PDA

View Full Version : Censorship to the fullest degree

Legend
10-10-2006, 12:17 PM
I basically responded to a guy who promised violence towards women and question his reason for that violence via his steriod use or him just being a thug. Is he really that special that you have to censor me that idiot stated he would kick his own sister ass if she dated a loser like him.I see how this works he can't really defend himself without getting some form of help from others members. I'm just really pissed that my thread got deleted over mega. Mega your cool man your like the little kid who rants on and when someone else calls you out on your bullshit you don't know how to respond.Hell even d responded to my thread so i know its wasn't the title of my thread but yet it got deleted.

chefmike
10-10-2006, 02:24 PM
:violin :sadcry

Quinn
10-10-2006, 03:03 PM
What a pathetic little sycophant you are, Legend. Seriously, did you ever wonder why – prior to your leaving with your tail between your legs like a melodramatic little bitch – you were one of the most disliked posters on this forum.

chefmike
10-10-2006, 08:27 PM
Same as it ever was...tard boy aka spiderman aka legend is back...but then again so is geekmeat, although sporting a new user name...

Legend
10-10-2006, 10:34 PM
What a pathetic little sycophant you are, Legend. Seriously, did you ever wonder why – prior to your leaving with your tail between your legs like a melodramatic little bitch – you were one of the most disliked posters on this forum.

I did sorta left on a bad note on my part partially but i can tell you this that will never happen again believe it. I'm not as bad as you three amigos want people to think nor am i hated probably by you three but i know you guys stick together which is cool.As long as steroid boy can call out girls i'm gonna call him out,the thug persona he portrays is also bullshit.

Legend
10-10-2006, 11:21 PM
stupid, what u dont get is the common bond between us three isnt a hatred for u, dont give urself any credit chimp, we tend to agree on some, not all, topics and appreciate each others humor because of intelligence, something u cant relate to...and as for MEGA, a thug persona? do u even read his posts? no one hates thugs more than him, he is the anti thug, and besides, this is a fight u cant win, why not let it go? even people who disagree with him do so in a comprehensive and intellectual mannor, ur just a lil bitch...

But you guys do have a tendancy to try and verbally attack someone when either of you have a problem with one person which is another bond you guys share.Mega admitted he would kick a womens ass to me thats a thug and you know it.Your probably right i wouldn't win against all the mega supporters but if mega defended himself agaisnt me personally i would win easily.His questions are valid but when he tries to answer his own question he ends up sounding like a jackass.He can call out girls like yasmin but when you try to call him out on his bullshit he starts to act like a school girl and get in a fetal postion.

TomSelis
10-10-2006, 11:54 PM
Mega admitted he would kick a womens ass to me thats a thug and you know it.

We have this thing in the English language called Literal and Figurative meanings.

Ahhhh....fuck it.

chefmike
10-10-2006, 11:56 PM
legend, maybe you should reconsider letting your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass...yet again...

GroobySteven
10-11-2006, 12:09 AM
I don't think that's entirely fair Mystique. I can read these posts and see plenty of people arguing against him including yourself who hasn't been edited or deleted.
Legend excels in in-appropriateness so if NYCe deleted one of his posts, it was probably pretty bad.

Personally, I think this place should be called ...
seanchai

Quinn
10-11-2006, 12:16 AM
I did sorta left on a bad note on my part partially. . . .

To begin with, nice English skills, dullard. Next, you did leave on a bad note, period. The fact is that you pulled a woe-is-me maneuver worthy of a teenage drama queen – and it blew up in your face.

. . . i can tell you this that will never happen again believe it.

Sure it won’t. Once a drama queen, always a drama queen.

I'm not as bad as you three amigos want people to think nor am i hated probably by you three but i know you guys stick together which is cool.

Perhaps you have forgotten just how many other posters you picked fights with during your last stint here. For those with anything approaching a proper recollection, your number of adversaries went far beyond us “three amigos.” Either way, I’m sure you’ll make a new host of enemies all over again. Idiots like you just can’t seem to help it.

-Quinn

Legend
10-11-2006, 02:02 AM
I'm no drama queen like mega so i'll end here with this post, the post which i'm referring to was probably deleted by steroid boy himself.The post had me asking if any of the girls would intervene if their sister was in a relationship with an abusive drug dealing boyfriend and he stated he would kick his own sister's ass if she did date a guy like him which i responded back with asking him is the anger from the roid rage proving my point that he nothing more then a petty thug as stated by himself

Quinn,i still have nothing against you j or chef its just i refuse to join the the club you guys belong too and you know actually what i'm referring too.The exact reason why you guys probably dislike me to this day is because i stood up for monica a while back and you know what i'll do it again.I'd rather be an so-called ass kisser then a guy who acts like they have a chip on their shoulder against the girls.

Quinn
10-11-2006, 03:15 AM
"Legend," I can’t speak for the many others who have had issues with you in the past, including Chef or J, but I can speak for myself. To put it simply, you are both a phony and a hypocrite. Your sycophantic behavior is just the result of the two aforementioned defects in character.

Seriously, you’re on here attacking Mega for his stating that he would “kick his sister’s ass.” Since I don’t know him, I can’t speak for him, but like everyone else, I took this for a figure of speech, not a literal declaration of violent intent against women. Still, it strikes me as interesting that you would so vehemently focus upon this in the name of rectitude, particularly when the person you referenced earlier (Feminem) physically threatened people in the most literal sense possible on a repeated basis. You do, of course, remember the time said individual threatened to stick a box cutter down another poster’s throat, don’t you? This was one of many such threats, none of which received so much as a hint of disapproval from you, let alone the condemnation you have seen fit to thrust upon Mega for far, far less. Why the disparity in perspective? I think we all know the answer.

You are clown, nothing more and nothing less. As such, I shall continue to have at you for as long as it amuses me to do so.

-Quinn

Legend
10-11-2006, 03:44 AM
I don't condemn violence in any shape or form from anyone,i've never seen that statement monica made about cutting someone if i did i would have told her that violence isnt the answer for anything.So my reason for calling out him on his threat are valid.This guy has stated he is an ex-drug dealer,steroid abuser and serve time in jail and your suppose to take anything that guy says literally.I dont think so.

Legend
10-11-2006, 04:07 AM
To quote a saying from pulp fiction "English, motherfucker, do you speak it?".Why isn't this idiot call out on his spelling and punctuation awful just pathetic. I'm not surprised you deleted the thread because of the idiotic statement you made about kicking your sister's ass.Idiot no one ever talk about jews i just stated he was a jew like he stated i was a redneck you are the biggest joke on this forum and to think you have mod power is fucking scary. You might wanna put down the steriod needles and pick up a book.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0872071928.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif

Legend
10-11-2006, 04:19 AM
You are truly pathetic megadumbbody and an utterly joke now go read your book,

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f210/JayStrong/baby.jpg

ezed
10-11-2006, 06:49 AM
Legend, step back, get out of the character of your avatar. I was one of those people who used to bash you. But I haven't bashed your reincarnation. Have had no reason to. Till now. You don't know these guys/gurls, they work out things on there own. They see each other face to face. They don't need a chirping canary thinking they're Al Pacino as Scaface to come to their aid.

Lay back relax, their conversation goes deeper than you or I will ever be privy to unless you live the scene. Stop trying to be a player. You and I aren't...accept it.

And change your avatar, I know Al Pacino and you are no Al Pacino!

suckseed
10-11-2006, 06:59 AM
You gotta love grammatical errors in the context of bashing someone's spelling though.
And in the history of mankind, I'm going to go out on a limb and say I bet there's been more severe censorship. Somewhere.

Quinn
10-12-2006, 09:01 PM
I don't condemn violence in any shape or form from anyone,i've never seen that statement monica made about cutting someone if i did i would have told her that violence isnt the answer for anything.So my reason for calling out him on his threat are valid.This guy has stated he is an ex-drug dealer,steroid abuser and serve time in jail and your suppose to take anything that guy says literally.I dont think so.

Given that you were a very active participant in some of the threads in which those threats were made, you are a liar. Then again, you were previously caught lying when you initially denied using multiple IDs on this forum, so this doesn't come as a surprise. As always, your failure to express anything approaching a genuine or unique thought remains singularly underwhelming.

Face it, you're nothing more than a hypocrite and a sycophant.

By the way, I think I found a copy of the ad you responded to back then:

Legend
10-12-2006, 10:38 PM
There a difference between wanting a new screen name just because you dislike your current one and using multiple usernames to cause trouble, i simply wanted a new name username. Go back and look at all the other post i made under that name and you can clearly see i wasn't a troublemaker.

rehts
10-12-2006, 11:45 PM
so far i agree with legend. you guys do seem to be overly harsh on him and his opinions. same goes for mega and chefmike. all the posts on here seem to have some validity, but i have to say i agree with legend on this one.