAIN LOL!!! THANKS KELLY,,, LOOKING CUTE AS EVER IN UR PIC !!! XXXXthanks girl!

stro767
07-29-2008, 02:03 AM

LTR_Seeker
07-29-2008, 02:08 AM
post op but not set in stone why pigeon hole yourslef from find great woman i say

TS DANIELLE FOXXX
07-29-2008, 02:14 AM

Dear Sir,

Sincerely,
Peggy Gee
President Elect (IPOWA)

This guy has more issues then The Mayor of New York