PDA

View Full Version : parties in nyc?

manowar50
06-17-2018, 03:49 AM
So where do people go for socializing with T's in ny now on saturdays? Any parties in queens? All i heard of is saturday in NYC evolve lounge but it has bad reviews.

KelliBlueEyes
06-17-2018, 04:12 AM
Rofl
If you want to pick up working girls there’s a link to a site that lists the clubs in the party thread on this board in general discussion

Non working girls generally just go to straight clubs

There were at least 100 trans women at the mermaid parade earlier today at Coney

Queer Coney is next Friday, I expect there will be quite a few trans women there

KelliBlueEyes
06-18-2018, 06:11 AM
So where do people go for socializing with T's in ny now on saturdays? Any parties in queens? All i heard of is saturday in NYC evolve lounge but it has bad reviews.

There were a few girls at the kink block party at W. 27th & 10th today, and quite a few out in the west village in the evening who weren't working. Probably Sunday evenings for the next few weeks you'll find some trans women out at Pose viewing parties in various places

manowar50
06-23-2018, 12:41 AM
do you live near coney island? we should link up

KelliBlueEyes
06-25-2018, 08:13 AM
do you live near coney island? we should link up

No I don’t, and probably we won’t. I do go there quite often in the summer tho.

Probably hands down the one club I’ve been to a few times that has the most trans women, crossdresser a, and femme boys socializing (def not working) is House of Yes. Many nights are totally off the hook. I’ve hooked up every time I’ve gone there, but so far always with cis women.

manowar50
07-03-2018, 11:32 PM
No I don’t, and probably we won’t. I do go there quite often in the summer tho.

Probably hands down the one club I’ve been to a few times that has the most trans women, crossdresser a, and femme boys socializing (def not working) is House of Yes. Many nights are totally off the hook. I’ve hooked up every time I’ve gone there, but so far always with cis women.

don't flatter yourself too much.

dakota87
07-04-2018, 01:59 AM
don't flatter yourself too much.
Meant to give thumbs up. Fatfinger syndrome

BigJames
07-24-2018, 07:58 AM
Your post got me to look up House of Yes since I'm headed to NYC next weekend. Looks like a great place but sad that I'll miss some of what sounds like more interesting themes. I'm still interested in going Aug. 3rd. though. Might try Susi Villa's party first, then try and find my way to Bushwick. Maybe I'll see some of you degenerates out and about?

philharse
08-13-2018, 07:44 AM
Your post got me to look up House of Yes since I'm headed to NYC next weekend. Looks like a great place but sad that I'll miss some of what sounds like more interesting themes. I'm still interested in going Aug. 3rd. though. Might try Susi Villa's party first, then try and find my way to Bushwick. Maybe I'll see some of you degenerates out and about?

Did you go to Susi Villa’s party? I’m heading to NYC in a couple weeks for work and was hoping to hook up with a TS and was wondering I’d evolve was a good place to look?