PDA

View Full Version : look at what paris and nicole have to go thru

Youngmc
10-10-2006, 07:36 PM
i cant beleive how many pics were taken in such short time.... these girls havent done anything what makes them so popular???

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1736211

Youngmc
10-10-2006, 07:37 PM
look at the video at the 20 sec mark, shes gotta love it to go thru all that

tg4me
10-10-2006, 08:35 PM
What did they do? What did the guys from Orange county choppers do? They all got lucky. Congrats to all of them. You made it in the pop culture. For what ever reason, for how long, only time will tell.

I am one of those that hold no bad feelings towards Paris and Nicole. Paris earned more money than she will ever inherit. Good for you and your sister.
It's amazing how we like to build up our celebs to Icons, then bath in our jelousy and contempt as we trash them.

chefmike
10-10-2006, 08:40 PM
here's what paris did...

tg4me
10-10-2006, 08:47 PM
That's Hot

chefmike
10-10-2006, 10:24 PM
and lets not forget her slut friend jenna bush...she likes to give the bush bush some air from time to time...

chefmike
10-10-2006, 11:06 PM
and now it appears as though paris, nicole, and drunken texas trollop jenna bush have corrupted even the saintly olsen twins...

bookaboom
10-11-2006, 02:11 AM
That can't be the Olsen Twins? I did not realize how hot they were. Smoking bodies!!!!

Feek
10-11-2006, 03:35 AM
The Olsen twins pic is a fake.
The Jenna Bush ones are awesome though.

ARMANIXXX
10-11-2006, 03:36 AM
they just dumb bimbos, they all ugly as shit anyway.
paris and nichole have to be the most useless people in the world.
paris cant suck dick, and couldnt fuck to save her life.

the olson twins would be better if they grew their breasts instead of paid for them.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Paid or not....they're kinda hawt.

tg4me
10-11-2006, 03:56 AM
amazing pasionatelover. So the girl that's in those photos is ugly as shit She can't suck dick and she can't fuck. It's as if you knew her? You must be pissed off that your phone number was given out when they hacked her phone list.

chefmike
10-11-2006, 01:06 PM
they just dumb bimbos, they all ugly as shit anyway.
paris and nichole have to be the most useless people in the world.
paris cant suck dick, and couldnt fuck to save her life.

the olson twins would be better if they grew their breasts instead of paid for them.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Paid or not....they're kinda hawt.

It's a fake pic, there's a set with 4 olsen pics showing this or that, 2 in the set are real, 2 fake....

chefmike
10-12-2006, 12:27 AM
Well...if you insist...and since they are legal now...
here are the other three pics of the olsens set...
one is (obviously) fake...

sirmartinfrobisher
10-12-2006, 12:50 AM
The Olsen twins pic is a fake.
The Jenna Bush ones are awesome though.
Sorry, but these pics have been around for a long time and they are not Jenna. They have been posted and refuted on every celebrity board that I visit.