PDA

View Full Version : Why is Pre-Op more attractive than Post-Op?

modelboy1969
07-19-2018, 04:57 AM
Don't get my wrong I love all transexuals but there is just something about a gorgeous cock on a beautiful woman that makes me shake with sexual excitement that is much stronger than when there is a vagina....Why is that? Your thoughts?

ilove2swallow
07-19-2018, 06:49 AM
penis is beautiful, strong, suckable. it lets you know she is aroused.
vagina just sits there

Laphroaig
07-19-2018, 06:50 AM
:deadhorse

smalltownguy
07-19-2018, 01:25 PM
the feeling of being one together in love ......keeps us searching for closure relatives to sexual organs and when we found great cock in woman's body ..we(man) feel more close to each other.

josehip
07-19-2018, 01:38 PM
I will write this in portuguese because I'm kinda sleeping, so...
Homens preferem trans pre op porque eles as consideram apenas objetos sexuais, um pedaço de carne. E esse pedaço de carne tem apenas uma função: dar prazer ao homem. Infelizmente o homem não está preocupado com o que a trans (e a mulher cis em geral) sente. O homem não liga para os sentimentos de uma mulher, seja ela cis ou trans. Por isso a trans post op perde seu valor para o homem porque ela buscou sua felicidade e não se preocupou em agradar os homens.

modelboy1969
07-19-2018, 04:29 PM
I visited in Lisboa, Portugal so I will try to translate...although I am better at Italian and Spanish....please correct me...
"Men prefer pre op trans because they consider the penis as sexual objects, a piece of meat. The piece of meat is a functional penis: something of men...

modelboy1969
07-19-2018, 05:29 PM
So does that go back to pacifers?

josehip
07-19-2018, 05:39 PM
I will write this in portuguese because I'm kinda sleeping, so...
Homens preferem trans pre op porque eles as consideram apenas objetos sexuais, um pedaço de carne. E esse pedaço de carne tem apenas uma função: dar prazer ao homem. Infelizmente o homem não está preocupado com o que a trans (e a mulher cis em geral) sente. O homem não liga para os sentimentos de uma mulher, seja ela cis ou trans. Por isso a trans post op perde seu valor para o homem porque ela buscou sua felicidade e não se preocupou em agradar os homens.

okay, the translation:

Men prefer pre op trans they consider them only sex objects, a piece of meat. And this piece of meat has only one function: to give pleasure to men. Unfortunately some (maybe 98%) men don't give a shit about what trans (and the cis woman in general) feels/want. That is why post op trans loses their value to shitty awful men because if a post op trans gave priority to her happiness and not to please a bunch of assholes who refuse to see her as a human being and only need a fuck in a dark alley.

modelboy1969
07-19-2018, 06:24 PM
Do you think that if society was more accepting that this would change?

holzz
07-19-2018, 11:24 PM
okay, the translation:

Men prefer pre op trans they consider them only sex objects, a piece of meat. And this piece of meat has only one function: to give pleasure to men. Unfortunately some (maybe 98%) men don't give a shit about what trans (and the cis woman in general) feels/want. That is why post op trans loses their value to shitty awful men because if a post op trans gave priority to her happiness and not to please a bunch of assholes who refuse to see her as a human being and only need a fuck in a dark alley.

i don't agree. i think for post-op, the difference is not stark between that and a genetic woman.

i think most guys should admit they prefer pre-op out of preference, but objectification. it's the mix of a female and male appearance that turns men on for the most part. everybody is different, but this is why trans attraction is a grey area. it's largely straight, but then maybe not totally.

there are plenty of men who fuck and up cis women. it's more character than attraction of the guys in question.

SanDiegoPervySage
07-19-2018, 11:34 PM
Pre op. I like being able to see them cum, just as I love seeing cis women with vaginal get wet, squirt and cum. I assume lost op vagina can't lubricate themselves like natural ones, so it takes away from the sexual buildup. The visual of a girl getting hard and turned on is the same as a cis woman getting wet and turned on for me. Also, i'm curious how common it is for post women to orgasm or not. I get nothing out of it if the woman can't get an orgasm. Although I am open to post op women.

Cereal Escapist
07-19-2018, 11:55 PM
i don't find pre-op/non-op transwomen more attractive then post-op transwomen. I am absolutely indifferent to what is in their panties as if they have had surgery, i'm going to enjoy their neo-vag like is 14k gold just as if it was a cock.

your question is flawed because it makes an assumption or at least the audience is put upon by your supposition that it is true that pre-op/non-op women are more attractive.

BellaBellucci
07-20-2018, 12:07 AM
Also, i'm curious how common it is for post women to orgasm or not. I get nothing out of it if the woman can't get an orgasm. Although I am open to post op women.

This is my fear about SRS, and why I don't think the time is right for me. I mean, they're growing organs in test tubes now. I think I'll wait for the good stuff.

~B

THEbottom
09-30-2018, 08:01 PM
Because they have a cock to suck, without the cock what is the difference between a post op and a genetic woman ?? Sexually speaking !!