PDA

View Full Version : TRANSSEXUAL -TRANNY TUESDAYZ PARTY TONIGHT! OCT 10, 2006!

Sunny Dee-lite
10-11-2006, 12:40 AM
here is the address once again for tonights party---TUESDAY (October 10, 2006) ...doors open at 10 pm to 4 AM at CLUB VAPOR located @ 143 MADISON AVE (BETWEEN 31 ST & 32 ST ) FOR PARTY INFO PLEASE CALL 917-747-4682
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE TONIGHT--- KISSES ... LOVE SUNNY DELICIOUS DEE-LITE FULL

johnb
10-11-2006, 12:45 AM
sunny, i would slide stark naked down a fifty foot razor blade, into a pool of hot alcohol to be with you...you're killin me with these pics!

Sunny Dee-lite
10-11-2006, 01:09 AM
1 MORE PIC! KISSES AND HUGS!
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE TONIGHT--- KISSES ... LOVE SUNNY DELICIOUS DEE-LITE FULL

johnb
10-11-2006, 01:15 AM
sunny, the VIP in your avatar must stand for very impressive photos

Sunny Dee-lite
10-11-2006, 01:43 AM
I just wanted to thank every one for all of the kind words and comments, i appreciate them a great deal, i hope to see everyone at tonights TRANNY TUESDAYZ party at club vapor! love sunny :D :D

Caleigh
10-11-2006, 04:33 PM
Sunny,

thanks for a fun evening. I was amazed the club was so kicking on a Tuesday.

johnb
10-11-2006, 09:46 PM
i think i'll take what's behind door number one

Caleigh
10-12-2006, 04:27 AM
???

tg4me
10-12-2006, 05:23 AM
How about a report Caleigh, (and others)Whats the place like? Some tips for 1st timers. Did you drive? Did you worry about your car all night? Most events/ parties seem to be dead for the first hour,all guys the next, then the girls roll in, in groups. Does Sunny stay at the door all night or does she make her rounds. Is the music blasting? Do all Tgirls smoke? Did you fall in love? Are the girls mostly hanging together because the guys are mostly shy? Who the biggest flirt? Please...paint us a picture...GIVE US SOMETHING,ANYTHING :~).

johnb
10-12-2006, 06:40 AM
sunny, i know from your posts, that you don't like to show "everything". which is ok by me. but, if i tapped on your knee in that last pic, would your left leg fly up?

Caleigh
10-12-2006, 08:51 AM
tg4me:

i took a cab there but the subway home, i think i will change that order if there is a next time.

i arrived at midnight and the GORGEOUS Sunny was at the door. she was mostly at the door but popped in a few times over the night.

inside for a tuesday i was impressed how busy it was. 2/3 girls 1/3 guys if that. as you can see from the photos the girls are all of course totally fine. there is no smoking in the bar itself (this is NYC after all) so i have no idea about how many smoked. music was pumping but not painful, girls dancing, showing off. i had a great time. met a fun and not at all pushy guy so i was happy. being the good girl that i am i got his # but that was it for the night.

i didn't really talk to any of the other girls there. i'm shy, what can i say. even though there were some girls who especially caught my eye i don't want to be making anyone else feel inferior. you can browse the photos and get an idea.

for an "admirer" it was a great scene.

i always feel a bit like a fish out of water at these kinda parties but i usually enjoy myself anway. how can you not enjoy that kind of eye candy?

btw girls, i'm married to a wonderful woman and we have an open thing, so hit me up ;)

tg4me
10-12-2006, 12:09 PM
Thanks so much! Kinda new here,so I was not familiar with you and most others OTB. Haven't been to NYC since the early 90's. Someone did PM me with a link to Vapor. Looks like a beautiful place.

Caleigh
10-12-2006, 03:49 PM
very sweet club and i hope that Sunny and Allanah can keep it going for a while.

Yoda Rules!
03-12-2012, 02:29 AM
tg4me:

i took a cab there but the subway home, i think i will change that order if there is a next time.

i arrived at midnight and the GORGEOUS Sunny was at the door. she was mostly at the door but popped in a few times over the night.

inside for a tuesday i was impressed how busy it was. 2/3 girls 1/3 guys if that. as you can see from the photos the girls are all of course totally fine. there is no smoking in the bar itself (this is NYC after all) so i have no idea about how many smoked. music was pumping but not painful, girls dancing, showing off. i had a great time. met a fun and not at all pushy guy so i was happy. being the good girl that i am i got his # but that was it for the night.

i didn't really talk to any of the other girls there. i'm shy, what can i say. even though there were some girls who especially caught my eye i don't want to be making anyone else feel inferior. you can browse the photos and get an idea.

for an "admirer" it was a great scene.

i always feel a bit like a fish out of water at these kinda parties but i usually enjoy myself anway. how can you not enjoy that kind of eye candy?

btw girls, i'm married to a wonderful woman and we have an open thing, so hit me up ;)

Some things never change. Great parties, great hostess, and a friendly fun filled scene :)

Yoda Rules!
03-29-2012, 11:25 PM
:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown: