PDA

View Full Version : Stripper Speak (Man Lodge/No Girls Allowed)

hondarobot
10-07-2006, 08:56 PM
My God, strippers are cute and fun, but they can be so damn annoying.

I just spent all morning listening to. . . honestly I don't know. She just seemed to be blabbing on auto pilot. Something about her friend (whatever her name was), her hair, something about shoes, wanting to be a blues singer, I generally don't understand most of it. I'm getting too old for this shit.

It's like the old joke:

A gambler walks into a small town bar, asks the bartender if he can find a game of cards.

The bartender tells him there's a game in the back room, but since he looks like a nice guy, he'll let him in on a secret.

"The game is rigged. They wait for guys like you. You'll get robbed and cheated."

The gambler says, "Give me another drink and show me where the game is."

The bartender tells the guy he's crazy, the room is full of swindlers, the game is a trap.

The gambler says:

"I know. . . but it's the only game in town".

Still, I have no problem fucking 19 year old strippers. I just don't know what the hell the're talking about most of the time.

BeardedOne
10-07-2006, 09:55 PM
BTDT, though in my case it was usually women that had =been= strippers for nineteen years rather than nineteen year old strippers.

I don't recall any sort of lingo or thought pattern inherent to the profession or culture, but the ones I was closest to were dykes anyway (Or women-identified bi) and had a whole 'nuther cultural lexicon floating around them.

TW ("The Wife") has an 'auto-pilot'-speak built in. Though not a stripper (She did dance at a couple of clubs, briefly, some years ago), she brushes with the culture on occasion. The last time we had dinner together she clicked on as soon as her ass hit the chair and didn't stop until the first sip of her drink when it arrived (Even then, it was only a pause). Granted, part of this was because our visits have dwindled down to perhaps one every three or four months, so there is lots to share and catch up on, but jeezlouise, I can only absorb so much in a certain time span. :?

My only problem with this (I do enjoy our visits and the sharing of war stories that we frequently persue) is her nasty habit of personifying me into the conversation/tale. An example: "So then I tells him I sez 'You cheating, lying-ass motherfucker! You cocksucking weasel!'..." etc. loud enough for the entire restaurant to hear and =they= all think that =I= am the cheating, lying-ass, cocksucking, motherfucking, weasel. :x

It gets annoying. She later apologizes for this social faux pas, but there are still some local establishments where I dare not show my face because of fear that the wait staff will piss in my food. :roll:

Hey, E! You've seen her picture, would you want that woman to embarrass you in a restaurant? :lol: :wink:

I think it's just a woman thing, and that it shows more readily in those that perform (Actresses, strippers, adult entertainers). Probably because there are so few men that are willing to give the time and ear to their woes and adventures. I've had many, many women tell me that I am a good listener. Perhaps because I am fascinated by what they say, or am truly interested, or perhaps because I just have an endurance that most other men do not. :D

hondarobot
10-07-2006, 10:31 PM
Well, all said and good, I think you're right B1 (although I kinda skimmed through your post, heh).

Friends should stay friends and have fun, the romantic stuff is. . . whatever.

In a couple years or so I reserve the right to reverse or amend my conviction. I fell in love once. That's my problem, these things happen.

8)

BeardedOne
10-07-2006, 10:53 PM
(although I kinda skimmed through your post, heh)
So, you got:

"BTDT, I am a good listener." :?:

You clearly attended the same schools as most of my GG gfs. :lol: :lol:

Friends should stay friends and have fun, the romantic stuff is. . . whatever.

I agree, and since most of the romantic stuff is truly wasted, we must lean on freinds.

Since I have little faith and/or trust in those friends...

And so I am a hermit with stray cats hanging around the house. :P

In a couple years or so I reserve the right to reverse or amend my conviction.

Don't you mean 'expunge'? :lol: :lol:

I fell in love once. That's my problem, these things happen.

Like "Shit happens". I so totally agree.[/quote]