PDA

View Full Version : Get a clue people......This is the internet.

ARMANIXXX
10-12-2006, 11:15 PM
Why get so worked up on what gets written on the internet with such overzealous rage?

So what Megabody trolls in caps. So what Brandy is a bitter old has been. So what if Mystique is a manhating tranny lesbian.

So f'ing what?
Get pissed off and, "I'm leaving, because you make me angry and sad".

Some of you need to grow thicker skin on the goddamn internet.

ARMANIXXX
10-12-2006, 11:16 PM
Now.....back to my tranny dick photos.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-12-2006, 11:17 PM
Why get so worked up on what gets written on the internet with such overzealous rage?

So what Megabody trolls in caps. So what Brandy is a bitter old has been. So what if Mystique is a manhating tranny lesbian.

So f'ing what?

agreed

BeardedOne
10-12-2006, 11:18 PM
Now.....back to my tranny dick photos.

What he said! 8)

stillies77
10-12-2006, 11:56 PM
lets see some more raquel haha at least she isnt going anywhere haha

TomSelis
10-12-2006, 11:58 PM
This clubhouse/locker room/boys room stuff has GOT to stop. Just because someone doesn't agree with you, shouldn't make you "leave." That's the way the world works, people don't agree on everything. What does leaving accomplish?

I thought we were adults here. Damn.

BeardedOne
10-13-2006, 12:04 AM
I thought we were adults here. Damn.

Speak for yourself, dude. :lol:

Damn. There are more mature people in a kindergarten schoolyard.

F.Y.I. ~ I'll be out of the way soon, so you boys can have clubhouse all to yourselves.

Say it ain't so, Ms. Blueness! :shock:

Don't leave me here alone! *Whine* :cry:

stillies77
10-13-2006, 12:11 AM
its like approaching a deer...no sudden movements boys!!

Legend
10-13-2006, 12:13 AM
So what if Mystique is a manhating tranny lesbian.

Dont interpret that fact that she can defend herself as manhating, ive seen alot of guys dislike her because of her sexual preference and feel the need to call her out somewhat but she is basically defending herself against fools like mega.

BeardedOne
10-13-2006, 12:21 AM
So what if Mystique is a manhating tranny lesbian.

Dont interpret that fact that she can defend herself as manhating, ive seen alot of guys dislike her because of her sexual preference and feel the need to call her out somewhat but she is basically defending herself against fools like mega.

To this day I still can't figure out why dykes like Susie Bright and Greta Christina and <Thinking> TGs?...like Pat/Patrick Califia ever had an interest in chatting me up (OK, I owed one of them money), but I'd be proud to have a TSD like Mystique in my mail queue occasionally.

Truly, someone who isn't "All about the cock". :wink:

TomSelis
10-13-2006, 01:45 AM
Speak for yourself, dude. :lol:

Damn. There are more mature people in a kindergarten schoolyard.

Yeah, I know. My thing is when you put your personal business out there and someone smacks it down, you can't be mad. Can't be mad when someone's opinion differs from yours. And yeah, running away is like a kindergarten schoolyard.

ezed
10-13-2006, 05:38 AM
This is the world we live in. Deal with it. Here there is no physical harm. Juvenile humor....sure. Men love it...I do. When you leave and go out the door...guess what? It's the same place!

Kabuki
10-13-2006, 05:54 AM
There's just too many little boys running around the forum with their little cocks. Hiding behind Avatar photos...lol. I still think you can respect people. Even on-line. I believe that's the point that some individuals are trying to make.

peggygee
10-13-2006, 06:04 AM
There's just too many little boys running around the forum with their little cocks. Hiding behind Avatar photos...lol. I still think you can respect people. Even on-line. I believe that's the point that some individuals are trying to make.

Wonderful point, and beautiful avatar 8)

lust4ts
10-13-2006, 06:11 AM
I also agree no good ever came from hate.

If we could all walk in each others shoes for just one day the world would be a better place.

ARMANIXXX
10-26-2006, 02:20 AM
Once again,

Some of you people just don't understand the point.

THIS...I repeat, THIS IS THE INTERNET people.

Gettin all huffy and puffy over the f'in internet is just silly and ridiculous.

Realgirls4me
10-26-2006, 03:16 AM

So f'ing what?

While I agree with you to some degree that some posters should develope thicker skin to help deflect the criticism heaped on them, I doubt you would stand by as personal attacks were hurled in your direction. Right? Even in the anonymous state most of us exist in here, we all have our sense of self-respect and dignity to defend also. How much should a person be able to take in your opinion? Some of the attacks that have taken place in here are simply unwarranted and too extreme. If I or someone else tried to take you to the woodshed, would you turn the other cheek so easily?

... The problem I have with someone such as Mega is that he is the first to call out someone if he thinks their shit stinks, but just turn the tables on him like simply suggesting something such as innocent as he ace his illegible cap usage and he loses it. He can't see the forest for his hypocrisy. And, if one is going to dish it out in here, one should be ready to receive it too. ...Personally,his hieroglyphics aren't worth the headache it takes to decipher them.

tommytuu
10-26-2006, 03:58 AM

So what Megabody trolls in caps. So what Brandy is a bitter old has been. So what if Mystique is a manhating tranny lesbian.So f'ing what?

Some of you need to grow thicker skin on the goddamn internet.Yeah, the only problem is she makes a point to tell everyone everytime she posts. On every website and forum that she posts on. Its like fucking overkill after a while. Isn't it enough to put 100% tranny lesbian in her signature line. Obviously not. Don't get me wrong, I don't have nor have I ever had any attraction to her. Just think its a little bizzare to constantly tell people you don't date men. Or you don't date black men. Hey, I'm turned off by little dick trannies, overweight trannies, anglo-saxon trannies, racist trannies, flat chested trannies, very young trannies. But you won't find me constantly reminding you of that. Its fucking comical after a while.

10-26-2006, 04:15 AM
I am right. If you disagree, you are wrong.

That's my approach to internet message boarding.

Quinn
10-26-2006, 04:35 AM
It’s been my experience that posters – for the most part – get treated in a manner commensurate with their conduct. Some girls have been around this forum forever with little to no trouble, while others find it constantly. The same can be said of the male posters. My point: Don’t talk shit unless you have a thick enough skin to tolerate the inevitable response. Too many posters take a very passive-aggressive approach to their conduct and then storm away in a melodramatic huff when the predictable happens – convinced that they are somehow a victim of anything other than their own poor judgment.

-Quinn

werwt22
12-18-2006, 08:40 PM
LMAO this statement has been made so many times and it never has any effect. Half of these people are argumentative naturally and enjoy arguing/debating whether it be internet or in real life and the other half do it just because its the internet and they have a monitor to hide behind. It takes extreme circumstances to inspire change and you wont find any of that here so all you can do is put up with it and move on to the next subject unless you choose to engage in an endless arguement.

TJ347
05-22-2007, 04:50 AM
It’s been my experience that posters – for the most part – get treated in a manner commensurate with their conduct. Some girls have been around this forum forever with little to no trouble, while others find it constantly. The same can be said of the male posters. My point: Don’t talk shit unless you have a thick enough skin to tolerate the inevitable response. Too many posters take a very passive-aggressive approach to their conduct and then storm away in a melodramatic huff when the predictable happens – convinced that they are somehow a victim of anything other than their own poor judgment.

-Quinn

A little late, to be sure, but... CO-SIGN!!! :lol:

Dkg
05-22-2007, 06:04 AM
but it's the internet.....