PDA

View Full Version : Hot Top (Mia Isabella)

tory
10-10-2006, 03:37 AM
Does anybody know who this woman is? Quite fetching.

NYCe
10-10-2006, 03:42 AM
Her name is Mia Isabella

canihavu
10-10-2006, 04:31 AM
Damn she is hot!!!!

TonyStarx
10-10-2006, 05:34 AM
sexy

cam22001
10-10-2006, 07:59 AM
She is even hotter on video!

hwbs
10-10-2006, 10:58 AM
she plays a mean violin :popcorn

MiaIsabella1985
10-19-2006, 06:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUwuB9NsGKM

Taste Honey Television- Watch my commercial!

Come with me as I travel the globe and see what it is like in the life of a young CEO, Fashionista and Adult Star! In my travels you will see what I see and experience the exciting places and events that I attend. Private VIP Parties, exotic vacations, and all the while getting the 411 on the hottest restraunts, salons, stores, clubs and much much more!

If you are intersted in becoming a model in one of my new upcoming projects including:
Video Work
Fashion Shows
Modeling in all forms

Please Reply With a Video Message and It Could Be You Hanging Out With Me!

Coming To A City Near You ... (more)

ShemaleFan
10-19-2006, 11:45 AM
And i like your new boobs to :roll:

gege12
10-20-2006, 12:05 PM
hey

i don't think she's 10inches.perkaps 8or8.5 but no 10

Ms_T
11-02-2006, 02:38 PM
hey

Her old clients say 7 inches. I'm only 6" but i dont feel the need to lie about it. I've never had any complaints :D
this is one of the biggest questions i get. why do most TGs lie about there cock size? lol i think functionality is more important :twisted:

Looking 4 Now
11-02-2006, 02:53 PM
[quote="Ms_T" i think functionality is more important :twisted:[/quote]

You got that right

Ms_T
11-02-2006, 03:32 PM
[quote="Ms_T" i think functionality is more important :twisted:

You got that right[/quote]

:wink:

chazz freez
11-02-2006, 10:15 PM
hey

Her old clients say 7 inches. I'm only 6" but i dont feel the need to lie about it. I've never had any complaints :D
this is one of the biggest questions i get. why do most TGs lie about there cock size? lol i think functionality is more important :twisted:Ive seen her on cam....i believe its a definate 10,,,and if you look at her strokers video,,theres noway shes a 8...10 no doupt

MiaIsabella1985
11-03-2006, 12:36 AM
I am actually 9-9.5 if Im really happy they just say 10 to make it seem more XXX trust me anyone who sees me in person looks at my tiny frame my big cock and their mouths just drop.

Ms_T
11-03-2006, 01:08 AM
I am actually 9-9.5 if Im really happy they just say 10 to make it seem more XXX trust me anyone who sees me in person looks at my tiny frame my big cock and their mouths just drop.

getting smallr all the time huh guys :lol: now who looks mor feminine? me or mia? does her big yet shrinkig cock really matter now? :peanutbutter

the real question is who wold you rathr be in public with? :?: j/k

BeardedOne
11-03-2006, 01:35 AM

I know that my mouth dropped. :shock:

jniowa
11-03-2006, 05:18 AM
the real question is who wold you rathr be in public with? :?:[/quote]

WITHOUT A DOUBT Ms_Ts!! Ms_Ts is drop dead sexy, very fem, all woman! (mostly anyway ) Not to knock Mia, but what can I say, shes just not my type.

whatsupwithat
11-03-2006, 05:23 AM
Ms_T wrote:
Her old clients say 7 inches. I'm only 6" but i dont feel the need to lie about it. I've never had any complaints Very Happy
this is one of the biggest questions i get. why do most TGs lie about there cock size? lol i think functionality is more important Twisted Evil

right on. so many girls lie about it. it's really quite inane. and, yeah, twisted.

hey...i just realized...are you on myspace?

whatsupwithat
11-03-2006, 05:25 AM
btw, i have no idea what mia isabella's dick size is. :)

Ms_T
11-03-2006, 05:34 AM
Ms_T wrote:
Her old clients say 7 inches. I'm only 6" but i dont feel the need to lie about it. I've never had any complaints Very Happy
this is one of the biggest questions i get. why do most TGs lie about there cock size? lol i think functionality is more important Twisted Evil

right on. so many girls lie about it. it's really quite inane. and, yeah, twisted.

:lol: ur friends with everybody muah

whatsupwithat
11-03-2006, 05:47 AM
Ms_T wrote:

:lol: ur friends with everybody muah

i am? total news to me. personally, i'd like just one real good 'friend'. ;)

anyways...just requested you!

i love that 'singing' photo. love it. :)

josh
11-03-2006, 09:53 AM
mia was featured in anabolic tgirls 3 with the amazing yasmin lee. their scenes was what made this video...mia is gorgeous. expect to see more of her in the coming years

PlayfulJohn
11-03-2006, 02:19 PM
mia was featured in anabolic tgirls 3 with the amazing yasmin lee. their scenes was what made this video...mia is gorgeous. expect to see more of her in the coming years

lol....what has she done since.....ZIP! She won't do anything until she finds a Sugar Daddy to pay for it :lol: Could be awhile fellas. Don't hold your breath! :thumbsdown

PS: just was on TER. Go to "Discussion Boards" then "Transsexual". There is some strange stuff about Mia Isabella having problems with the IRS or something. I saw a post from Armanixxx from HA about it too. Not Good!

This gurl has more problems than Taco Bell has Beans :lol:

fedeleif
11-03-2006, 02:32 PM

I've said it b4, and I'll say it again:
Post a rulershot!

gege12
11-03-2006, 04:35 PM
hey

this is one of the biggest questions i get. why do most TGs lie about there cock size? lol i think functionality is more important :twisted:Ive seen her on cam....i believe its a definate 10,,,and if you look at her strokers video,,theres noway shes a 8...10 no doupt
yes i've seen stroker videao but not measurment.but in stroken i don't think she's more 8.5.i's very big

gege12
11-03-2006, 04:57 PM

getting smallr all the time huh guys :lol: now who looks mor feminine? me or mia? does her big yet shrinkig cock really matter now? :peanutbutter

the real question is who wold you rathr be in public with? :?: j/k

yes the size is very important

Coucoupietre
11-03-2006, 04:58 PM
Mia is not 10, even not 9 if she is not measuring from the balls. But if you ask me who i would like to spend the weekend with, it will be her. Let me take off my hat to show some respect to this beautiful dick!

gege12
11-03-2006, 05:29 PM
Mia is not 10, even not 9 if she is not measuring from the balls. But if you ask me who i would like to spend the weekend with, it will be her. Let me take off my hat to show some respect to this beautiful dick!

yes i'm agree with you.Her dick is beautifull and bigger than most males

Ms_T
11-03-2006, 06:09 PM

yes i'm agree with you.Her dick is beautifull and bigger than most males

then find yourself a BF. lol i prefer real men. they aren't concerned with the size of my cock. you must be 100% bottum which is fine, just not for me. :D

yosi
11-03-2006, 07:42 PM
Ms_T 6" is enough for me :wink:

I don't think size is that important
the shemale that is attached to the dick is more important .

the question is : are you attraced to shemales beacuase they are shemales? or because of their cocksize 8)

ARMANIXXX
11-03-2006, 09:41 PM
PlayfulJohn said,

lol....what has she done since.....ZIP! She won't do anything until she finds a Sugar Daddy to pay for it Laughing Could be awhile fellas. Don't hold your breath! Thumbs Down

PS: just was on TER. Go to "Discussion Boards" then "Transsexual". There is some strange stuff about Mia Isabella having problems with the IRS or something. I saw a post from Armanixxx from HA about it too. Not Good!

This gurl has more problems than Taco Bell has Beans Laughing

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

http://www.theeroticreview.com/discussion_boards/viewmsg.asp?MessageID=20173&boardID=19&page=1

To be fair to Mia, we don't really know that she's been the target of LE, IRS, CIA, ACLU, or PITA.

All we know is allegedly Yahoo took down her Yahoo Email and/or user group and it could very well be something internal on Yahoo's part.

Still it would be in the better interests of all Johns alike to proceed with EXTREME caution, lest you end up in the clank.

werwt22
11-04-2006, 12:10 AM
Im pretty good with sizes b/c im 9" and I've done a lot of carpentry work and she's very close to my size but sometimes the camera takes away or adds to size depending on the angle, but I've seen enough clips to say she's averaging between 8.5-9.5. If she wants to round up to 10 its fine by me lol as long as it doesnt go to extremes like others claiming to be 13. No different than vanilla....I know for a fact she's not 10 inches, more like 8.....10 is just a number outside the norm that sounds good. I guess if you say u have more dick u can charge more money. lol BTW I wouldnt mind being seen in public with Ms. T or Mia. *wink*

ARMANIXXX
11-04-2006, 01:42 AM
Im pretty good with sizes b/c im 9" and I've done a lot of carpentry work and she's very close to my size but sometimes the camera takes away or adds to size depending on the angle, but I've seen enough clips to say she's averaging between 8.5-9.5. If she wants to round up to 10 its fine by me lol as long as it doesnt go to extremes like others claiming to be 13. No different than vanilla....I know for a fact she's not 10 inches, more like 8.....10 is just a number outside the norm that sounds good. I guess if you say u have more dick u can charge more money. lol BTW I wouldnt mind being seen in public with Ms. T or Mia. *wink*

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Vanilla? :shock:

Are you talking about this Vanilla: (Cause if you are, you definately don't know that much about "sizes".)

beatmaker
11-04-2006, 08:34 AM
then find yourself a BF. lol i prefer real men. they aren't concerned with the size of my cock. you must be 100% bottum which is fine, just not for me. :D

Personally, I'm not partial to a tranny, just for their physical endowment. However, some guys are and that's their perogative. To be quite honest Ms. T, most people in this country probably think a "real man" doesn't date or have sex with a transsexual. Most assume you are gay, with little "grey area". I always recalled how Jerry Springer asked his male guests, that cheated on their GG mates with a TS, questions like "Did you always know you were gay" or "Does your wife know your gay", when the guy might have never considered a romantic/sexual relationship with a traditional male. I say that to say, trannies need to stop with the "Your not a real man" comments or the ridiculous "tranny chaser" remarks, when most people in this country consider you a man, irregardless of how feminine your physical appearance is (unless your in the 5-10% that are virtually undetectable.) Just last week, there were cover page articles in NYC newpapers about transsexuals getting harassed and arrested for using public restrooms designated for females.

I personally think Mia and Ms. T are attractive. My only issue with Mia is her lack of feminine curves, due to her extremely frail physique. I'm pretty sure she doesn't take hormones. Her face is beautiful, just another 20-25 pounds and a silicone (medical grade) or hydrogel injection to plump the booty up a little, and she would be a straight dimepiece.

Coucoupietre
11-04-2006, 02:36 PM
We don't need your advise. If we want boys, tg, or gg we go and fuck with them. It is also valid for you. What does "real man" means? Are you a real woman? If you prefer "real man" i prefer trannies with big dicks. Also i am 100% top, what is the relation between being bottom and looking for big dick girls? If you are not interested in people like me, whocares??

Look at one of the polls i opened recently, half of the voters are looking for big dick trannies. So you call them "fake man"?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=12192&highlight=size+matters

edooo
11-04-2006, 03:36 PM
Most Ts are either liers or just incapable of measuring correctly :P...the first is most common i would think.

Ms_t you look just amazing btw ;)
Any nudies of you in this forum here =)

wombat33
11-04-2006, 08:01 PM
hey

this is one of the biggest questions i get. why do most TGs lie about there cock size? lol i think functionality is more important :twisted:

I agree. I am personally not always looking for 8-9-10 inches. I prefer a nice looking girl with a 5-6 inch cock. Easier to swallow and if I ever get topped......it will be more comfortable.

Your photo is beautiful! Are you ever in New York?

Looking 4 Now
11-04-2006, 08:14 PM
Who cares if MIa is 8,9 or 10

I'ts big enough!

whatsupwithat
11-04-2006, 08:25 PM
Who cares if MIa is 8,9 or 10

I'ts big enough!

true.

crayons
11-04-2006, 10:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUwuB9NsGKM

Taste Honey Television- Watch my commercial!

Come with me as I travel the globe and see what it is like in the life of a young CEO, Fashionista and Adult Star! In my travels you will see what I see and experience the exciting places and events that I attend. Private VIP Parties, exotic vacations, and all the while getting the 411 on the hottest restraunts, salons, stores, clubs and much much more!

If you are intersted in becoming a model in one of my new upcoming projects including:
Video Work
Fashion Shows
Modeling in all forms

Please Reply With a Video Message and It Could Be You Hanging Out With Me!

Coming To A City Near You ... (more)

I like Mia and I think she's very HOT, but talk about vanity. This looks like it was compiled on Windows Movie Maker or something. No originality and even the titles look like they were written by a 3rd grader. And whats with the jet set life message? Self love is one of the worst sins in the universe.

ARMANIXXX
11-04-2006, 11:04 PM
I like Mia and I think she's very HOT, but talk about vanity. This looks like it was compiled on Windows Movie Maker or something. No originality and even the titles look like they were written by a 3rd grader. And whats with the jet set life message? Self love is one of the worst sins in the universe.[/quote]

__________________________________________________ _______________________

lol

Welcome to the world of Transexuals. It's their world and you just live in it buddy.

werwt22
11-05-2006, 03:08 AM

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Vanilla? :shock:

Are you talking about this Vanilla: (Cause if you are, you definately don't know that much about "sizes".)

I know a lot about size and that isnt 10 inches. The pics you have she's pulling her balls back and squeezing it. Just a clever illusion. Look at any of her vids or regular pics and u can tell. Its not 10 man. I guarantee. Might be 1-2 inches off but definately not 10.

ARMANIXXX
11-05-2006, 05:35 AM
I know a lot about size and that isnt 10 inches. The pics you have she's pulling her balls back and squeezing it. Just a clever illusion. Look at any of her vids or regular pics and u can tell. Its not 10 man. I guarantee. Might be 1-2 inches off but definately not 10.

But at the same time you just said that Mia is between 8.5-9.5 inches. I can GUARANTEE you....I repeat....I GUARANTEE YOU Vanilla is WAYYY bigger than than Mia Isabella.

I have personally seen Vanilla and she is HUGE. Not only is she long, not only is she pretty f'in thick, but her cock is heavy. No joke.

If Mia is 8 or 9 than Vanilla is 10.

And, if you wanna contest Vanilla bein a 10 then fine. But I'll say this, if Vanilla isn't 10", then NO ONE is 10".

ARMANIXXX
11-05-2006, 06:52 AM
:shock:

And Keep in mind, 2 of the pics, she's not even hard.

And the 1 where she is hard, thats a small day for the likes of her. lol

Doubt no more.

werwt22
11-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Oh...I have no doubt vanillas huge. But she's not 10. First off look at the angle the shot's taken from. Her "privates" are in teh foreground and her body is in the background. Just makes it look big in comparison to her body by the angle the shot was taken. Look at any of the pics she has when she stands up. You've just been brainwashed by the industry lol. Like Mr 18 Inch aka Big T. U really think he's 18 inches? Cmon man thats 1 foot and a half. U think Mandingo is 15 inches? No. Very few and I mean very few are the size they claim. You ever wonder why a lot of these girls claiming to be so huge wont do vids with another girl claiming to be the same size? B/c they'd realize it was a sham when they see the comparison in the vid. I'm sure the time you spent with Vanilla that you didnt break out the ruler lol. Plus you have to take into account that a lot of things look bigger than what they really are the first time you experience them like the first drop on a roller coaster ride, the size of a buffet, a vehicle, etc etc....

ARMANIXXX
11-05-2006, 08:46 PM
Oh...I have no doubt vanillas huge. But she's not 10. First off look at the angle the shot's taken from. Her "privates" are in teh foreground and her body is in the background. Just makes it look big in comparison to her body by the angle the shot was taken. Look at any of the pics she has when she stands up. You've just been brainwashed by the industry lol. Like Mr 18 Inch aka Big T. U really think he's 18 inches? Cmon man thats 1 foot and a half. U think Mandingo is 15 inches? No. Very few and I mean very few are the size they claim. You ever wonder why a lot of these girls claiming to be so huge wont do vids with another girl claiming to be the same size? B/c they'd realize it was a sham when they see the comparison in the vid. I'm sure the time you spent with Vanilla that you didnt break out the ruler lol. Plus you have to take into account that a lot of things look bigger than what they really are the first time you experience them like the first drop on a roller coaster ride, the size of a buffet, a vehicle, etc etc....

I've given you lots of pics here with little to no "touch ups" and you've discounted them ALL as angle tricks.....Suit yourself. She's still ALOT bigger than Mia Isabella. *shrug*

also.....Whoever said she was my first? :wink:

werwt22
11-06-2006, 12:23 AM
You know there's more to it than just soft and hard. There are stages in between hard and soft. And the size of your dick when its small has nothing to do with what it can extend to and majority of her pics look like that which means she isnt as soft as you think she is. Plus I said your first time with Vanilla, not with a Tgirl. But apparantely I'm not winnin you over and you not winnin me over so I guess this is a little pointless. lol

MiaIsabella1985
11-06-2006, 08:44 AM
First off in reference to LE or IRS or any other legal shit. I am involved in none. The actual rumors have been placed up about it were done from Ray or as you all know him on HA as Playfull John who has been stalking and harrassing me for a very long time. Everyone on TER and HA including the moderators know he has been trying to ruin my rep with his shit becuase I want nothing to do with him. The reason my Yahoo was taken down was becasue he hacked into my email, changed my password etc so I have them investigating it. He is just trying to scare my gentle men away. Which wont happen cause Im the real deal- And you cant keep a good bitch down! I just wish he would leave me alone and get a life

I am very classy thats why very high powered gents arent afraid to be seen in public with me. My cock size is in fact a soild hard 9.5 baby
and fully functional and I can wear anything from bikinis to gowns

And be unspookable!

Mia Isabella is now in Miami call or email for details

As you can see I have to be more carefull due to my Stalker

MiaIsabella1985
11-06-2006, 09:04 AM
Im glad I did read these last few comments becuase Mr. Playfull John told on himself as the author of a new ad on CL he placed saying Im involved with LE or IRS or what ever! Now I did not find any discussions about those things on TER because there are none. However. . . I did pull up a review from discussion in regards to the pathetic guy.

TRANSSEXUAL DISCUSSION BOARDS

Re:Mia Isabella reviews missing
Posted by Sailil , 9/17/2006 12:41:21 PM

About a week or ten days ago somebody posted an ad on Craigs List under her name. It had to be somebody and not Mia because it advertised a mutual scat session - "let's get brown together" it said among other things - for 100 roses.
What a fucked-up thing for someone to do. On Hung Angels there was some guy posting under Mia Isabella Fan Club. The posts started out okay, but then sunk into stuff ripping her personally. I think the moderators over there exposed him as posting under two different names.
Mia had posted on HA saying this guy was an obsessed fan saying he wouldn't leave her alone.
Maybe the fake ad on CL and the posts on HA were by the same sick fuck. Hopefully that hasn't had anything to do with Mia being at large in the world recently. I never met her but on her videos she seems to have an okay personality.

Hes made himself feel important by "making a name" by using my name to bring himself into the life style.

If you guys believe anything from this loon your crazy!
Do you think if I was sooooo bad that he would go out of his way to trace my ads, place up false ones, review me, slander me etc.

Poor guys in love with me! Get a clue and please get a life!

Thanks xoxox Mia Isabella

ahmed ukhum
11-06-2006, 09:36 AM
damn Mia sounds like you packing a Goldmember... You got that dude goin crazy for the dick(nice dick).. you must have put it on him.was he cryin in the corner when you told him no more?

ahmed ukhum
11-06-2006, 09:50 AM
Hey Mia check this out, he got u already

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ers/230702597.html
just posted a few minutes ago

Ms_T
11-06-2006, 02:33 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=157528#157528

Ms_T
11-06-2006, 02:42 PM
First off in reference to LE or IRS or any other legal shit. I am involved in none. The actual rumors have been placed up about it were done from Ray or as you all know him on HA as Playfull John who has been stalking and harrassing me for a very long time. Everyone on TER and HA including the moderators know he has been trying to ruin my rep with his shit becuase I want nothing to do with him. The reason my Yahoo was taken down was becasue he hacked into my email, changed my password etc so I have them investigating it. He is just trying to scare my gentle men away. Which wont happen cause Im the real deal- And you cant keep a good bitch down! I just wish he would leave me alone and get a life

I am very classy thats why very high powered gents arent afraid to be seen in public with me. My cock size is in fact a soild hard 9.5 baby

And be unspookable!

one way to cover ur shit. blame someone else. :D now understand. on TER mia had her negative reviews removed for the board. there wre sevral from diff people. so much for TERs honesty. stalker? i think you owe somebody a bunch of cash. :evil:

i should mention john was not a client he was brought in as a business consultant. worked with mia for a yr. she could never complete a project. always short on cash. john had invested and got BURNed bad. connect the dots guys. :deadhorse

PlayfulJohn
11-06-2006, 05:22 PM
Mia is out of control. using real names calling people criminals. She knows the truth and that's all that really matters to me.

As for the hacking. Think for a second, what person that is performing an illegal service and using Yahoo to promote that illegal service would request an investigation?? The fact is, Mia's email account, Yahoo Group, and 360 page were all removed due to Terms of Service violations. She was so ignorant that she used her 360 page to promote prostitution. DUH!

She even posted a self made porn on You Tube. GONE! Who would post something like that and think it wouldn't get caught on the most popular video site on the internet. Everyone, exept Mia, has the brains to know YouTube does not allow porn.

That's how big her Ego is. She thinks she can get away with anything she wants and it's all based on her belief that the size of her cock can overcome anything. She cracks me up. No crying here, I was never a customer just a Businessman with 30 years of Sales & Marketing experience. Her attempts to change her image from just being a big cock came from me as she supposedly had bigger plans in fashion, the internet, and helping other less fortunate TS's find legit work, surgical advice, etc. This is how she hooked me. Unfortunately, I fell for it. Actually put together business meetings with top web designers, fashion photogs, modeling agencies. I even took her to auditions for "The Real World", "Pussycat Dolls", and several others. She overslept for several of them due to heavy partying. I advised her that a good guide to follow is" If you find yourself missing meetings and auditions due to Partying it's time to cut back on the Fun". Only good business advice. I helped her immensely with equipment, advice, organization, everything necessary to build a future business infrastructure. I even shot her photos, and the Want Some Honey video which she never released. These things were at my own expense due to the written agreements we had in place. I have signed notarized documents substantiating our BUSINESS relationship.

I was definitely USED and that's my fault but I'm not the only one as I have come to find out and the word needs to get out. Had my wife not been involved as well, Mia's ultimate Blackmail attempt could have been a real issue but I was able to laugh it off. I never got a cent, or anything else....lol< for my efforts just more grief. Mia is an Escort and perhaps a good one for some. Just be careful when she starts asking you personal questions. Once she found out I had money the con began. Hindsight is 20\20 and I offer this hindsight as a WARNING to all. Do what you will, you can never say you weren't warned.

Just look at the Halloween Party she was to have. What was she asking for? Lot's of money. What was she offering for the Entry Fee? Her singing and doing a Fashion show. It's all about money, EGO, and being self-absorbed in her own mind that she is more important and popular than anyone else on the planet. Now get this, I arranged a shoot for her on Shemale Yum. She didn't like the pay and demanded much more because she felt she was better than anyone else that has ever shot for Yum. This is yet another instance where I got her to the door but got the door slammed in her face due to her vanity, ego, and arrogance. Anyone that has ever gotten to know Michelle on a personal level will tell you the same thing. I'm just more verbal about it because I am aware of at least 3 other individuals that are in current jeopardy.

Hey, I don't need to defend myself. Just look at her posts here and you will see. And her Eros ad says it all:

Have you ever in your life seen a provider offer themselves up to the "Higgest Bidder"? I thought this was a service industry, not EBAY :lol: Must have Car Service for Outcalls? This is one lazy, greedy, egotistical, manic! Figure it out the ACTUAL proof is right in your FACE. Good Luck!

Eros Ad: :lol:

Outcall require car service!

Sweet desire for a tempting taste of honey is what you require. Touch of silky soft skin that will allow you to indulge in your most delicious indulgent sin. Is your mouth watering and palms just itching to get your hands on delicious little Mia?

I'm a 20 year-old French, and Puerto Rican TS beauty 5' 4", 115 lbs., petite, toned, small waist, great round ass. I have sensual full lips, stunning hazel / green eyes. I am skilled in the art of seduction and the many ways of erotic play.

I cater to a variety of fantasies such as role playing, light domination. Modeling for select companies as well as being a XXX adult film star. I have a 9½" fully functional candy stick. Don't be tricked - it's the real deal.

Watch my video! Taste Honey, Inc. presents Mia Isabella in her first solo release.
"Want Some Honey" Get your autographed copy. WHERE?
Check me out on Anabolics newly released TG3 (TGirls 3), and coming soon my own line of Adult movies, starring me. Credits also include Bob's T-girls. Now staring in “Shemale Strokers 17” ALL OVER 1.5 yrs old!

Check back here often to see my new website. It's been a year Mia, where's the site. You even fucked over the Web Developer WE hired.

Incalls only for first time clientele. Come relax in my private location. Enjoy a relaxing time with no rush and a clean environment.

Prices start as listed, appointments available for the Highest Bidder!
$300 / hour
$500 dinner date with play
$600 double girl special featuring Lolo
$1200 overnight slumber party
$2000 double girl overnight slumber party

Come along with me as I travel the globe! See my travel series on YouTube. WHAT THE F*CK?

If you would like to chat or have any questions, check out my Yahoo group, TS Mia Isabella, for forum atmosphere. DOESN"T EXIST!

All gifts will be placed in an envelope marked "Gift"

Only available for upscale gentlemen that are well groomed and well-mannered. Exclusive travel available for upscale clientele. This service is available only to major cities, and major upscale hotels.

For clients who are of celebrity status confidentiality agreements are welcome. Incall in north west suburbs and surrounding areas.

I can't wait to play with you.

Pre-booking is suggested due to high call volume.

Please check out my immaculate reviews. Reviews edited at her request!

Attached is a pic of Michelle in my car on the way to see Beyonce' at Glamorama. Mia was so late getting ready we were 2 hours late and only got to see Beyonce' perform at the very end. I paid a TON of money for the tickets and she didn't even apologize. I know now, I have SUCKER written all over my face :lol: But at least I was sincere and made a real effort on her behalf!

Good Luck to ALL! I simply recommend you look elsewhere for a QUALTY provider.

tommytuu
11-06-2006, 09:25 PM
Mia is out of control. using real names calling people criminals. She knows the truth and that's all that really matters to me.

As for the hacking. Think for a second, what person that is performing an illegal service and using Yahoo to promote that illegal service would request an investigation?? The fact is, Mia's email account, Yahoo Group, and 360 page were all removed due to Terms of Service violations. She was so ignorant that she used her 360 page to promote prostitution. DUH!

She even posted a self made porn on You Tube. GONE! Who would post something like that and think it wouldn't get caught on the most popular video site on the internet. Everyone, exept Mia, has the brains to know YouTube does not allow porn.

That's how big her Ego is. She thinks she can get away with anything she ovwants and it's all based on her belief that the size of her cock can 0vercome anything. She cracks me up. No crying here, I was never a customer just a Businessman with 30 years of Sales & Marketing experience. Her attempts to change her image from just being a big cock came from me as she supposedly had bigger plans in fashion, the internet, and helping other less fortunate TS's find legit work, surgical advice, etc. This is how she hooked me. Unfortunately, I fell for it. Actually put together business meetings with top web designers, fashion photogs, modeling agencies. I even took her to auditions for "The Real World", "Pussycat Dolls", and several others. She overslept for several of them due to heavy partying. I advised her that a good guide to follow is" If you find yourself missing meetings and auditions due to Partying it's time to cut back on the Fun". Only good business advice. I helped her immensely with equipment, advice, organization, everything necessary to build a future business infrastructure. I even shot her photos, and the Want Some Honey video which she never released. These things were at my own expense due to the written agreements we had in place. I have signed notarized documents substantiating our BUSINESS relationship.

I was definitely USED and that's my fault but I'm not the only one as I have come to find out and the word needs to get out. Had my wife not been involved as well, Mia's ultimate Blackmail attempt could have been a real issue but I was able to laugh it off. I never got a cent, or anything else....lol< for my efforts just more grief. Mia is an Escort and perhaps a good one for some. Just be careful when she starts asking you personal questions. Once she found out I had money the con began. Hindsight is 20\20 and I offer this hindsight as a WARNING to all. Do what you will, you can never say you weren't warned.

Just look at the Halloween Party she was to have. What was she asking for? Lot's of money. What was she offering for the Entry Fee? Her singing and doing a Fashion show. It's all about money, EGO, and being self-absorbed in her own mind that she is more important and popular than anyone else on the planet. Now get this, I arranged a shoot for her on Shemale Yum. She didn't like the pay and demanded much more because she felt she was better than anyone else that has ever shot for Yum. This is yet another instance where I got her to the door but got the door slammed in her face due to her vanity, ego, and arrogance. Anyone that has ever gotten to know Michelle on a personal level will tell you the same thing. I'm just more verbal about it because I am aware of at least 3 other individuals that are in current jeopardy.

Hey, I don't need to defend myself. Just look at her posts here and you will see. And her Eros ad says it all:

Have you ever in your life seen a provider offer themselves up to the "Higgest Bidder"? I thought this was a service industry, not EBAY :lol: Must have Car Service for Outcalls? This is one lazy, greedy, egotistical, manic! Figure it out the ACTUAL proof is right in your FACE. Good Luck!

Sweet desire for a tempting taste of honey is what you require. Touch of silky soft skin that will allow you to indulge in your most delicious indulgent sin. Is your mouth watering and palms just itching to get your hands on delicious little Mia?

I'm a 20 year-old French, and Puerto Rican TS beauty 5' 4", 115 lbs., petite, toned, small waist, great round ass. I have sensual full lips, stunning hazel / green eyes. I am skilled in the art of seduction and the many ways of erotic play.

I cater to a variety of fantasies such as role playing, light domination. Modeling for select companies as well as being a XXX adult film star. I have a 9½" fully functional candy stick. Don't be tricked - it's the real deal.

Watch my video! Taste Honey, Inc. presents Mia Isabella in her first solo release.
Check me out on Anabolics newly released TG3 (TGirls 3), and coming soon my own line of Adult movies, starring me. Credits also include Bob's T-girls. Now staring in “Shemale Strokers 17” ALL OVER 1.5 yrs old!

Check back here often to see my new website. It's been a year Mia, where's the site. You even fucked over the Web Developer WE hired.

Incalls only for first time clientele. Come relax in my private location. Enjoy a relaxing time with no rush and a clean environment.

$300 / hour

Come along with me as I travel the globe! See my travel series on YouTube. WHAT THE F*CK?

If you would like to chat or have any questions, check out my Yahoo group, TS Mia Isabella, for forum atmosphere. DOESN"T EXIST!

Only available for upscale gentlemen that are well groomed and well-mannered. Exclusive travel available for upscale clientele. This service is available only to major cities, and major upscale hotels.

For clients who are of celebrity status confidentiality agreements are welcome. Incall in north west suburbs and surrounding areas.

Attached is a pic of Michelle in my car on the way to see Beyonce' at Glamorama. Mia was so late getting ready we were 2 hours late and only got to see Beyonce' perform at the very end. I paid a TON of money for the tickets and she didn't even apologize. I know now, I have SUCKER written all over my face :lol: But at least I was sincere and made a real effort on her behalf!

Good Luck to ALL! I simply recommend you look elsewhere for a QUALTY provider.John, I hope you've learned a valuable lesson. Not to make light of what happened to you but this is some comical shit. Its also very sad and all to real. there are many Mia's wihtin the ts community. Legend in their own mind. Thinking they can control every man they met because they have a large penis. Thinking that they are so fabulous, but haven't done anything to really warrant such status. Delerium of one's self. More infamous than famous. I'm a member of 2 major performer entertainment unions and I would never try to get a tgirl/escort and audition for anything because its that serious to me. I've trained and educated myself for years and also paid my dues(I'm still paying them) and would never take someone serious who just rolled out of bed and said I want to be famous, but brings nothing to the table. Because that also reflects me. I'm too much of a professional for that. Even something so inane as "The Real World". This was very painful to read so John promise me that you'll never do this again.

ARMANIXXX
11-06-2006, 10:06 PM
^
You know,

I actually missed this story earlier.

Quite interesting.

I think I'm gonna quote the great TS Melania, "NEVER TRUST A TRANNY".

ahmed ukhum
11-06-2006, 10:13 PM
To solve this misunderstanding they should have some extreme ahmed courtroom justice... they should wrestle in babyoil, with sand mix..and the loser gets a train ran on them by the winner and 2 friends
lol

Nothin like good ole american/middle east justice

PlayfulJohn
11-07-2006, 01:29 AM
:D error

PlayfulJohn
11-07-2006, 06:34 AM

That's how big her Ego is. She thinks she can get away with anything she ovwants and it's all based on her belief that the size of her cock can 0vercome anything. She cracks me up. No crying here, I was never a customer just a Businessman with 30 years of Sales & Marketing experience. Her attempts to change her image from just being a big cock came from me as she supposedly had bigger plans in fashion, the internet, and helping other less fortunate TS's find legit work, surgical advice, etc. This is how she hooked me. Unfortunately, I fell for it. Actually put together business meetings with top web designers, fashion photogs, modeling agencies. I even took her to auditions for "The Real World", "Pussycat Dolls", and several others. She overslept for several of them due to heavy partying. I advised her that a good guide to follow is" If you find yourself missing meetings and auditions due to Partying it's time to cut back on the Fun". Only good business advice. I helped her immensely with equipment, advice, organization, everything necessary to build a future business infrastructure. I even shot her photos, and the Want Some Honey video which she never released. These things were at my own expense due to the written agreements we had in place. I have signed notarized documents substantiating our BUSINESS relationship.

$300 / hour

Good Luck to ALL! I simply recommend you look elsewhere for a QUALTY provider.John, I hope you've learned a valuable lesson. Not to make light of what happened to you but this is some comical shit. Its also very sad and all to real. there are many Mia's wihtin the ts community. Legend in their own mind. Thinking they can control every man they met because they have a large penis. Thinking that they are so fabulous, but haven't done anything to really warrant such status. Delerium of one's self. More infamous than famous. I'm a member of 2 major performer entertainment unions and I would never try to get a tgirl/escort and audition for anything because its that serious to me. I've trained and educated myself for years and also paid my dues(I'm still paying them) and would never take someone serious who just rolled out of bed and said I want to be famous, but brings nothing to the table. Because that also reflects me. I'm too much of a professional for that. Even something so inane as "The Real World". This was very painful to read so John promise me that you'll never do this again.

Kinda makes me feel like I lost my integrity getting involved with her. Your points are extremely valid here. Thanks! Ive paid my dues as well, many times over.....lol I need to rethink all of this.

whatsupwithat
11-07-2006, 06:44 AM
Fascinating. Reads like an episode of Judge Judy. Matter of fact, I would pay good money to see this as an episode of Judge Judy. :)

Sorry you got burnt, PlayfulJohn. There are good people and bad people in all walks of life, of all genders. We live, we learn, we move on if we know what's good for us. And for all involved.

I'm also sorry others have been hurt by this. That's the thing people always forget. Their actions affect others. Not just the person they hurt, but all of those around that person. One other thing they forget...karma's either a friend or a bitch...and the choice is entirely up to them.

whatsupwithat
11-07-2006, 06:52 AM
I'm a member of 2 major performer entertainment unions and I would never try to get a tgirl/escort and audition for anything because its that serious to me. I've trained and educated myself for years and also paid my dues(I'm still paying them) and would never take someone serious who just rolled out of bed and said I want to be famous, but brings nothing to the table. Because that also reflects me. I'm too much of a professional for that. Even something so inane as "The Real World". This was very painful to read so John promise me that you'll never do this again.

Interesting. I think in any line of work one must always be careful who they bring into it or who they lend their talents to. I, too, have paid my dues (and, yes, I'm still paying them), but lord knows I have had to learn some very painful lessons in business (entertainment here, as well).

But I hesitate here to say all tgirl escorts are of the same cloth. Matter of fact, I can say that's simply not true. I've known quite a few who have managed to pull themselves up to bigger and better things. And they couldn't have done it alone.

much peace.

PlayfulJohn
11-07-2006, 06:55 AM
Fascinating. Reads like an episode of Judge Judy. Matter of fact, I would pay good money to see this as an episode of Judge Judy. :)

Sorry you got burnt, PlayfulJohn. There are good people and bad people in all walks of life, of all genders. We live, we learn, we move on if we know what's good for us. And for all involved.

I'm also sorry others have been hurt by this. That's the thing people always forget. Their actions affect others. Not just the person they hurt, but all of those around that person. One other thing they forget...karma's either a friend or a bitch...and the choice is entirely up to them.

It's kind of ironic. I was talking to Mia a while back about how odd our relationship is. It was pretty good at one point. We had a lot of just regular old fun and alot of it was very funny. I really wanted to write a sitcom based on our odd couple relationship. It's that kind of exposure that is needed to begin breaking down stereotypes. Just look at "Will and Grace" for example. It's this kind of forward thinking that I think is needed. It's amazing how humor, done the right way, can really break down barriers in a gentle human manner.

Is there a TS out there that would like to work on a script with me? :wink:

ahmed ukhum
11-07-2006, 07:06 AM
you can always call Rupaul, I think that dude needs a job bad!!!
and call the show the Flavor Of RuPaul

whatsupwithat
11-07-2006, 07:07 AM

It's kind of ironic. I was talking to Mia a while back about how odd our relationship is. It was pretty good at one point. We had a lot of just regular old fun and alot of it was very funny. I really wanted to write a sitcom based on our odd couple relationship. It's that kind of exposure that is needed to begin breaking down stereotypes. Just look at "Will and Grace" for example. It's this kind of forward thinking that I think is needed. It's amazing how humor, done the right way, can really break down barriers in a gentle human manner.

Well, that's interesting. We should talk. I'm working on a few entertainment projects (tv, film) at the moment.

PlayfulJohn
11-07-2006, 07:32 AM

Well, that's interesting. We should talk. I'm working on a few entertainment projects (tv, film) at the moment.

Where are you located? I would definitely like to follow up on this. What type of projects do you typically get involved in? Let's talk. :D

PlayfulJohn
11-07-2006, 07:39 AM
I'm a member of 2 major performer entertainment unions and I would never try to get a tgirl/escort and audition for anything because its that serious to me. I've trained and educated myself for years and also paid my dues(I'm still paying them) and would never take someone serious who just rolled out of bed and said I want to be famous, but brings nothing to the table. Because that also reflects me. I'm too much of a professional for that. Even something so inane as "The Real World". This was very painful to read so John promise me that you'll never do this again.

Interesting. I think in any line of work one must always be careful who they bring into it or who they lend their talents to. I, too, have paid my dues (and, yes, I'm still paying them), but lord knows I have had to learn some very painful lessons in business (entertainment here, as well).

But I hesitate here to say all tgirl escorts are of the same cloth. Matter of fact, I can say that's simply not true. I've known quite a few who have managed to pull themselves up to bigger and better things. And they couldn't have done it alone.

much peace.

You hit the nail squarely on the head. Rarely does anyone succeed entirely alone. The whole process is about people. People doing business with people, people helping people. This is what makes the process so intriguing. Finding the right combination of "people". Tough work..........

bunzy
11-07-2006, 02:08 PM
I'd like to feel some sort of sympathy for you Playful John but guess what i really don't, you guys are so obsessed with the cock size to the point that treat these trannies like queens then you compromise your own integrity as respectful men, i hope you have learned a lesson and all the other fools admit once for all that most of these trannies are nothing but tricks, not every tranny you see with a shape body is a woman trapped in a wrong body per se.

PlayfulJohn
11-08-2006, 10:16 PM

And be unspookable!

Hey Mia,

Guess you missed this one. Try using the search function on TER and you may find you can then make ACCURATE statements :lol:

Re:An interesting scoop on mighty Mia Isabella
Posted by Foggarty , 11/1/2006 10:57:01 AM [Foggarty has 15 reviews]

More than likely an internal "Yahoo" investigation as to the usage of the account... but who knows... she could possibly be investigated for something else... I have noticed that allot of providers are being attacted by LE in the way of income tax evasinon as opposed to Solicitation... So I would not be supprised if some or all of her mail was being used against her...

Best suggestion is to never provide incriminating information over the web.. this includes e-mail.. Do not discuss prices or services... just scheduling, location and other pertinant information. Such info is not only legal but does not elude to anything being done to avoid attention... Even code words can be used against you since certain sites have provided definitions as to their meaning...

Fog

Have a good day! :peanutbutter

DAMN we had fun that night! :actionsmiley

PlayfulJohn
11-08-2006, 10:26 PM
Im glad I did read these last few comments becuase Mr. Playfull John told on himself as the author of a new ad on CL he placed saying Im involved with LE or IRS or what ever! Now I did not find any discussions about those things on TER because there are none. However. . . I did pull up a review from discussion in regards to the pathetic guy.

Re:Mia Isabella reviews missing
Posted by Sailil , 9/17/2006 12:41:21 PM

About a week or ten days ago somebody posted an ad on Craigs List under her name. It had to be somebody and not Mia because it advertised a mutual scat session - "let's get brown together" it said among other things - for 100 roses.
What a fucked-up thing for someone to do. On Hung Angels there was some guy posting under Mia Isabella Fan Club. The posts started out okay, but then sunk into stuff ripping her personally. I think the moderators over there exposed him as posting under two different names.
Mia had posted on HA saying this guy was an obsessed fan saying he wouldn't leave her alone.
Maybe the fake ad on CL and the posts on HA were by the same sick fuck. Hopefully that hasn't had anything to do with Mia being at large in the world recently. I never met her but on her videos she seems to have an okay personality.

Hes made himself feel important by "making a name" by using my name to bring himself into the life style.

If you guys believe anything from this loon your crazy!
Do you think if I was sooooo bad that he would go out of his way to trace my ads, place up false ones, review me, slander me etc.

Poor guys in love with me! Get a clue and please get a life!

Thanks xoxox Mia Isabella

Hi Baby, guess you missed this one. Use the SEARCH function on TER for better accuracy. :lol:

TRANSSEXUAL DISCUSSION BOARDS - The Erotic Review - Transsexuals

Re:An interesting scoop on mighty Mia Isabella
Posted by Foggarty , 11/1/2006 10:57:01 AM [Foggarty has 15 reviews]

More than likely an internal "Yahoo" investigation as to the usage of the account... but who knows... she could possibly be investigated for something else... I have noticed that allot of providers are being attacted by LE in the way of income tax evasinon as opposed to Solicitation... So I would not be supprised if some or all of her mail was being used against her...

Best suggestion is to never provide incriminating information over the web.. this includes e-mail.. Do not discuss prices or services... just scheduling, location and other pertinant information. Such info is not only legal but does not elude to anything being done to avoid attention... Even code words can be used against you since certain sites have provided definitions as to their meaning...

Fog

Have a good day Sweetie. I hope you stay out of trouble this time. Those Miami Cubans can be nasty.

MiaIsabella1985
11-11-2006, 08:08 AM
Hunny he was a trick long before I did my first movie how or began to tour how in the hell do you think we just " Started a Business Relation"
This guy is nuts and trying to make everyone mad at me. good job Loon.

Several signed documents - No a confidentiality agreement i wrote up and made him sign to protect myself from being scammed.

I am honestly not that kind of girl to go to such depths to scam a person.
Trust me there is nothing I got from this guy but grief.

PumpDaddy
11-11-2006, 08:27 AM
the real question is who wold you rathr be in public with? :?:

WITHOUT A DOUBT Ms_Ts!! Ms_Ts is drop dead sexy, very fem, all woman! (mostly anyway ) Not to knock Mia, but what can I say, shes just not my type.[/quote]

I agree with you. The masculine nose and chin, which is always photoshopped (what is that, a cleft?) in her pics, is a huge roadblock to feminine passability. :smh

Eric420
11-11-2006, 11:36 PM
Mia Isabella... whats to say!!!

Im not all that attracted to A LOT of TS girls, actually girls in general TS, or GG... and I really really think Mia is a total fox! Hard to believe her cock is 9.5" long, but I guess that makes sense... she is a few inches longer than me, im 7... but she is definatly not at all as thick as me... which I think is cool cuz her cock really fits her body, she has such a thin figure, it just works out... a long pretty girl penis, lol....... thats sexy!

She has a such a gorgeous face, and I really like her firey personality... I would love to meet her, even if just for a few minutes passing by on the street, lol...................... :D

scottishman
11-11-2006, 11:52 PM
so true miss t! there no point and lying!!! does anyone have info on where to find some hot t-girls in scotland? looks like america or thailand is the place to be!!

ARMANIXXX
11-12-2006, 01:56 AM
so true miss t! there no point and lying!!! does anyone have info on where to find some hot t-girls in scotland? looks like america or thailand is the place to be!!

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

And Brazil :wink:

gege12
10-09-2007, 01:36 AM

why you don't mesure in clip?

resdog
10-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Well - don't know about all of those gory details - but i thought that this is a thread about Mia's endowment...She is a gorgeous girl (wow - love that strong chin - HA) and her cock, IMO, is one of the best - not only long but SO THICK - I would LOVE to have her GaG me with it!!!!!

No matter how long, most guys would have a wee bit of trouble taking that monster...

bassman2546
10-11-2007, 02:13 AM
I think she's fairly accurate with the 9 1/2 inch measurement. I saw a video of her stroking off. Her cock was pointing straight up and the camera was level with it, so it wasn't the camera angle enhancing the size. Her cock was almost as long as her thigh. It's that huge. Such a hot stroke-off scene.