PDA

View Full Version : Two amazing experiences in the space of three days...

mtbazz
10-31-2018, 12:54 AM
It's been well over a year (hell probably close to 2 years actually) since I've been with anyone, TG or otherwise. A few reasons for that, not wanting to pay a provider is one, and honestly being shy and unsure about all this is another.

Frankly I couldn't take it anymore so opened up a Grindr account.

Sunday I met a very attractive "mature" TG woman who is Puerto Rican and we basically spent the whole afternoon fucking and sucking along with a good healthy dose of frottage.

Today I met this incredibly attractive black TG woman who was simply stunning. Perfect breasts, soft skin, and and an incredible 8.5" cock that I sucked on quite a bit and than had my ass pounded by for I don't even know how long. I think she probably came at least twice if not three times.

Safe sex was practiced in both cases of course, although when the black girl pulled off the condom and I saw the cum dripping from the head of her cock all i wanted to do was lick it off..Both expressed an interest in seeing me again, but I think that black girl and her 8.5" inches is going to be on my mind quite a bit. I've bottomed before but nothing like this...I didn't have an orgasm with this girl for whatever reason, probably because of nerves but it was an amazing experience none the less. I never though anal would be such an amazing experience.

Hopefully I'll be able to see one or both of them again before I go back to work...

Jericho
10-31-2018, 12:49 PM
Back in the saddle, ride 'em cowboy! ;-)