PDA

View Full Version : Does it come with a mouse? True story Funny Story.

BrendaQG
10-08-2006, 10:18 PM
I have recently bought a new laptop. This one has a "docking port" that can connectint to this base station thingy. I have coveted one of those for a while. So I went to buy it. It was actually quite large and came in a surprisingly large box.

As I am holding this box and talking to the salesman one corner rest on my crotch...

I say: The box does not say this comes with a mouse. Does this come with a mouse?

salesman: Apparently.. it does.

He did not act a fool but when ever I go to that best buy from now on they want the new guy to help me.

:roll: cest le vie.

trapmasta
10-10-2006, 06:13 PM
i didnt get it.

BrendaQG
10-10-2006, 10:05 PM
He could see my wang bulge since it had been displaced.

blckhaze
10-11-2006, 01:56 AM
O.O wow. soound kinda embarassing, but exiting at the same time. wonder wut he said to himself after

BrendaQG
10-15-2006, 10:23 AM
I have learned to laugh at such things. What I find most funny is that It usually changes little about how people react to me. The rest of me is female enough that having a penis does not change much.

peggygee
10-19-2006, 06:21 AM
I have recently bought a new laptop. This one has a "docking port" that can connectint to this base station thingy. I have coveted one of those for a while. So I went to buy it. It was actually quite large and came in a surprisingly large box.

As I am holding this box and talking to the salesman one corner rest on my crotch...

I say: The box does not say this comes with a mouse. Does this come with a mouse?

salesman: Apparently.. it does.

He did not act a fool but when ever I go to that best buy from now on they want the new guy to help me.

:roll: cest le vie.

1. First, why is it that every time I see you, you are looking lovelier than the last, I know you physicist types are always cooking up something, but could you let the rest of us in on it :)

2. If you are one of those folks, who must have a mouse with their laptop, then consider a bluetooth, or other wireless type mouse.

3. As to the 'battle of the bulge', in my experience, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it is a duck. He may think you were having tampon issues, and not as Mae West would say, "are you happy to see me" :lol:

Caff_Racer
10-20-2006, 02:29 AM
O.O wow. soound kinda embarassing, but exiting at the same time. wonder wut he said to himself after

I suppose he wondered "is that thing plug'n'play?":shock:

johnie
10-27-2006, 05:40 AM
if i would have seen your bulge like that i would have given you my phone number so you could call for some free tech support.

ToyBoy6669
03-12-2007, 06:31 AM
lol I'd have given my number for sue, as a geek who loves TS,CD it would have been my pleasure