PDA

View Full Version : The Life Of Sara - Chapter 8: Dreams!

drysd001
10-07-2006, 06:04 AM
All right! For those of you who have read all the previous chapters of The Life Of Sara, here's the next one.

But, if you have not read Chapter 1 to 7, here are the links:

Chapter 1 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9349)
Chapter 2 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9372)
Chapter 3 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9449)
Chapter 4 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9492)
Chapter 5 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9628)
Chapter 6 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=10063)
Chapter 7 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=10930)

And now, here's the next chapter:

The life of Sara!

Chapter 8: Dreams!

Sara could hear voices around her as she slowly woke up from what seemed to be a very long sleep. She opened her eyes, but had a very hard time seeing what was around her. She could only move her head, as the rest of her body would not respond. She felt pain in almost every bone of her body. When her eyesight came back to normal, she quickly realized that she was in a hospital room.

-“Doctor!”

Both the nurse and the doctor went towards her. The doctor took out from his pocket a little instrument that looked like a small flashlight. He examined her eyes, temporarily blinding her eyesight.

-“Can you hear me, Sara?”

She tried to answer the doctor’s question, but because she was feeling very weak, she couldn’t. Instead, she answered by moving her head up and down.

-“Good! I see you’re having trouble speaking. Don’t worry! It’s perfectly normal. You haven’t fully recovered yet from that horrible accident you were involved in.”

She tried to remember the events that happened before waking up in here. She went to her best friend’s place in Florida for a week and meet Sylvia. She also remembered the last night she spent there before the day she took a plane back to Montreal. She got off the plane, took her luggage, phoned Jonathan to ask him to pick her up, but he couldn’t. So, she took a cab and they drove off towards her place. They stopped at the red light, waited, and moved forward when it turned green. Then, the last thing she remembered was getting hit real hard.

-“Do you know who you are? Do you remember what happened before the accident?”

She moved her head up and down once again.

-“That’s good! Let me tell you what’s happened between the accident and now. From what I have learned from the authorities, the driver that hit you wanted to end his life. The reason why he decided to do that is still unclear. What’s even more bizarre is the way he ended his life, without a care in the world about who he would take with him. I’ll be very honest with you, my dear! You are very lucky to be alive today. The shape that the cab was in…”

She didn’t have much choice but to trust the doctor. Questions were still flowing in her mind. Where were Jonathan, Samantha and her parents? How many days have passed? How severe were her injuries? With all the strength she still had in her, she began to talk.

-“How… How many…”

-“How many days has it been? Five days exactly, my dear!”

“Five days?” Sara kept repeating in her mind. She was shocked by what she just heard.

-“The… The cab…”

-“The cab driver? He was dead long before the ambulance arrived here. According to witnesses, the cab made many turns when it got hit before coming to a full stop. According to the autopsy, he died of a heart attack. I’m sorry!

She was very sad to find that out. The cab driver was very nice to her. “Maybe he took the fatal blow that was meant for me!” Sara said to herself.

But then, a scary thought made her way into her mind…

She quickly looked around the area of her manhood. She then looked at the doctor’s face and noticed he had a big smile on his face.

-“Don’t worry! We had to cut your clothes off, but you still have your undergarments under there.”

She was glad to hear that, but she could not shake the feeling that he may have seen a bump through her panties at one point and figured out the truth. Either way, it didn’t look like he was going to add something, so she moved on with the next question she wanted to ask.

-“How… bad…”

-“Actually, you’ve got lots of bumps and bruises, but miraculously, no serious injuries or broken bones. What we were worried about the most was the damage you could have suffered to your head. Nothing showed up on the scanners, which reassured us. Only when you would wake up would we know for certain. And now, from what I can tell, you’re just fine.”

She was expecting the worst, but was reassured after hearing this. Now, the only remaining questions were how long she would have to stay in the hospital and do her family and her friends know where she is.

-“I estimate your stay here about three to four days and then, you’ll be able to go home. One thing is for sure, you won’t be going back to work for a while. You didn’t expect your vacation to last longer, did you?”

A smile appeared on her face.

-“Oh! I almost forgot! Your boyfriend, your friend and your parents have come here ever since they found out about the accident. All of them were pretty worried about you.”

-“Where… are they?”

-“Probably still in bed. It’s seven in the morning. They were all so tired when they left last night. I’m sure they’ll be here later on.”

-“Sooner than you think, doctor!”

The doctor turned around and noticed that someone had just walked in. She tried to find out who it was, but gave up since she was too weak.

-“I wasn’t expecting you this early!”

-“To be honest, I barely slept! Has there been any change?”

Sara immediately recognized the voice. It was none other than the man she loved.

-“J… J… Jonathan…”

-“I suggest you go see for yourself!”

Jonathan went by the doctor and headed straight towards her. When he saw that she was awake, a smile appeared on his face.

-“Sara! You’re awake! I began to fear the worse! How are you feeling?”

-“Weak… But otherwise… I’m ok!”

-“That’s good to hear! I thought you would never wake up! You gave us quite a scare!”

-“How did… you find out?”

-“When you didn’t pass by my place, I called at your place, but there was no answer. I went there, but everything was as it was when you left. It was then I knew something was definitely wrong. I took a chance and phone the police to find out if you had been involved in an accident. The answer I got confirmed my fears and I headed right away to the hospital they brought you in. I’ve been here everyday since…”

-“My parents… Samantha…”

-“I notified them as soon as I could! Samantha came to see me the same night. Your parents arrived the very next day. I can’t tell you how worried they were when they saw you. They wanted to stay at a hotel, but I insisted that they stay at my place. They wanted to come with me, but they were so tired I told them to stay and go back to bed. I never thought I would meet them this way. You’re lucky to have parents that love you this much.”

-“I couldn’t ask… for more! I’m sorry… I made you… worry…”

-“What are you sorry about? None of this is your fault! It’s that fucking asshole that smash into you who’s to blame!”

She was surprised to hear these words from Jonathan. He rarely swore… except when they were having sex.

-“But, you’re ok and that’s all that matters!”

Jonathan placed his hand on her forehead and made his way towards her left cheek. Sara summoned all her energy and placed her hand on his.

-“I think we should leave those lovebirds alone!”

-“Absolutely!”

As the nurse and the doctor were about to leave the room, a beautiful Spanish woman entered the room.

-“Ah! I wasn’t expecting you this early either!”

-“I presume Jonathan is already here?”

-“That’s right! And, before you ask, why don’t you go and see her”

They quietly left the room. The woman moved towards Sara and was shocked when she noticed that she was awake.

-“Sara?”

-“S… Samantha!”

-“Sara! You’re awake! That’s great! How are you feeling?”

-“Weak… But, in one piece!”

-“Couldn’t sleep either?”

-“Yeah! Where are her parents? I was sure that they would be with you.”

-“There still asleep back at my place! I told them to rest! Speaking of which, I think I should give them a call.”

-“I… think it would be… better to wait… They need to… rest…”

-“I think she’s right!”

-“All right, then! I’m going to get some coffee downstairs. Do you want some, Samantha?”

-“I’ll pass, thank you!”

-“I’ll be back in a couple of minutes!” Jonathan said as he gave a kiss on Sara’s forehead before heading out of the room.

Sara was now alone with Samantha.

-“He was really worried about you, you know? But, so was I! Not the way you want to end a trip, huh?”

-“No… kidding!”

-“I’m so happy that you’re ok! Now, I’ll finally be able to show you my new boyfriend.”

“I must be in worse shape that I believed!” Sara said in her mind as she heard these words.

-“B… Boyfriend?”

-“I was sitting on a bench outside during lunch hour one day, and out of the blues, he shows up and sits not far from me. We looked at each other and before we knew it, we began talking. We’ve seen each other everyday ever since. He’s really handsome, charming and polite. I’m sure he’s got a big one, if you know what I mean…”

-“After… such a short time?”

-“You think I’m moving too fast?”

-“Not… only that… But… does he know…”

-“No! It’s too early for that! But, Sara, I really think that he’s the one for me. I’ve been hoping for a chance like this for so long.”

-“I understand… I hope that you… stay together… even after you tell him.”

-“Tell him what?”

Both Sara and Samantha looked at the entrance to the room. There was Jonathan, coffee in hand.

-“Oh! I was telling Sara about my new boyfriend.”

-“Oh, yes! That’s right! What was his name again?”

-“Eric!”

-“Ah, yes!”

Jonathan headed towards them and sat down at the corner of the bed. Samantha sat down on a chair that was nearby.

-“So, what should we talk about?”

And so, Sara, Jonathan and Samantha talked for close to two hours.

Sara told them about the week she spent at Sophia’s place, not mentioning the “sexual pleasures” she had with Sophia and Sylvia. Jonathan and Samantha were stunned to learn that Sophia now had a girlfriend to share her love with and that she was a dickgirl.

Samantha talked a bit more about her new boyfriend, Eric. He was thirty years old, close to six feet tall, weight about 145 pounds, had very short hair and a very handsome face and body. He’s a plumber and lives two streets from Samantha’s place. He also goes to the same gym as her. He loves football a lot and almost never misses a match when the Montreal Alouettes are involved. He likes to do all sorts of outdoor activities.

Jonathan didn’t really have much to talk about since he did almost nothing during the time she was gone. The only thing he did was worry about her when she was unconscious.

They talked a bit more after that until the doctor and the nurse came back in. The doctor told them that it was time to let her rest. They could come back sometime in the afternoon. And so, Jonathan kissed Sara goodbye and both him and Samantha left the room. As soon as the doctor was done examining her, she went right back to sleep…

For the next four days, Sara frequently got visits from Jonathan, Samantha and her parents. She hadn’t seen them in months and therefore, was very happy when they came. Sara also had the chance to meet Eric, Samantha’s new boyfriend on one occasion. She had to agree with her, he was rather cute.

The next day, she got the ok to go home. The doctor also insisted not to do anything that was physically demanding for about another week. Around the middle of the afternoon, both Jonathan and Samantha came to pick her up. Her parents, seeing that she was going to make a full recovery, choose to go back home, but not before saying goodbye to their daughter. Jonathan and Samantha helped her get inside the van since. Even though she was feeling better, she still had some trouble moving right. Afterwards, they headed towards her apartment.

When they arrived, Eric was waiting at the front door. He went towards the van once it came to a full stop. He helped Sara get out of the van along with Jonathan while Samantha opened the front door. She was glad to be home again. The very first thing she wanted to do was to take a nice shower. Eric and Samantha waited in the living room while Jonathan helped her get to the bathroom.

-“I can do the rest by myself!”

-“Just call me if you need anything! I’ll be in the living room with Samantha and Eric.”

Jonathan closed the door.

Sara took her clothes off. She turned on the faucets; made sure the water was at the right temperature and got in. About three minutes later, she heard a knock on the door.

-“Sara? Is it all right if I come in? I’m sorry, but I really have to take a piss!”

It was Samantha…

-“Go ahead!”

Samantha opened the door, closed it and locked it. She then went to the toilet and lifted the seat up.

-“Samantha! Are you not afraid that Eric may find this weird?”

-“The noise of the shower will cover it! Besides, if were still together when I tell him the truth, he’s going to have to get use to this.”

-“I guess so!”

Samantha pulled down her zipper, took out her dick and began to take a piss. Due to the shower curtain, Sara could only see the shadow of her manhood. Forty-five seconds later, Samantha shook the last drops, placed her dick back inside her pants and pulled up her zipper.

-“I better wait until you’re done before I flush!”

-“That would be a good idea!”

-“Say, Sara! Can I ask you something?”

-“Sure!”

-“How long have you and Jonathan been together?”

-“For about three years! Why?”

-“Do you think you guys are going to take your relationship to the next level?”

-“We already have! You saw us, right?”

-“I’m talking about getting engage!”

-“Getting… engage?”

She never really thought about it. To her, the fact that they loved each other was more than enough to make her happy. But, getting married would mean being with Jonathan for the rest of her life. That would make her even happier than she is right now.

-“I would love to take it to the next step.”

-“I thought so! I can see how much you love each other. I’m sure Jonathan will propose to you someday.”

-“It’s possible! It’s not something that has to be done fast! We have all the time in the world, you know!”

She was done taking her shower and so, she turned off the faucets.

-“You can go ahead and flush the toilet now!”

Samantha did just that…

-“Can you throw me a towel, please?”

-“Sure thing!”

-“Thanks!”

-“I better get out. Later!”

Samantha got out of the bathroom.

Once she was done drying herself, she placed the towel back in its place. It was then she realized that she forgot to bring a bra, some panties and her dressing grown.

-“Shit! Jonathan?”

She heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom and stopped right in front of the door.

-“Is everything all right?”

-“I’m fine! Could you bring me some panties, a bra and my dressing grown? Please!”

-“Sure! Hang on a minute!”

Jonathan went to her bedroom and took out all the things she asked for. He went back afterwards to the bathroom.

-“I got the things you asked!”

-“You can come in, you know?”

With his free hand, he turned the knob, opened the door, got inside and closed the door. As he was about to give her things, he looked at her and just, stalled. Many times he had seen her completely naked, but for some reason, he found her more beautiful than ever. He examined her from top to bottom.

-“Hello? Earth to Jonathan! Anyone home?”

-“W… What? Oh! Sorry about that! It’s just that… you are so beautiful!” Jonathan said as he gave her stuff.

She put on her panties and bra before covering it all with her dressing grown. Afterwards, she moved slowly towards him, placed one of her hands on his cheek and kissed him.

-“And you are the nicest, cutest and sexiest man I have ever meet in my life.”

She went towards the door, but stopped right in front of it.

-“If you stay here tonight, maybe I’ll show you how much I appreciate what you just said.”

She opened the door and went straight towards the living room. Jonathan just stood there, with a big smile on his face…

Samantha and Eric left around dinnertime. Only Jonathan stayed since he insisted on making dinner. He made some ham, with mash potatoes and some peas. All of this was covered with maple syrup. She was so hungry that she took seconds. For dessert, they each took a piece of apple pie. When they were done, she went to the living room to watch some TV while he washed the dishes. When he was done, he joined her just as a popular movie began. Right after the movie, they both went to her bedroom.

She took off her dressing grown. She kept her bra and panties on and lied down on her bed. He took off his shirt, pants and socks, but not his boxers. He also lied down on the bed right next to her. Both of them just stood there, looking at the ceiling. After a while, they began to look at each other. Sara wasn’t sure if she should make the first move, but it was Jonathan that did so. He went on top of her and began to kiss her.

It didn’t take long for the two of them to kiss each other passionately. He made his way down towards her chest and began to kiss her right between her breasts. Sara just closed her eyes, not moving a muscle. He wanted to kiss and suck her breasts, so he took off her bra, exposing them. With the obstacle out of the way, he began to kiss them, gently. Eventually, he began to suck on them, licking the nipples with his tongue. While he was kissing one of her breasts, he was squeezing the other with his hand.

He made his way down to her belly, kissing it multiple times. He then made his way down to her panties. He began to kiss her without even taking them off. Then, he did something that she never saw him do before. He pulled down her panties with his teeth, exposing her dick and balls in the process. He took her balls in his hand and began to rub them gently. Afterwards, he grabbed her dick and began to jerk it, slowly. Up and down he went, faster and faster with each stroke. Sara was just standing there, watching him do his thing, squeezing her breasts and rubbing her nipples. It didn’t take long for her dick to get fully erected.

After a while, he stopped and began to lick her balls with his tongue. He did the same with her dick, especially around the tip. Then, like he did many times before, he took her dick into his mouth and began to suck it. Up and down he went, slowly and gently. Sara placed her hands behind his head so she could help him go deeper. It didn’t take long for Jonathan to pick up speed. He deduced that she was really enjoying it by her moaning.

-“Jonathan! You really know how to suck a dickgirl! Jesus!”

He stopped what he was doing and cleaned all the pre-cum that was on the tip of her dick with his tongue. He moved right aside her and just lied down, flat on his back. It didn’t take long for her to figure out what he wanted. But, instead of kissing him, she pulled down his boxers and tossed them somewhere on the floor. His fully erected dick and balls were now totally exposed. She took his balls with one hand and began to rub them, gently. With the other hand, she took his dick and began to rub it as well.

Then, while still rubbing his balls, she began to jerk his dick. Up and down her hand went, slowly at first. She even rubbed the tip with her thumb on occasions. She soon went faster and faster with each stroke. Jonathan was enjoying this so much that he grabbed the bed sheets firmly. She eventually stopped and got out of bed. She just stood there, signalling him with her hand to stand right next to her. He did just that and soon enough, they were face to face. She went down on her knees and grabbed his dick with her hand. She licked her lips, opened her mouth, placed his dick inside and began to suck it. Back and forth she went, slowly at first. He placed his hands behind her head so she could go as deep as possible. She went faster and faster, much to his delight.

After a while, she stopped what she was doing. She licked all the pre-cum that was on his dick with her tongue. She leaned over and placed her hands on the bed, exposing her ass to Jonathan. He didn’t waste any time and positioned his hard dick right in front of it. When he was ready, he let it slide in, placed his hands on her ass and began to fuck her. Back and forth he went, slowly. Not long after that, he went faster and faster. Sara was enjoying it so much that she could not stop moaning. Jonathan was also enjoying this, much more than usual.

He stopped fucking her and they quickly switched places. Jonathan was now the one leaning over, hands placed on the bed. Sara positioned her dick and let it slide right in. She placed her hands on his ass and began to fuck him. She went back and forth as fast as she could right from the start. This went on for a while until she stopped.

They went back onto the bed, took their dicks with their hand and began to jerk it. Later on, Sara took Jonathan’s dick with her hand and began to jerk it, fast. He soon did the same with her dick. They continued like this until…

-“Jonathan, I’m…”

-“Me too… Holly shit!”

Both Sara and Jonathan came almost at the exact same time. Many shots of cum came flying out of their dicks and landed on their bodies. Once they stopped stroking their members, they just stood there, trying to catch their breath.

-“That… That was great!”

-“No kidding! We… better hit the showers… Again!”

-“Let’s go!”

And so, they got out of bed and went straight towards the bathroom. Once the water was at the right temperature, they began to clean themselves up. Jonathan was cleaning the last remaining semen that was left on his body when his eyes came in contact with her. Just like earlier on, he found her more beautiful than ever. He couldn’t take his eyes off her.

Unknown to Sara, Jonathan has been thinking long and hard about taking their relationship to the next level. They’ve known each other for quite some time and he was madly in love with her. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. One day, he made up his mind: he was going to ask her in marriage. Unfortunately, the day that he wanted to “pop the question”, she was involved in that terrible accident. He wanted to propose to her so bad it was making him crazy.

-“Jonathan?”

Sara’s voice brought him back to reality…

-“Sorry?”

-“I’m asking you if you’re done?”

-“Yes! Yes, of course!”

-“Is everything alright? That’s the second time I see you like this today! Am I THAT beautiful?”

-“More than you know!”

A smile appeared on Sara’s face.

-“Come on, lover boy! I may not be working tomorrow, but I can’t say the same for you.”

They got out of the bathtub, dried themselves with a towel and went back to her room. They lied down on the bed and it didn’t take long for them to fall asleep, naked…

Sara did not go back to work until a week later. When she came back to the office, she found flowers and a card lying on her desk. It was a welcome back gift from her colleagues. She was touched by this gesture and thanked them as they passed by. When lunchtime came, she went to the usual table where Jonathan and Samantha would be. However, only Jonathan was there this time. Samantha was nowhere to be found.

-“Where’s Samantha?”

-“Same place she’s been for the last couple of days!”

Sara had no idea what he was talking about.

-“What? Samantha didn’t tell you?”

-“Tell me what?”

-“Well, you know that she’s got a boyfriend now, right?”

-“Let me guess! She went to have lunch with him!”

-“That’s right! I tell you, she really loves that guy!”

-“What do you think of him, anyway?”

-“Eric? Well, I don’t know him as well as Samantha, but so far, he sounds alright to me.”

-“I wonder if he’ll still be alright when she tells him about… you know…”

-“Is there something wrong? You don’t seem to like the fact that she may have finally found the right person for her.”

-“It’s not like that! I’m just afraid that if he doesn’t like her for whom she is that her heart will get broken again.”

-“Well then, let’s hope that it doesn’t happen! She won’t know if he’s the right guy unless she takes a chance!”

She knew in her mind that he was right, but she was still afraid for her friend. With hope for the best in mind, she took her sandwich out of her lunch bag and began to eat it…

Somewhere not far from her work, sitting on a bench, Samantha was having lunch with her new boyfriend, Eric. It quickly became a regular routine since they meet. They talked about their work and their respective families.

-“So, you have a sister? I’m sure she’s pretty, but not as much as you!”

Her face became all red.

-“Well, I’m done! What about you?

-“I am! Want to take a walk? We still have time before I have to go back to work.”

-“Sure!”

And so, they both got up and began walking.

-“So, are there any secrets I should know about?”

-“Other than the fact that I didn’t tell you how beautiful you were on the first day we meet?”

She began to laugh, as did Eric.

-“Honestly? No! What about you?”

Her laughter stopped and her smile disappeared. “Should I tell him now? If I don’t, it may be even worse if he finds out by accident.” Samantha kept repeating to herself in her mind.

-“Is there something wrong?”

-“I have to tell him!” Samantha said in her mind.

-“Eric! I… I have to be honest with you! There’s something I should have told you the first time we meet.”

-“And that would be?”

-“I’m not… entirely a woman…”

-“You mean you’re a dickgirl!” Eric whispered in her ear.

-“Y… Yes!”

There was a brief moment of silence. They stopped walking…

-“I see…”

-“I’m… I’m so sorry!”

-“No need to apologise! To tell you the truth, I should be the one to do so.”

She didn’t say a word.

-“When you asked me if I had any secrets, I should have said yes. You see… I like dickgirls!” Eric whispered in her ear.

She was shocked by what she just heard. It was like being hit in the heart with a stick. She didn’t know what to say.

-“Samantha? Are you all right?”

-“I’m… I’m fine! It’s just that… what you just told me…”

-“I know! To be honest, I was too afraid to tell you this because I thought you were an ordinary girl and I didn’t want to hurt your feelings. But, now that I know the truth…”

-“Even so, I should have told you sooner! But, did you really mean what you just said?”

-“You think I’m lying?”

-“No! Of course, not! It’s just that… I once had a boyfriend. We had a great relationship together. But, when I told him the truth about me…”

-“He rejected you!”

-“Yes!”

-“I’m so sorry! I can promise you one thing: unlike him, I won’t reject you!”

He placed his hand on her cheek and they kissed each other. Not only did she find the right man for her, but he also likes dickgirls. All the pain she suffered at the hands of her former boyfriend was gone in an instant.

-“How about I go to your place tonight? You don’t have any plans, right?”

-“No! No plans at all!”

-“Excellent! I’ll be there at seven!”

-“That’s fine with me!”

She took a look at her watch.

-“I’m sorry! I’ve got to go back to work!”

-“No problem! I’ll see you tonight! Bye, Samantha!”

-“Bye!”

And so, they both walked away from each other. As she headed back to her office, she thought of how it would go tonight now that he knows about her, and vice-versa…

Jonathan and Sara were waiting at the elevators when Samantha showed up.

-“Hey there, guys!”

-“Hi, Samantha!”

-“So, how was lunch with Eric?”

-“Oh, it was great! Really, really great!”

Sara and Jonathan looked at each other, wondering why she was acting weird. The doors to one of the elevators opened. Sara and Jonathan got in, but Samantha just stood there with a big smile on her face.

-“Uh, Samantha!”

There was no reaction…

-“You’re coming in or not?”

-“What? Oh, right! Sorry!”

She finally got inside the elevator. Jonathan pressed the button and the doors closed almost immediately. Again, Sara and Jonathan looked at Samantha, wondering why she was so “out there”. As the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened, they all got out. Immediately after that, Sara stopped Samantha from going any further.

-“All right, girlfriend! Spill it out! What happened?”

-“He loves… dickgirls!”

-“What?”

-“I was right, Sara! He’s the one for me!”

-“That’s great news! I’m happy for you!”

-“Thank you, Jonathan!”

-“I’m happy for you too! It’s just that… the way you were acting just now…”

-“I know, I know! It’s just… I’m still stunned by what happened!”

-“No kidding! I know exactly how you’re feeling right now!” Sara said, remembering how she felt when Jonathan told her that it didn’t matter how different she was, he was still in love with her.

-“So, when are you two going to see each other again?”

-“Tonight!”

-“Tonight? Well, you know what that means, right Jonathan?”

-“Do I!”

-“What? I don’t understand!”

-“You will!” Sara and Jonathan said at the exact same time just before going back to their respective desks, leaving her with an unanswered question.

Later that night, Samantha had just finished cleaning the dishes and placed them back into the cupboards when someone rang the doorbell. She knew that it had to be Eric since it was five minutes before seven. She quickly went towards the front door and slowly opened it. There he was with flowers in hand.

-“For me? You shouldn’t have…”

-“They are beautiful, just like you!”

Her face turned red. She took the flowers from his hand and gave him a kiss in the process. She went towards the kitchen, took out a glass pot, filled it with water and placed the flowers inside. Eric, in the meantime, closed the front door, went to the kitchen and waited.

-“I think I’ll put them on the table!”

She placed it in the middle.

-“Perfect! What do you think?”

-“It looks really nice!”

-“Eric, can I ask you a question?”

-“Sure!”

-“You said that you love dickgirls?”

-“You’re still not sure I really meant it?”

-“No! That’s not what I’m trying to say! If I weren’t a dickgirl, would you still love me? Would you have broken up with me?”

Eric went towards her and stopped as soon as they came face to face.

-“I’ve thought about that even since our last conversation.”

-“And?”

Eric took her into his arms and gave her a long kiss.

-“I could care less how different you are! I could never break up with you! I love you with all my heart!”

That’s the answer she was hoping to hear. And when she heard it, tears of joy came down on her cheek as she gave him a huge hug.

-“I love you too, Eric!”

They kissed each other again, but much longer. Afterwards, they kissed each other again, and again, each one more passionate than the other.

-“I want you so bad, Samantha!”

-“I want you too! My room?”

-“Hell yeah!”

Eric took her into his arms and went up the stairs. Once he was inside her bedroom, he closed the door with his foot and gently placed her on the bed. He then placed himself on top of her and they kissed each other passionately. He kept kissing her as he made his way down towards her neck. When he ended up on her chest, he took off her t-shirt while she took off her bra, exposing her breasts.

-“Wow! What a pair you have! Can I play with them?”

-“I won’t stop you!”

He placed his hands on her breasts and began to squeeze them. It didn’t take long for him to kiss them while licking and biting her nipples from time to time. She loved it so much that she just closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment. She let out a tiny moan on occasions. This went on for quite some time.

Afterwards, he made his way towards her belly. He kissed her there a bit until he made his way to her pants. She took off her belt and he took off her pants and socks. Without even pulling her panties down, he began to kiss her. He could feel her dick and it excited him even more. He soon pulled down her panties, exposing her dick and balls.

-“Man, that’s a nice dick you have there!”

-“And it’s not fully erected yet!”

-“In that case, I guess I’ll have to play with it a bit!”

He took her balls with his hand and began to rub them, gently. He then took her dick and rubbed it, smoothly. Afterwards, he began to jerk it. Up and down he went, slowly. She just looked at him, rubbing and pinching her nipples, moaning a bit more than before. Soon after that, he took out his tongue and began to lick the tip of her dick. He did the same with her entire dick. She just closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment at hand.

Not long after that, he took it into his mouth and began to suck it. Up and down he went, slowly at first. She placed her hands behind his head so he could go deeper and deeper. It didn’t take long for him to pick up speed. She quickly let go of his head and grabbed the covers as hard as she could. She was enjoying it so much she could not stop moaning loudly.

Eventually, he stopped what he was doing, but not before licking all the pre-cum she had on the tip of her dick. He took off his t-shirt and tossed it somewhere on the floor. He also took off his belt and socks, but not his pants. He lied down right next to her and before he knew it, she was on top of him. They kissed each other passionately and then, she made her way towards his neck. She made her way towards his chests and kissed him. She even licked his nipples on occasion. She soon made her way towards his manhood. She undid his pants, pulled them down and tossed them on the floor.

She pulled down his boxers just enough to expose some of his pubic hair. Much to his surprise, she began to kiss him, gently.

-“Now that you’ve seen my dick, let’s see yours!”

She took off his boxers completely and tossed it on the floor, exposing his 10 and a half inch erected dick and balls.

-“Holy shit! It’s even bigger that I thought!”

-“Want to touch it?”

She began to rub his balls slowly, doing the same with his dick afterwards. “It’s really hard” Samantha said to herself. Not long after that, she began to lick his balls with her tongue. She did the same with his dick, going for the tip on occasion. He was just looking on, enjoying what she was doing to him. After many licks, she opened her mouth, placed his dick inside and began to suck it. Up and down she went, slowly. He placed his hands behind her head so she could go deeper. It didn’t take long for her to pick up the paste. He quickly let go of her head and grabbed the covers. He even let out a little moan in the process.

She stopped sucking his dick and licked all the pre-cum that was around the tip with her tongue. She was now lying on the bed, squeezing her breasts together.

-“Even felt your dick between a woman’s breasts?”

-“Never!”

-“Well, guess what? Today’s your lucky day! Put it between my breasts and believe me when I say you won’t forget this anytime soon.”

He placed himself on top of her and placed his dick right between her breasts. Then, she squeezed it tight by pushing her breasts with her hands and the pleasure began almost immediately. Up and down she went, faster and faster each time. He felt like he was in heaven. It was the very first time that he ever had sex with a dickgirl and he could not have asked for better. Just as he started to feel something was about to come out of his manhood, Samantha stopped.

-“All right, big man! It’s time to find out how well you can do a dickgirl.”

He got out of bed and she soon followed him. She leaned over, exposing her bare-naked ass. She placed her hands on the bed. He positioned his dick so it would fit right in. Once it was all in, he placed his hands on her ass and began to fuck her, slowly. Back and forth he went, faster and faster. On one occasion, he let go of her ass, began squeezing her breasts, pinching her nipples and kissing her on the neck. And he was doing all of this while still fucking her. Samantha could not have asked for more as she was now moaning like crazy.

He eventually put a stop to it and took his dick out of her ass. He wanted her to do the same thing to him. It’s what he wanted for so long.

-“So, you want me to do you in the ass, right?”

-“Please! I’m begging you!”

-“Well then, what are you waiting for?”

He leaned over, exposing his ass for her to see. Samantha was amazed on how magnificent it was. Right after that, he placed his hands on the bed. She then moved her dick on his ass for a bit before positioning it so it would fit in.

-“Ready?”

-“You bet!”

As soon as he said these words, he could feel her dick going right in. She then placed her hands on his ass and immediately began to fuck him. Back and forth she went, slowly.

-“Faster! Faster!”

And she did just that! After a while, she took her hands off his ass and placed them on his chest. She tried to go as deep as she could.

-“Do you like it?”

-“You’re great! Keep it up!”

She kept fucking him for some time, but just as she was feeling like her dick was about to explode, she stopped. She took her dick out of his ass and took a bit of pre-cum with her fingers.

-“Why did you stop? You were doing great!”

-“Here! Want to taste it?”

He opened his mouth and tasted her semen.

-“I never tasted it before!”

-“So, tell me, big boy! You masturbated before, right?”

-“Of course! Why are you asking me this?”

-“How far does it go?”

-“How far? Oh, I see what you want to do! A “how far I can shoot my load” contest? Never thought I would meet a dickgirl that wanted to do this. Let’s see what you got!”

And so, together, side-by-side, they began to jerk their dicks. Back and forth their hands went, faster and faster with each stroke. They were looking at each other, smiling. Eric was playing with his balls with his free hand while Samantha was rubbing one of her breasts.

-“Samantha… I’m going… Here it comes…”

Eric’s first shot of cum landed about three feet away from him. Other shots went flying out of his manhood, but they never went as far as the first. About six shots came out in all. During all that time, Samantha just kept looking on, still jerking her dick.

-“Not bad… I’m also going to… Get ready…

He was ready, all right! He saw dickgirls cum on the Internet before, but never up close and personal. It was a dream becoming a reality for him.

-“Here it comes… Jesus…”

Samantha’s first shot of cum landed four and a half feet away from her. Other shots went flying out of her dick, and one of them landed almost right near the first one. About seven shots of cum came out in all. Eric was just standing there, his eyes wide open. Not only did he see a dickgirl cum live, but she shot her load further than his.

It took about two to three minutes for them to catch their breaths.

-“Wow! That was just… great! This was my first time ever and I enjoyed every moment of it.”

-“You never had sex with anyone before?”

-“Never! You’re the first dickgirl I’ve ever meet.”

-“Well, well! Mister’s not a virgin anymore, then. Even more unbelievable is the fact that your dick is full of cum.”

-“Want to clean it?”

-“I thought you would never ask!”

She got on her knees and began to lick all the cum that was on his dick with her tongue. She literally left nothing behind. Not long after that, he did the same with her dick. Afterwards, she went to the bathroom to get a towel and cleaned up the mess they left on the floor. They lied down on the bed and looked at each other.

-“I love you, Samantha!”

-“I love you too, Eric!”

They gave each other a passionate kiss and not long after that, they both went to sleep…

The very next day, during her break, Samantha talked about the night she passed with Eric to Sara and Jonathan.

-“We told you that it was going to happen!”

-“Sure!”

Sara and Jonathan were laughing like they just heard a good joke.

-“But, to be honest with you guys, I feel like the happiest girl in the whole world.”

-“And were both glad that you feel that way!”

-“Thanks, guys! You really are great friends! I better get back to work! I’ll see you guys at lunch time!”

-“You’re not going with Eric today?”

-“It’s his day off today! And after what happened last night…”

-“Never mind!”

Samantha headed back to her desk and continued writing her article.

-“I better get back to work as well! See you at lunch time, Jonathan!”

-“See you…”

Sara also headed back to her desk and began to write her next article. Jonathan just stood there, looking at her. It was at this very moment that he made his decision.

Tonight, he is going to ask Sara’s hand in marriage…

Later that day, Jonathan immediately headed to his place after work. He took a nice shower, put on some more comfortable clothes, ate dinner, looked through a mirror to make sure he was just fine and went outside. It was then that he realised that he had forgotten the ring that he had bought some time ago. He went back inside, got up the stairs, went into his room and opened the drawer where he had placed the ring. He opened the small box and took a good look at the ring. He placed it inside his pocket, went down the stairs, went outside, locked the door and went towards Sara’s apartment.

Sara was sitting down on the couch, watching some TV when all of the sudden, the doorbell rang. She wasn’t expecting any visitors this evening, so she was very careful when she looked through the little eye. She was relieved when she saw that it was none other than Jonathan. She unlocked the door and opened it.

-“Hey there, Sara!”

-“Hi, Jonathan!”

-“Can I come in?”

-“Of course!”

He got inside her apartment as she slowly closed the door and locked it. She quickly noticed that he was not his usual self. He looked very nervous and serious.

-“Is there something wrong?”

-“Nothing’s wrong! I just have to say something!”

-“Go ahead…”

-“How long have we known each other?”

-“A very long time… Why?”

-“And you were very happy to know that I had no problem with the fact that you were a dickgirl, right?”

-“Of course!”

-“You really love me that much, do you?”

She was really confused with all of his questions. She thought he might have lost his mind.

-“Absolutely! Jonathan… You’re scaring me!”

-“I’m sorry! I’m not crazy! I’m just… nervous…”

-“Why?”

-“Well…”

There was a moment of silence that lasted for about a minute. Then, he got on his knees, much to her surprise.

-“If I’m doing this, I’m doing it right! Sara, I love you with all my heart! And I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

He took a little box that was in his pocket and opened it right in front of her. She could not believe her eyes. It was the most beautiful ring she ever saw. It had a beautiful blue diamond on top. However, it wasn’t the ring that surprised her the most, but the fact that Jonathan was about to pop up the question.

-“Sara, will you marry me?”

If that didn’t hit her heart, nothing else would have. She could not believe her ears. Jonathan had just asked her to marry him. This had to be the happiest moment of her life. She was so happy that tears of joy came out of her eyes and ran down on her cheeks. When she talked about it with Samantha, she never thought in her wildest dreams that it would happen soon.

-“Yes! Of course I’ll marry you!

He was more than thrilled to hear her answer. He got back up, took the ring out of the box and placed it on her finger. She took another look at it and not long after that, they were both in each other’s arms, kissing.

-“This is the happiest moment of my life!

-“Me too!”

-“When?”

-“No idea! Didn’t get to that part, yet!”

They both began to laugh before they kissed each other again.

-“Sara?”

-“Yeah?”

-“I want you! I really, really want you!”

-“If you want me that bad, how about we go to my room!”

-“Your wish is my command, my soon-to-be wife!”

And so, he took her in his arms and went towards her room. Once inside, he gently placed her on the bed and they quickly began to undress. Before they knew it, he was left with his boxers only while she was left with her bra and panties. He got on the bed, right on top of her and they began to kiss each other very passionately. She was probably too preoccupied to care, but she thought at one time that their tongues twisted each other.

He began to go towards her neck while kissing her and eventually, made his way to her chest. He took off her bra and tossed it somewhere on the floor, exposing her breasts. Immediately after that, he began kissing her breasts. On occasions, he would suck them and lick the nipples with his tongue.

-“Wow! Jonathan! You’re starting off rather well!”

He kept doing so for some time until he went down towards her belly. He kissed her a couple of times before he made his way towards her panties. Just like the last time they had sex, he kissed her without even taking them off. He was about to do just that when she stopped him and did it herself. She threw them on the floor. Her dick and balls were now exposed, but it wasn’t fully erected yet.

-“Not excited enough? I think I can solve that problem.”

He began to rub her balls gently with his hand. Not long after that, he did the same with her dick. Her manhood was now fully erected and hard.

-“Now, were getting somewhere! Let’s see how it tastes!”

He took out his tongue from his mouth and began to lick her balls. Soon after that, he did the same with her dick. Up and down his tongue went, doing turns around the tip. She just stood still, her eyes closed, enjoying the moment at hand while squeezing her breasts and rubbing her hard nipples. He opened his mouth, placed her dick inside and began to suck it. Up and down he went, slowly at first. She placed her hands behind his head so he could go even deeper. Eventually, he picked up the paste, much to her delight. She was enjoying it so much that she grabbed the bed sheets as tight as she could. She even let out a moan or two.

Once he stopped sucking her, he cleaned all the pre-cum that was around the tip of her dick with his tongue. He got off from her and lied down next to her. Now, it was her that was on top of him as they went back to kissing each other passionately. She slowly made her way towards his neck and ended up on his chest. She began to kiss his nipples and, on occasions, licking and biting them. He just stood there, looking on.

She made her way towards his belly and ended up on his boxers. When she pulled them down, his balls and his almost fully erected dick came out.

-“I see you still need a bit more excitement! I’ll take care of it!”

She took his balls in her hand and began to play with them. Soon after that, she began to rub his dick. In less than two minutes, it became fully erected and hard.

-“Lick it, Sara! Please!”

-“You want it that bad?”

-“Yes!”

-“Alright, then!”

She took out her tongue and began licking his balls. Later on, she did the same with his dick. Up and down her tongue went; doing turns right at the tip. This went on for some time, much to his delight. Once she stopped, she took his dick into her mouth and began to suck it.

-“Don’t go slow! Go fast!”

Up and down she went, as fast as she could. He placed his hands behind her head so she could go deeper and deeper. Eventually, the sensation was too much for him. He let go of her head and grabbed the bed sheets as hard as possible. He just closed his eyes and let her blow him out of the sky. He even let out a moan.

After a while, she stopped. Then, with her tongue, she cleaned all the pre-cum that was on the tip of his dick. Right after that, they kissed each other. At the same time, she made him taste his own semen. Afterwards, she got out of bed and just stood there, jerking her dick slowly.

-“Who wants this is his ass?”

-“Do you even have to ask?”

And so, he stood up, leaned over and placed his hands on the side of the bed. His ass now totally exposed, she positioned her dick and placed it all in. This time however, she placed her hands around his chest and began to fuck him. Back and forth she went, slowly. She would pick up the paste soon enough. He could feel her breasts rubbing his back in the process. Sometimes, she would let go of one of her hands and would squeeze one of her breasts and pinch her nipple. This went on for some time until she stopped.

-“Why did you stop? I was really enjoying this!”

-“My turn!”

-“I see! Alright!”

She leaned over and placed her hands on the bed, exposing her naked ass. He jerked off his dick a bit before positioning it so it would fit right in. Once inside, he placed his hands on her breasts and began to fuck her. Back and forth he went, faster and faster. At the same time, he was squeezing her breasts, rubbing and pinching her hard nipples. Sara could not contain herself and began moaning loudly. They were sweating like never before.

-“If you like… to play with my… breasts so much… why don’t I… jerk off your dick… with them…”

-“Until I… cum?”

-“If that’s… what you want…”

-“Let’s… do this!”

He stopped fucking her and took his dick out of her ass. There was a lot of pre-cum on the top. She didn’t hesitate to clean as much as she could with her tongue. She sat down on the bed and began squeezing her breasts together.

-“Ready?”

-“You bet!”

He placed his dick between her breasts and once it was tightly squeeze, the fun began. Up and down she went at a regular, but fast speed. This went on for a couple of minutes until he felt something was about to rush out of his manhood.

-“Oh, boy… Here it comes… Get ready…”

And before she knew it, many shots of cum came flying out of his dick only to land on her face. They were eight shots in total. Once she stopped what she was doing, he took out his dick and began to catch his breath. Sara used her tongue to clean as much cum as possible.

-“I like the taste of your semen! Want to taste mine again?”

-“Baby, I’ll blow you until you explode!”

She stood up and he got on his knees. He placed her dick into his mouth and began to suck her. Back and forth he went, as fast as he could. She placed her hands behind his head and, like that, he was able to go deeper. It didn’t take long for that familiar feeling to build up inside her manhood.

-“Don’t stop… I’m about to… God!”

She could feel her semen exiting her dick. She counted at least seven or eight shots. When she took a look at Jonathan’s face, she could see some cum running down from his lips. Once he took her dick out of his mouth, he quickly cleaned it with his tongue and swallowed the whole thing before lying down on the floor, exhausted. She did the same on her bed.

-“You can be a real beast when you want to!”

-“Same for you…”

-“How did it tasted?”

-“Rather good, honestly!”

-“I need a good shower!”

-“Me too! Let’s go… Once we catch our breaths…”

Three minutes later, they got out of the room and went towards the bathroom. Together, they took a nice shower and cleaned themselves up.

-“I can’t believe this! I’m going to spend the rest of my life with the girl I love!”

-“It’s going to be a dream come true… for both of us!”

They kissed and hugged each other…

Unknown to them, an intruder had entered the house as soon as they began to take their shower. Using tools any burglar had at his disposal to unlock a door, he got in quietly. He was dressed entirely in black and wore a mask that covered his whole face. His goal was to steal everything that was of value in Sara’s apartment. But, in order to do so, he had to get rid of the only thing that could stand in his way: the two people inside the bathroom…

Jonathan got out of the bathtub and dried himself with a towel. Sara closed the faucets, got out and dried herself with a towel. Once he was totally dry, he dropped the towel on the floor and went towards the door…

-“Wait for me, silly!”

-“Alright, alright!”

When she was done, she also dropped the towel on the floor. Jonathan opened the door and went outside…

-“You know, I would have waited…”

Before he could finish his sentence, the intruder punched him right in the face, sending him to the floor. It didn’t take long for Sara to realize what just happened. She let out a scream as the intruder was now right in front of her. He slowly made his way towards her. The only way she could go was backwards, but she knew she would soon have nowhere else to go. She was scared, extremely scared…

As the intruder was about to grab her, a dazed Jonathan grabbed him from behind. While doing so, both men lost their footing and began to fall. However, they both fell forward and therefore; took Sara with them in the process. As she fell to the ground, her head hit the side of the bathtub.

The last thing she saw before falling unconscious was the two men fighting each other…

Sara slowly opened her eyes. Once her eyesight was back to normal, she took a look at her surroundings. She noticed that she was no longer at her place, but in some sort of room. She had no idea where she was and began to panic. It was then that the door opened…

It was a nurse in her mid fifties. She now knew where she was: in the hospital.

-“Oh, my! You’re awake!”

She headed towards Sara…

-“It’s alright, my dear! There’s no need to panic! Please, calm down!”

-“Jonathan? Where is he? Is he alright?”

-“You mean the man that’s waiting outside?”

-“He’s outside? Thank God! He didn’t kill him?”

-“I’m sorry?”

-“The intruder! He didn’t kill him!”

-“What intruder?”

-“The one that was in my apartment. They were fighting each other before I lost consciousness.”

-“Don’t do anything drastic, dear! I’ll get the doctor and your boyfriend!”

The nurse went outside the room. Less than two minutes later, she came back with a doctor who was around his thirties, and Jonathan. She was so relieved to see him.

-“Ah! I see that our patient is awake!”

He took out a small flashlight and began to examine her eyes.

-“I’m afraid she’s totally confused, doctor!”

-“What makes you say that?”

-“She says that her boyfriend was fighting with an intruder back at her place before she lost consciousness.”

-“Really?”

-“But, that’s impossible, Sara! I haven’t been to your place since you left for Florida.”

Sara thought that she must have hit her head pretty hard. Either she was still dizzy, or something else was going on here.

-“You’ve been out cold since they brought you here two days ago!”

“Two days? I was out for that long?” Sara said in her mind. It was shorter than when she was in that accident a while back. But still, she had no idea why Jonathan had no idea about what she told to the nurse.

-“Let me refresh your memory, my dear! According to what your boyfriend told me, you went to see your best friend in Florida. Am I right?”

-“Yes, but…”

-“Wait! Let me continue, please! When you arrived at the airport one week later, you called your boyfriend to let him know you were back and that you were going to take a cab back home.”

-“Right!”

-“Can you tell me what happened after that?”

-“We were on the way to my apartment when, all of the sudden, another car hit us hard.”

-“That’s correct! From what the authorities have told us, the man apparently committed suicide. You came in with minor injuries, but out cold. Unfortunately, the cab driver was not so lucky. He died on impact!”

-“I know that already! I was here some time ago…”

-“Sara, it happened two days ago!”

She was still confused, but when she began to think about it, she wondered if everything that happened was nothing more than just a dream.

-“She still seems very confused. She may have been hit harder on the head than…”

-“Wait! Maybe if I tell you everything, you’ll understand me better!”

And so, she told them everything that supposedly happened since she woke up from the accident until now. She didn’t mention however the part about Jonathan’s proposal. When she was done, a smile appeared on the doctor’s face.

-“Ah! Now I understand! Well, my dear, I can assure you that all of this is real. What you experience when you were out cold was nothing more than a mere dream.”

She was no longer confused, but it didn’t make her feel any better.

-“It was… so real…”

-“Some dreams can give you that feeling. Everything feels and seems so real that you think your life goes on. But, in the end, it’s still just a dream.”

-“Look on the bright side, Sara! If all of that was real, there would be a chance that neither of us would be here today.”

-“I… guess so…”

-“Well then, now that I’ve check you out, you seem perfectly fine to me. You’ll probably feel sore for a while, but that’s normal. I’ll keep you here for the rest of the day and, if nothing else happens between then, I’ll release you as early as tomorrow morning.”

-“Thank you, doctor!”

-“Thank you”!

-“My pleasure! I think we should leave you two alone!”

The doctor and the nurse left the room and closed the door. Sara and Jonathan were now alone. He sat down on the bed right next to her.

-“Feeling better now?”

-“Yes, thank you!”

-“How did you learn I was here?”

-“A colleague was here and he saw you being dragged on a stretcher. He called me and I came here as fast as I could.”

-“You took a cab?”

-“Yeah! My van is still in the shop! Samantha was the one that drove me here today. She’ll come back later on. Wait until she sees that you’re awake! She’ll be very happy!”

-“Indeed!”

-“So, tell me something! In that dream of your, did anything extraordinary happened?”

She wanted to tell him about his proposal, but she decided not to. She was very sad by the fact that it was all a dream. She loved him so much and she had hoped that they would take their relationship to the next step. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. But now, all her hopes were destroyed in an instant.

-“Not really!”

-“You know, there’s an old saying: Some dreams do come true!”

He was right. Dreams do come true. There was still hope that someday, they would end up as husband and wife.

-“Of course, it would have to be without the “intruder in the house” part.

Sara laughed at what he just said. He then grabbed her into his arms as she gently placed her head on his chest. She closed her eyes and listened to his heartbeat. Her hope was now renewed. The hope that they would indeed get married…

End of Chapter 8!

This story was written by David Drysdale

All rights reserved!

zumone47@yahoo
08-20-2007, 08:04 AM
The Sara saga is erotic.

BUT reading all the chapters in one day, the sex scenes seemed to use "CANNED" phraseology, almost like the author had a function KEY to insert the text for the scenes.

The charactors do not "lied" on the bed. ""LIE"": They "recline, rest, or stay, as in: I felt faint and needed to lie down." ""LAY"": "put in a horizontal position; "lay the books on the table"; "lay the patient carefully onto the bed"

drysd001
09-02-2007, 09:41 PM
I happen to be the author of these stories!

I did not use a function KEY to insert the text for the scenes. I admit using the same style for pretty much each sex scenes of my stories.

I know I made grammar mistakes and will probably do so again. And thanks for telling me about Lie and Lay.

I'm glad you found it herotic, meaning you like it! That was my main goal!