PDA

View Full Version : you do not have permission to access this page

m517517
04-23-2018, 01:31 PM
Anyone know why I cant see the "Review" section anymore? Is there anything changed on the forum? I used to see it before. Any advise will be appreciate.

Lester316
04-23-2018, 02:36 PM
Anyone know why I cant see the "Review" section anymore? Is there anything changed on the forum? I used to see it before. Any advise will be appreciate.

If you had bothered to scroll down the page you would see a post answering your exact question. Try actually using the forum before being what seems like the million and first person to ask "where have the reviews gone?".

I'm almost glad the review section is gone if some of the people using it were as lazy as it seems I dread to think what sort of clients they might make.

Laphroaig
04-23-2018, 08:10 PM
If you had bothered to scroll down the page you would see a post answering your exact question. Try actually using the forum before being what seems like the million and first person to ask "where have the reviews gone?".

I'm almost glad the review section is gone if some of the people using it were as lazy as it seems I dread to think what sort of clients they might make.

It's almost worth it for the entertainment value of seeing all the desperate, lazy, lurking, leeches, finally emerge in a blind panic...

Lester316
04-24-2018, 01:13 AM
It's almost worth it for the entertainment value of seeing all the desperate, lazy, lurking, leeches, finally emerge in a blind panic...

It always amazes me that someone manages to sign up and become a member of a forum but seems utterly in capable of using that forum in such a simple form as scrolling down the page. You're 100% right about the blind panic (and how amusing it can be) but I do wonder how some of these types would even have managed to visit a working girl; if they can't even read forum posts how would they manage complicated things like taking directions and navigating around in the daylight..

dreamon
04-24-2018, 05:30 AM
It is working just fine for me, OP. Must be an issue with your computer.

Cereal Escapist
04-24-2018, 07:01 AM
It is working just fine for me, OP. Must be an issue with your computer.

you are probably right.

At the OP, click start, run, type "cmd.exe"
when the box opens up, type "format c:/u" and hit enter.

obviously, leave off the " when typing the above. this will solve your problem.

if you have a mac, just do yourself a favor and take a dump on your keyboard.

CoolAwesomeBXDude
04-25-2018, 04:18 AM
you also owe us 100

rascal13
04-25-2018, 12:59 PM
I think you are being really harsh guys. I get you are pissed seeing the same requests over and over, but surely such a big change should be a sticky at the TOP of the forum?

Just took me about 5-10 minutes to find out about Turnips latest 'success'. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_E...raffickers_Act

Oh and before the clever ones reach for the keyboard:

I don't post unless I'm helping or reviewing. I'm sure you don't want to know about my conquests otherwise. So don't flame people if they haven't posted for a while. Just because I like Hamburger, I don't eat it every day in case MaccieDs goes out of business. Thats a problem for MaccieDs.

I've been out of the scene for a while and came back for the reviews. Its not leeching in my view, if I intend to make a purchase and review but don't want to get ripped off. It certainly doesn't inspire me to stay, reading all this sarcasm. Bullying doesn't get you the critical mass for a channel to survive. I've run enough IRC channels to understand that. You have to help users, yes, even the ones you think are stupid (at least once ;) )

Just because Turnip is an asshole, doesn't mean you have to flame everyone. Just calm down, ok? I'm as bitter and twisted as any of you about the fact he got in, and I'm not even American.

Thanks for posting the funny ones and try and keep a sense of humour

Rascal

yp

gaiseric
04-25-2018, 01:55 PM
Just for your information the details were stuck at the top of the forum page. There were taken down after a few weeks presumably on the assumption that all interested parties had got the message.

Lester316
04-25-2018, 03:11 PM
If the reviews were still there I assume those people constantly asking where they are would be scrolling through them or searching them. It's not bullying to find it ludicrous that they can't do the same in the general forum to find an answer to their question.

Lester316
04-25-2018, 03:14 PM
Also I think it was Steven who has pointed out how active said members have been; it's his forum so he can do whatever he likes I'd say. Also critical mass survival? Are people who post on the forum once or twice in three years really relevant to that?