PDA

View Full Version : Which position do guys like the best to be fucked.

alan327
09-14-2018, 09:47 PM
I don’t have a position that is my favorite but am getting close to getting topped by a Chicago gal so wondering what position do guys prefer when getting topped?

jamesedwards
09-14-2018, 10:12 PM
My first position to get topped is being on my stomach and my TGirl GF is long dicking me hard. That shit feels good.

swapfun
09-14-2018, 11:09 PM
Personally I like a girl topping missionary. Being able to look into her eyes as she enters me and the pleasure in her eyes as she pumps my ass. Also the look in her eyes when she's about to cum is so awesome, it just sets me off like no other position

jamesedwards
09-14-2018, 11:19 PM
Personally I like a girl topping missionary. Being able to look into her eyes as she enters me and the pleasure in her eyes as she pumps my ass. Also the look in her eyes when she's about to cum is so awesome, it just sets me off like no other position

Hell yes! I agree

knighthawk
09-15-2018, 02:19 AM
Personally I like a girl topping missionary. Being able to look into her eyes as she enters me and the pleasure in her eyes as she pumps my ass. Also the look in her eyes when she's about to cum is so awesome, it just sets me off like no other positionCompletely agree. :)

must93
09-15-2018, 04:56 AM
Doggie

Cereal Escapist
09-15-2018, 06:07 AM
My first position to get topped is being on my stomach and my TGirl GF is long dicking me hard. That shit feels good.

+1 for speed bump

oooh
09-15-2018, 09:32 AM

Yes, that's my favourite positions. I like missionary position too

nycguy1
09-15-2018, 11:53 AM
any position where you can feel her balls slamming against yours or your ass.

THEbottom
09-30-2018, 07:09 PM
Laying on my stomach with her hammering my ass as hard, fast and as DEEP
as she can !!!

jras6859
10-06-2018, 08:07 AM
I would rather do doggy

oooh
10-06-2018, 11:14 AM
Laying on my stomach with her hammering my ass as hard, fast and as DEEP
as she can !!!

The best feeling in the world

mikelangelo1
10-06-2018, 01:31 PM
doggy style and hers balls slamming ny ass...aahhh..i get horny just thinking of it

curiousone269
10-21-2018, 02:53 AM
Missionary for the sensual feeling and doggy for the slut feeling

BostonBad
10-21-2018, 04:24 AM
I agree. Missionary is almost romantic. But when in the mood getting bulldogged is real fun too.

LovinThaTSLadiez
10-21-2018, 05:32 AM
Definitely missionary. My second favorite would be lying on my stomach while getting fucked by the t-girl/femboy close to me.

jerseygirlangie
10-21-2018, 06:00 AM
Doggy style seems to be the standard ( and, it's great ) , but, I love to look into my lover's eyes while fucking, so, good old, plain vanilla Missionary seems to work the best !

morim
10-21-2018, 08:46 AM
Doggy style seems to be the standard ( and, it's great ) , but, I love to look into my lover's eyes while fucking, so, good old, plain vanilla Missionary seems to work the best !

YESSSSS, I completely agree!!!

AsianBabe_
10-21-2018, 12:49 PM
Missionary or cowgirl (cumming all over his chest :tongue::tongue:)

gaysian71
10-21-2018, 06:57 PM
I love bottoming in any position. But my favorite is missionary with my legs up over her shoulders or her holding my legs back. I love watching and touching a girl while she penetrates me.

BostonBad
10-22-2018, 10:24 AM
I agree. I had a wonderful experience on my back with my legs pushed back so that my ankles were near my ears and she mounted me and thrusted down for maybe 20 min. The next day not only was my ass a little sore but the back of my legs were too.

ST1
10-22-2018, 11:53 PM
I agree. I had a wonderful experience on my back with my legs pushed back so that my ankles were near my ears and she mounted me and thrusted down for maybe 20 min. The next day not only was my ass a little sore but the back of my legs were too.

This! Was probably the best sex I've ever had, same position.

Dark passenger
10-25-2018, 11:26 AM
I love being bent over the bed personally

luvzbig1s
10-25-2018, 09:28 PM
Any position that the one doing the fucking wants me in.. Bent over, face to face But have always enjoyed them on their back with me on top so I can raise my legs putting my entire weight on their cocks so I can take it as far inside me as possible

mikelangelo1
10-25-2018, 09:56 PM
any pose suits me if i have a big hard throbbing meat inside me..yeah!

must93
10-26-2018, 12:31 AM
Underneath a transgender woman.

aggies01
10-26-2018, 06:44 AM
I like most all positions but I guess my favorite is laying on my stomach and feeling her pound me.

BostonBad
10-26-2018, 01:51 PM
Another posotion I love is when we are both on the floor, she is on her back and me below her giving her head. When she is super hard she crosses one of her legs behind my neck and grabs her ankle and starts to crush down so that her whole cock is down my throat. It's though, nearly impossible to breathe and I'm literally choaking on a ts cock. My eyes water then she tells me that I better swallow her load or she is gonna choke me out next time. I give her a thumbs up and then she lets me breathe again.

The idea of her being in control of my breathing is hot, she could totally choke me out if she wants. I like the sensation of being vounerable with her and a promise to swallow her semen is the only way out.

Moondakotty
12-29-2018, 04:10 PM
Love to be bulldogged deep while she licks m'y ears

BostonBad
01-01-2019, 02:21 PM
Another position I like is when she is hard sitting on a kitchen chair. I sit down on her and my back is to her chest. She is inside me. Then I bounce on the cock with a testicle parachute around my nuts with 5 pounds attached and a set of nipple clamps sinking into my nipples.

I have done a no touch cum shot this way and it literally shoots 4-5 feet.

After I cum this way I am totally drained of cum and life my legs shake and I take a nap

unamasa
01-03-2019, 03:29 PM
Missionary. I like to be able to see, touch and kiss whoever happens to be inside me. Being done stood up from behind feels nice and slutty though.

Julie95
01-03-2019, 06:54 PM
Missionary with my legs up.

LovinThaTSLadiez
01-03-2019, 07:30 PM
Missionary. I love that occasional sweet kiss while she thrusts her cock inside me.

KnightHawk 2.0
01-03-2019, 11:49 PM
Missionary with my legs on her shoulders,Bulldogg and Spooning Positions.

Highlander1963
01-11-2019, 12:37 AM
Missionary. I love that occasional sweet kiss while she thrusts her cock inside me.

Love missionary, as you say that occasion kiss is sooo sexy.
Bulldogging is amazing if in the mood fir hard session,
Absolutely love the power that the top has when bulldogging me

LovinThaTSLadiez
01-11-2019, 12:45 AM
Love missionary, as you say that occasion kiss is sooo sexy.
Bulldogging is amazing if in the mood fir hard session,
Absolutely love the power that the top has when bulldogging me

True indeed. I'm not always a fan of doggy style, but if the girl/femboy knows what she/he is doing, it can feel great! This Malaysian t-girl that I see from time to time slid her perfect size cock inside me doggy style and she was moving it just right. I wasn't hard when she started but I immediately got hard when she started fucking me. She was hitting it just right.

BostonBad
01-11-2019, 03:27 AM
Depends on the day.

My best orgasms were with a testicle parachute, 5 pounds and bounching on her cock as she drove it up deep in my ass banging into my prostate.

She was on a strong wooden chair, my back to her chest. I did a no hands cumshot 4 feet and I was totally empty. My legs were shaking and I took a nap.
The nipple clamps helped too.

crazyeditor
01-11-2019, 06:31 AM
On my back on the edge of the bed legs spread or pushed back so she can go deep. When my GF does me BB its also good because I can slide right off the bed and take her cock in my mouth

BostonBad
01-15-2019, 04:10 PM
Missionary. I like to be able to see, touch and kiss whoever happens to be inside me. Being done stood up from behind feels nice and slutty though.

This is a very romantic way to get fucked. I like it too but sometimes I want to get fucked so hard my insides shake.

bulldogtuck
01-15-2019, 04:24 PM
Missionary because I like to see the girl’s tits and her facial expressions. I also love it when she jerks me to being rock hard. Nothing like being rock hard and having her pull out and cum on my cock so I can use it for lube.

chi73inla
01-15-2019, 10:01 PM
i prefer doggy. However, most of the girls I see always take advantage and end up taking off the condom and entering me bareback. I have been seeded four or five times in the last couple of months by some Latina girls. They get around, so hopefully they are clean.

jamesedwards
01-16-2019, 02:02 AM
I prefer Doggy, I love when my TGirl wifey blows my back out and the way she does it. I can be standing or on the bed. The way she takes all 9 inches and put every inch in my ass deeply. My ass claps against her while she is talking very dirty. Spanking my ass and taking her nails and running them down my back. I love the way she grabs my neck with one hand and rams my ass, you don't know how good that dick feels going in and out when she does that. That type of fucking is so addictive it's hard to stop. And when she plant that sweet delicious seed deep into my bowels, and keeps ramming that shit is off the chain! At first she couldn't keep going when she came, cause her dick would be very sensitive. But she has learned to fight through the sensitivity, until she makes me cum and she cums again. I love it.

crazyeditor
01-17-2019, 08:04 AM
On my back, ass on edge of bed, that way she can push my legs back against my shoulders and get really deep plus we can make eye contact

BostonBad
01-17-2019, 03:47 PM
Has anyone here been double stuffed? You know, 2 cocks in the ass.

I haven't been in a TS m TS 3sum yet.

stevethesmurf
01-17-2019, 04:29 PM
I quite like riding myself

BostonBad
02-08-2019, 10:31 AM
I quite like riding myself

Try riding with her sittin in a strong wooden chair with your back to her chest.

Get a testicle parachute and add 5 pounds.
Then bounce on her like a crazy muthafucker. U can do a no touch cum.

I have done exactly this and it's how I shot my biggest, furthest loads.

crazyeditor
02-09-2019, 09:11 PM

Hell Yes

HIV poz guy
02-10-2019, 06:29 AM
Missionary while they jerk me off or I stroke myself off. The best is when they pull out and cum on my rock hard cock. I use their cum for lube to pop myself.

must93
02-10-2019, 07:37 AM
Doggie

NiteStik
02-10-2019, 09:53 AM
I like the stomach position the best since she can put her full weight on my ass, legs, and back and pound with no mercy.

ZELLGADISS
02-10-2019, 11:11 AM
I love to be fucked in doggy ummm

BostonBad
02-16-2019, 05:22 PM
Depends on the day.

I have had great experiences laying on my back with my ankles near my ears and her on top just pounding away. I could often feel my organs shake inside. 2 min or less before she cummed she would pull of the condom then sink it down my throat like I am a useless human being.

Then after I cum. After getting pounded like that it makes me tired, I close my eyes and observe the semen aftertaste in my mouth and the grumbling of my stomach as it starts to digest the load. Then we take a nap.

The next day my asshole is sore and the back of my legs are too. It's a good feeling.

BostonBad
09-20-2019, 02:39 PM
I got pounded doggy style by a hung Brazilian recently. I could feel organs shake. It was the deepest fucking I ever had.

vastry
02-01-2020, 08:46 AM
on my back with le1227653gs spreaded wide as she fucks my ass..i like looking at her as she works my ass & i masterbate...sometimes the cum spurts hitting my face ..

kfortune
02-01-2020, 06:47 PM

This. Guy or gal, this is my favorite. But if I'm feeling submissive it's on my knees.