PDA

View Full Version : I'm assuming Allanah is the Don King of TS Parties...lol

Thuggish_Intellect
08-10-2004, 02:02 AM
Seriously is she the only girls who throws parties on this scale? I'm a club promoter (straight clubs) and never really even thought about this as a possiblitiy. How many people usually attend these type of events? What's the format?

More importantly guys what would you like to see/take part of at one of these events.

Thanks

johnxyz9
08-10-2004, 02:09 AM
Her parties are packed, and professionally done.

I'm surprised that no-one has opened an above board TS Strip club post Guilliani. With the rise of TS interest due to the internet and judging by Allanahs parties, it would be a goldmine.

PS Allanah needs to give hair care advice to Don.

Thuggish_Intellect
08-10-2004, 05:26 AM
First of all rent/mortgage in any area near Manhattan is going to be unreasonable, especially for casual party goers.

I see that's half the lure with Allanah's parties are because there currently isn't any competition.

I can assure you that once you open up one "ts" club or ts strip club in NYC, then 4 and 5 will surely spawn from that...there's not enough market to sustain that, atleast I don't think.

I'll definately have to check her party out to see what's what before making any decisions.

Realgirls4me
08-10-2004, 06:49 AM
Don King ?

Don King ???

Geez, TI. What did Allanah ever do to you ? I don't know if I would find that very flattering. Don King ? Don King is one of the most unethical, unscrupulous, unprincipled snakes on this planet. I don't know who's worse, he or Bob Arum. Both are sleaze.

... Lessee, who would I compare Allanah's efforts and her parties to ? Hmmmmmmm ???

AllanahStarrNYC
08-10-2004, 08:21 AM
Thug

My parties are successful because they are not your run of the mill party.

The are events that take 2 months to plan. There is a theme, the club is decorated to fit the theme, there are usually over 30 host and entertainers amongst other things. And takes the support and help of a lot of people. I am the first to put such an event together for transsexuals.

It has nothing to do with competition from the other tranny bars.
Now Bar & Eldelweiss are both open on the nights my party is and
I dont think they ever got 600 people on a Thursday night.
People fly in from all over to attend this. It would not be succesful
if I had this party every week. That is why they are special and
attract large crowds.

longman
08-10-2004, 02:16 PM
The success of Allanah's parties is for sure not due to NO competition.
Its a mix of:
1. The amount of entertainers she has
2. The quality of the entertainers she has
3. The fact that she is very well known in the business
4. One word....Allanah! - she has a Good Heart & just wants everyone to actually have a great time with her

There are other TS events going on at any given time but who would want to go to some hole in the wall spot where the girls all look sick & act like stank asses.

Thug I guess it would be the equivalent of (no offense intended)when you throw a party the same time roc a fella & family would throw something at 40/40. All the hottest chicks who can get in the door will be there so every dude who can borrow eough moet & cryst money will try to beg & sneak past the bouncer. Packed event.

Allanah. . . . Yo Go Girl!

Thuggish_Intellect
08-10-2004, 11:44 PM
I'm not so much as comparing her personal ethics to him because I don't know her personally.

As a businessman DK is one of the sharpest knives in the drawer, so that's definately a compliment.

I'm saying is that it seems like Allanah is the only girl who's ventured into the business of promoting ts parties and has done so sucessfuclly where as i've seen invitations for other parties namely in my area (DC) that haven't done so well, actually bad is a better term.

Thuggish_Intellect
08-10-2004, 11:51 PM
I'm a newbie to this transsexual game so i'm trying to learn as much as possible.

especially the culture