PDA

View Full Version : Eagles shutup terrrible T.O

Legend
10-09-2006, 08:19 AM
One heck of a game though if was funny seeing to drop some passes to avoid getting hit. Mcnabb put up a hell of a game for 354 yards and two passing touchdowns.

38-24

blckhaze
10-09-2006, 06:42 PM
one hell of a defensive struggle for 3 quarters. im a cowboys fan who really dun like TO too much. hes over hyped and takes a few plays off every so often. Wish we had a better FS he got burned TWICE for the two eagles long touchdowns.

stillies77
10-13-2006, 12:15 AM
e-a-g-l-e-s EAGLES!!

JenESPY
10-13-2006, 01:07 AM
I was in a restaurant two weeks ago, just a few tables away from Tom Jackson (of espn)...we could hear him, and he predicted this, and doesnt think t-o will make it thru the season as a cowboy

stillies77
10-13-2006, 01:23 AM
well apparently in the locker room after the game TO was heard screaming "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BRING ME IN HERE IF YOU ARENT GONNA THROW ME THE FUCKIN BALL?!?!?!"

i love it.

Legend
10-14-2006, 10:02 AM
well apparently in the locker room after the game TO was heard screaming "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BRING ME IN HERE IF YOU ARENT GONNA THROW ME THE FUCKIN BALL?!?!?!"

i love it.

Everywhere T.O has been he has yelled at some do you remember the famous one with mcnabb,the guy is like a premadonna attention whore he will be out of a cowboy uniform this year because of his inflated ego.