PDA

View Full Version : Freakiest place you ever had sex........................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-11-2006, 02:29 AM
Curious to hear where you have had(or would like to have) sex..............
anywhere in the world, let's hear it

GroobySteven
10-11-2006, 02:35 AM
In a cable car in Hakone, Japan with steamed up windows and people passing ...

:-)
seanchai

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-11-2006, 02:38 AM
In a cable car in Hakone, Japan with steamed up windows and people passing ...

:-)
seanchai

hehe, I need to travel to Japan

for me it was Den Haag, Holland, nighttime in the middle of one of those huge collections of bicycle racks

specialk
10-11-2006, 02:54 AM
Under the George Washington Bridge, Jersey side.

TheGuard
10-11-2006, 02:59 AM
Churchy McChurcherson

yeah, a church and not even being molested by a priest, so I guess that's the only positive that came out of it.

Feek
10-11-2006, 03:41 AM
Under a tree in a supermarket parking lot.

Quinn
10-11-2006, 03:50 AM
Iv'e done it in a lot of weird and/or public places. It's definitely something I really enjoy. The thing that stands out most was fucking my friend’s aunt in the middle of a room full of people at a party. I know that probably isn't that weird, but for some reason I remember that as the best bout of public sex I have ever had. My friend, who was throwing the party, was not happy to walk in and see me nailing his aunt from behind in front of a room full of our friends, which made it all the better since he was something of a dick. Moet & Chandon White Star combined with a really cool redhead will get me into trouble every time.

-Quinn

canihavu
10-11-2006, 06:09 AM
On the steps of a church.

suckseed
10-11-2006, 06:49 AM
In da butt, Bob.
(famous answer from Newlywed game.)
Hmm...hotel stairway...damn near got caught.
A train trestle, over a main street in Northampton, MA.
Standing between two cars in the parking lot at Red Rocks, CO, with people walking by (through zippers)
In the neighbor's back yard at 3 AM
On a couch foldout bed as people watched.
Tried to w/ my wife at the time on the Log Ride at six flags. Not enough time! In a Victoria's Secret booth. We thought we were being sly, but every girl that worked in the place was giving us the stare on the way out.
Shit, this is cheering me up. It's been pretty boring the last coupla years!
:lol:

ezed
10-11-2006, 07:13 AM
On an Army base (Fort Devens) in a car on a side road with a general's daughter.

I was young, she was tall with blonde hair....couldn't resist.

EDawg
10-11-2006, 07:20 AM
In my room when i was about 18 with my mom in the next room trying to keep the girl quiet lol

bmick2961
10-11-2006, 09:00 AM
on the lawn of a church (in the countryside) at dawn....that was fun!!

slikrickdalicka
10-11-2006, 10:02 AM
the last staircase at the shuttle station @ grand central

scorpion
10-11-2006, 10:06 AM
In the harbour of Riga behind some containers whit a guy from another ship. It was in the end of 80 and it was still the Sovjet union. There was guards patrulling around and wee dont even have the rights to bee in that area of the harbour.
Shit..they should have send us to Sibira four this if they have seen us.

roy404
10-11-2006, 06:58 PM
All over the Tenderloin of San Francisco but the most unique was on the Ice about 200 yards from shore in Helsinki Finland towards the Russian Border. She was a post-op whom worked as a model in Italy.

blckhaze
10-11-2006, 07:09 PM
On the beach in the Bahamas under a banana tree. a few banas fell, but none hit us (not liek it would have stopped us XD)

RawNY
10-11-2006, 07:29 PM
In the back of an SUV parked outside of the NYC club CBGBs, with a transexual. A few people sat o the hood to skoke aa cigarette and wondered why it was rocking, they just become voyeurs.
Other was in a stall in a ladies room in a restaurant in San Fran.
Best CLAM chowder I ever tasted, LOL

greenkb
10-11-2006, 07:32 PM
After reading some of these quote, it seems as thought my weird place to have sex is quite tame. :) Mine was down a railway embankment while there was a triain waiting at the point above us. You could see several people watching, it all added to the excitment.

Ironhead
10-11-2006, 08:06 PM
There are a few places I could go with here, but I'll just throw out two of them. Once on a picnic table in a park during a snowstorm in January. And, once in the passenger side of the front seat of a car full of friends as we went down the road. Yes, both of those examples involved alcohol :P

ptyseminole
10-11-2006, 09:26 PM
1) At a Bar's lady's room,
2) Inside the car at a parking place.
3) In the VIP of a nightclub.
4) the stairways of my old building.
5) in my ex-girlfriend's house with my father in law in the next room (that was dangerous!)
6) In the pool area of a building (at night)

Nothing too wild really...