PDA

View Full Version : Why is it whenever it hit 'back' i get a popup asking if i am sure i want to leave?

hardharry585
03-24-2018, 03:35 AM
Does anyone else experience this too?

It only happens on this site...

Sorry, not an interesting post- here a pic for the fun of it -

trish
03-24-2018, 05:17 AM
Here's a guess: It happens when you deliberately or inadvertently tap into the quick reply box and then attempt to leave the page. The program 'thinks' you wanted to type something and is making you no longer want to.

Gillian
03-24-2018, 10:04 AM
Here's a guess: It happens when you deliberately or inadvertently tap into the quick reply box and then attempt to leave the page. The program 'thinks' you wanted to type something and is making you no longer want to.
Well worked out. I hadn't a clue what the post was about. Generally quite important when seeking help ... ;)

hardharry585
03-24-2018, 02:54 PM

It happens in Chrome every time I go back, without inadvertently clicking reply or any other inputs.
I believe there is an error in the HTML itself.

trish
03-24-2018, 03:42 PM
Sorry. It was just a guess - a wrong one. I got nothing else.

Gillian
03-24-2018, 08:21 PM
It happens in Chrome every time I go back, without inadvertently clicking reply or any other inputs.
I believe there is an error in the HTML itself.
Post a screenshot then ... ;)

Ts RedVeX
03-25-2018, 06:05 PM
It won't be a html bug. Try updating your browser or use a different one

THEbottom
03-29-2018, 11:31 PM
Happens almost every time I hit the back button on chrome, firefox and Microsoft edge !! Most annoying website online !!! There is not another site online that my computer does this on. It began right after the last major website changes were instituted. Used to visit here often not so much since this started.

gmb
03-30-2018, 08:32 PM
This happens to me when I have a private message that opens in a new window.
If you go back, it repeats the same message over and over.