PDA

View Full Version : Any place beside in house pharmacy to purchase hormones?

sassygirl
07-08-2018, 11:56 PM
They don't take credit cards anymore and don't take paypal. I'm reluctant to give out my banking information. Thanks.

KelliBlueEyes
07-09-2018, 01:22 AM
They don't take credit cards anymore and don't take paypal. I'm reluctant to give out my banking information. Thanks.

You can get a prescription, and your meds will be covered by insurance, from most planned parenthoods

dakota87
07-09-2018, 04:26 AM
At one point they were taking bitcoin though with bitcoin value tanking as of late they may not anymore.

sassygirl
07-09-2018, 08:37 PM
Wow this doesn't look good

dakota87
07-10-2018, 02:01 PM
Btw..I just checked and they still take bitcoin. I’ve never actually bought anything with bitcoin (though I do own some ) so I don’t know how it works. In fact my main motivation for buying a small amount of bitcoin was when Obama administration forbid crediticard companies from doing transactions with overseas pharmacies. It’s been several years since I ordered from them but when I used to they were very reliable and trustworthy. I would figure out how to use bitcoin to pay.
Ive already mostly forgotten how I bought my first bitcoins but a store around the corner would take dollars and for a small fee would convert to bitcoin. You have to have an app on your phone to store the bitcoins.

Also there is another app called cash which lets you buy bitcoins and store it.
Others will know better than I if you ask around.