PDA

View Full Version : Long time Lurker

joeycup
06-11-2018, 11:55 PM
Hi everyone,i never noticed the don't be a lurker at the top of the General Discussion,i've been enjoying this site for many years without saying a word.Recently i've been posting to"Word Association" and decided i would no longer lurk.I love Girls and Girls with cocks.I like to cross dress but am embarrassed that i lost a ball to Testicular Cancer..but i just posted a picture of my cock and one ball to my profile and one with panties on as my avatar.
Any Friends and or Comments welcome

joeycup
06-12-2018, 12:13 AM
pictures are before i started shaving down there,i'll need to do some new ones if anyone is interested

Gillian
06-12-2018, 07:55 AM
Well done on finally joining in ... xx

Wendy Summers
06-12-2018, 02:52 PM
Welcome. Don't worry about the one ball. Only one of mine descended far enough to be in my sack and a lot of people seem to find that hot. Expect a lot of did you get castrated questions... and usually they are jerking off while they typed it :p.

joeycup
06-12-2018, 09:47 PM
thanks to both of you for responding to my post,as i stated i've been lurking around here for awhile and love the site. Wendy,when i had two balls they were similar to yours,the smaller one was removed due to cancer and as i've said i'm kind of embarrassed by it,but you've made me feel better about it.i've jerked to your pictured more than a few times,you are all aver beautiful and you've given me some much needed confidence

joeycup
06-13-2018, 06:56 AM
Making up time for all the years i've said nothing,maybe i've posted too much today,but it's been a real big turn on

Gillian
06-13-2018, 03:37 PM
Making up time for all the years i've said nothing,maybe i've posted too much today,but it's been a real big turn on
No, no. Keep it up. From zero to hero ... :lol:

joeycup
06-13-2018, 04:20 PM
No, no. Keep it up. From zero to hero ... :lol:

thank you,i will keep it up as long as i can :wiggle:

joeycup
06-14-2018, 05:48 PM
I'm bumping my own thread,because i'm quite pleased to have reached over a 100 posts in under 2 days.Most with lots of content.
Posting here has given me more confidence about who i am and what i am into.I have much more to say,and lots more pics to post.
Having problems getting Gifs to work,but i'll figure it out.So please comment or like any posts that you enjoy,it will keep me posting more.
i've come here often over that past 6 years and enjoy the community and want to give back.Keep me coming back for more.
Thanks

Murmdrum
06-14-2018, 07:00 PM
welcome......curious as to your one ball situation...cant you get a prosthetic nut put in? I worked with a guy who had one years ago

joeycup
06-14-2018, 07:46 PM
I don't know,i'm sure i could if i had the balls (ha) or money to do so,Wendy Summers made me feel not so bad about it,there is a picture of it in my profile,check it out
and lemme know if you think i need surgery,though i'd rather not

Wendy Summers
06-15-2018, 02:34 PM
I don't know,i'm sure i could if i had the balls (ha) or money to do so,Wendy Summers made me feel not so bad about it,there is a picture of it in my profile,check it out
and lemme know if you think i need surgery,though i'd rather not

My life journey has taught me, there's no such thing as normal. It's better to embrace your differences than be paralyzed by them. Glad I could help.

joeycup
06-15-2018, 11:56 PM
My life journey has taught me, there's no such thing as normal. It's better to embrace your differences than be paralyzed by them. Glad I could help.

Thanks for this too,i was paralyzed by my differences,nothing is normal.i got a bad post for my cock pic which would have really upset me until recently,my first cock review and it wasn't good,oh well my cock is not as big as most,but i'm proud of it..it's not a normal cock