PDA

View Full Version : POST-op girls peeing

pwnage
10-09-2006, 08:35 AM
Are there any pictures or videos on the internet where you can see a post-op peeing ?

Greetings Dannie

pwnage
10-09-2006, 08:59 AM
Anyone :) ?

pwnage
10-09-2006, 10:30 AM
No one :o

roy404
10-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Yes there are a few on the "Asian TS site". I think a movie or 2 also. I have a few personal one from the days I did shoots but can not post due to contracts. They pee just like "Born girls"
Roy

deadclan69
10-09-2006, 04:19 PM
i've seen it and it ain't pretty, best done sitting down

pwnage
10-09-2006, 04:58 PM
Can you give me a link or so :)

Greetings Dannie

peggygee
10-09-2006, 04:59 PM
As to the urinating, as Roy states, urinating is done just like any other woman.

However, as the neo vagina is first healing the woman may experience some difficulty directing her urine flow, but as she heals, she is more or less 'on target' with her genetic sisters.

In my opinion, post op women and GG, are like Pepsi, and Coca Cola, they pretty much look and taste the same, and the packaging is more or less the same.

Some people like Pepsi, some prefer Coke. 8)

pwnage
10-09-2006, 05:15 PM
Some one got a link of it ;) ?

pwnage
10-09-2006, 06:06 PM
????

pwnage
10-10-2006, 06:22 PM
:<

blackrob
10-11-2006, 09:29 AM
As to the urinating, as Roy states, urinating is done just like any other woman.

However, as the neo vagina is first healing the woman may experience some difficulty directing her urine flow, but as she heals, she is more or less 'on target' with her genetic sisters.

In my opinion, post op women and GG, are like Pepsi, and Coca Cola, they pretty much look and taste the same, and the packaging is more or less the same.

I've never tasted a post op does it taste like the real pussy? Do you like eating pussy too?

pwnage
10-11-2006, 11:25 AM
nice question, i wanna know also

roy404
10-11-2006, 06:53 PM
I have "eaten" many a post-op pussy as well as many a born womans. In the long run I have to say the post-op tastes better!!! But I think I know why. These post-op ladies have gone thru so much to get the puss that they TAKE CARE of it. I find them much cleaner as a whole and I mean even for a spur of the monent munching. Just like most post-op give better head as they sort of remember what a man likes.
If you like pussy-I know many here do not-I suggest you try the post-op experience.
Roy

peggygee
10-11-2006, 10:45 PM

I've never tasted a post op does it taste like the real pussy? Do you like eating pussy too?

In response to your first question, if by 'real' pussy you are implying the vagina of a genetic female; the flora and fauna of the post operative and natal females are for all intents and purposes identical.

From my own experience as well as from what I have been told by those that I have been in intimate realtionships with, the olfactory and alimentary experience does not differ markedly, if at all. The only variance may be be due to the bio-chemistry and hygiene of the female in question.

As to my pedilections:

While I tend not to subscribe to the sterotypical binary definitions of gender, I do find myself drawn more to those of the species that posses the XY chromosome.

Though, I have in fact on a number of occasions, been with members of the species that posses the XX chromosome. Interestingly, while pontificating upon this question over night I did expereince a nocturnal emission based upon an experience with said type organism.

As to those with the XXY chromosome, or those exhibiting Klinefelter's syndrome, admittedly my experience with them is somwhat limited to more of an academic nature, though I have known people with this situation personally, though not intimately.

I am hopeful that this elucidation has clarified your concerns somewhat.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/wtf_1cat.jpg

:google

pwnage
10-13-2006, 11:06 AM
Some one got more ?

pwnage
01-19-2007, 02:34 PM
:)