PDA

View Full Version : Chicago

theworldisyours
08-28-2018, 04:01 PM
Hey I’m from Chicago and I was wondering if anyone else is from here also. What’s been your experience here. I personally have had a good time finding girls both pros and non pros. But I’m curious about out people.

xuto
08-29-2018, 04:56 AM
Hi. Sent you a private message. Write back anytime

bossman
08-31-2018, 04:44 AM
I’ve had decent luck with a lot of Latina trans women.

Kind of dried up now so if any one has any tips let me know.

surya
09-04-2018, 09:08 PM
Hi - I am going to be visiting Chicago next week for a few days. Are there any bar/clubs that you can recommend?

theworldisyours
09-05-2018, 12:20 AM
That’s kinda hard to determine. You could go to boys town. But it’s doesnt guarantee it. Girls truly go to what ever upscale bar club.

suppejung
03-19-2019, 05:48 AM
Ever been to SHANNON SPEARS' TGIRL NIGHT CLUB?
It is in Melrose Park. I am traveling out there next week and thinking of checking out the Sunday party.

bossman
03-24-2019, 06:24 AM
Anyone know of any dive bars where trans women hang out? Something like what El Gato Negro on Irving Park was when it was around.

ed_jaxon
03-24-2019, 11:31 PM
Morgan hosts a party every Wednesday and this week is a great one. Nikki Montero is hosting and will be getting butt assed naked for tips.

Mention Hung Angels and get a free gift!

crutsinger
03-25-2019, 12:30 AM
Are there any hotels near this location? Thanks.
Morgan hosts a party every Wednesday and this week is a great one. Nikki Montero is hosting and will be getting butt assed naked for tips.

crutsinger
03-25-2019, 12:34 AM
How does this party differ from the one at The Exile Inn listed in the events section on the board? Thanks Ed.

ed_jaxon
03-25-2019, 01:22 AM
There are a few hotels within a couple of miles Crut.

i used to conduct parties at Inn Exile and unfortunately there’s not a real area to do private dances. Morgan’s spot has several private areas. We had parties there for a couple of years and that was the main issue.

also on Friday if you want a party similar to the old Safehouse hit up a spot on North Clark thrown by my protege AJ. Same business model featuring free drinks all night and kinky equipment to play on.

crutsinger
03-25-2019, 04:49 AM
Thank you. I will get there soon. Much appreciated.

i used to conduct parties at Inn Exile and unfortunately there’s not a real area to do private dances. Morgan’s spot has several private areas. We had parties there for a couple of years and that was the main issue.

also on Friday if you want a party similar to the old Safehouse hit up a spot on North Clark thrown by my protege AJ. Same business model featuring free drinks all night and kinky equipment to play on.

AsianBabe_
03-25-2019, 05:35 AM
I’ve seen rent links of fet about this but it didn’t look like many attended. But I’d be willing to try I suppose

ed_jaxon
03-29-2019, 06:39 PM
Was a good party at Inn Exile last night. Bunch of girls and the guys came through eventually. Cheap drinks and fun

crutsinger
03-30-2019, 01:49 AM
I'm going to try to plan some business in Chicago around the April party at Inn Exile and check it out. Last Thursday every month right Ed?

ed_jaxon
03-31-2019, 05:59 AM
Crut it was hard man. Morgan’s party Wednight then the Thursday party and still making it to work every day. Damn I am getting old.

smalltownguy
03-31-2019, 02:14 PM
Crut it was hard man. Morgan’s party Wednight then the Thursday party and still making it to work every day. Damn I am getting old.

by saying that you make me old with ya

crutsinger
03-31-2019, 06:42 PM
I will not schedule anything before Noon the next day! So should I try to do both of them too? Morgan on Wednesday and Exile on Thursday?

northshoreman52
04-02-2019, 04:06 PM
Any reports from the party in Chicago last Wednesday with Nikki Montero? I was out of town

Nikka
04-10-2019, 12:07 AM
I was there at morgan bailey´s party had a blast! good times!

northshoreman52
04-10-2019, 05:20 PM
How about posting some pics from the party Nikki? xxxxx

Redskin22
06-28-2019, 01:21 AM
Any chance the guy who used to go by the username timotl on another site checks this thread? His posts were great, I’ve wondered what he’s been up to since that site got shut down.

Redskin22
08-16-2019, 04:26 AM
Anyone interested in checking out Morgan’s sometime?

How about posting some pics from the party Nikki? xxxxx