PDA

View Full Version : Time for a Polynesian thread?

HawaiiTrannyChaser
10-12-2006, 02:42 AM
Winter is coming. To warm things up, how about some pics of super hot Polynesian babes. You know, hung angels from Hawaii, Samoa, French Polynesia. Mmmm. Philipinos are more than welcome, especially the one's who live in Hawaii.

whatsupwithat
11-23-2006, 05:43 AM
Surprising that no one responded to this. I've heard that the islands have a quite sizable TG population.

Then again, maybe I shouldn't believe everything I hear. :P

BeardedOne
11-23-2006, 07:38 AM
I've heard that the islands have a quite sizable TG population.

Maybe you are thinking of islands like Long, Manhattan, and Staten. :lol:

suckseed
11-23-2006, 07:45 AM
There used to be a free site called hawaiiantransexuals.com, but I checked and it's gone. There were some gorgeous girls there.

whatsupwithat
11-23-2006, 08:33 AM
I've heard that the islands have a quite sizable TG population.

Maybe you are thinking of islands like Long, Manhattan, and Staten. :lol:

Ha!

And I heard LA is due to become an island any day now. Or at least that's what the geologists keep saying.

whatsupwithat
11-23-2006, 08:36 AM
There used to be a free site called hawaiiantransexuals.com, but I checked and it's gone. There were some gorgeous girls there.

I've seen pictures around the net, mostly on Myspace of Hawaiian girls. beautiful.

Here's an odd factoid...remember that transsssexual Eddie Murphy was "helping out because her car broke down"? She was Samoan, but grew up in Hawaii.

scorpion
11-23-2006, 10:51 AM
Little remarkable that no one have post some god pics of trannys from this places.. :roll:
Maybee they goes as asian in general.
Wee have 2 guys from Philipin islands on the crew.
I gonna ask them if there is a sizable TG population on Philipin islands.