PDA

View Full Version : any news on Karolina from Columbia ?

miketaylor912
05-15-2018, 02:03 PM
anyone have any updates from her? is she still pulling huge crowds on chaterbate? does she have her boobs back? she seems to have gone silent..

ALPHAKID
05-15-2018, 02:22 PM
She was just on cam two days ago, she still get a lot of people to watch her but nothing in comparison of viewers she used to get

transeeker
05-15-2018, 02:41 PM
anyone have any updates from her? is she still pulling huge crowds on chaterbate? does she have her boobs back? she seems to have gone silent..I'm not sure how famous Karolina from Columbia is outside of Chaturbate - but it strikes me that a more relevant site to find answers to your questions would be Chaturbate itself - or at the very least posting your query in this forum in a Chaturbate themed thread? Seems that Alphakid was able to respond by having made such a visit.

peejaye
05-15-2018, 03:08 PM
Someone say Colombia :Bowdown::Bowdown:

If it's the girl I'm thinking of I believe she was on in the last couple of days?

Nikka
05-15-2018, 06:54 PM
Someone say Colombia :Bowdown::Bowdown:

Columbia was the space shuttle

peejaye
05-15-2018, 07:06 PM
I've just received a friend request on Facebook from a genetic girl in Colombia whose surname is Escobar? :nervous:
Should I be worried? She's gorgeous!
I assume she gets no shit over there! :lol:

Fitzcarraldo
05-15-2018, 11:47 PM
Columbia was the space shuttle

It's also a city in South Carolina.

Nikka
05-15-2018, 11:56 PM
It's also a city in South Carolina.

the university right?

when I was at university my country (CL) and on usenet everyone was like OMG how is Columbia University=?

dakota87
05-16-2018, 12:08 AM
There is a District named Columbia where there is a big white house
Sry. Just being silly. I couldn’t find her on chaturbate though

Fitzcarraldo
05-16-2018, 12:55 AM
the university right?

when I was at university my country (CL) and on usenet everyone was like OMG how is Columbia University=?

University of South Carolina is in Columbia, but Columbia University is in New York City.

And the University of South Carolina mascot is the Gamecock. If you go to one of their sporting events, the crowd is always yelling, "Go Cocks!"

gaysian71
05-16-2018, 02:57 AM
University of South Carolina is in Columbia, but Columbia University is in New York City.

And the University of South Carolina mascot is the Gamecock. If you go to one of their sporting events, the crowd is always yelling, "Go Cocks!"

Do they ever say, suck cocks?

Fitzcarraldo
05-16-2018, 03:55 AM
Do they ever say, suck cocks?

Their opponents might.

https://www.americasbestonline.net/sccocls1.jpg

transeeker
05-16-2018, 10:01 AM
Their opponents might.

https://www.americasbestonline.net/sccocls1.jpgGreat reply and pic - although technically mightn't it be cocks suck? :-)

Johnny_Vip
05-16-2018, 08:26 PM
Not much to say, she goes on cam around 2/3 times per month, last time was 2 days ago, still no boobs so she keeps bra or whatever on, but she still cums buckets, 8 to 10 spurts...oh and she still has those douche mods lol dad and son :mrgreen:

Abartig
05-17-2018, 01:26 AM
https://chaturbate.com/freshxdollts/

innocentbychoice
05-18-2018, 06:38 AM
For the OP, it's COLOMBIA not Columbia ;).

I've just received a friend request on Facebook from a genetic girl in Colombia whose surname is Escobar? :nervous:
Should I be worried? She's gorgeous!
I assume she gets no shit over there! :lol:

And no lol. Escobar is a very common surname here, nothing to do with Pablo.