PDA

View Full Version : Anal Preparation

dajerzeeboy
03-16-2018, 07:56 PM
The girl I see is a very hung top that likes to be aggressive. We've had sex several times but because of her size I do have difficulty bottoming for her especially for her aggressive nature. The only time I have been able to bottom for her where it was pleasurable for me as well is when I am drunk. I don't mind being drunk everyone once in awhile to have sex but not every single time I bottom. I have tried other measures as well but none have given me the pleasurable experience I feel when I'm drunk. I've used toys which help me able to handle her size but doesn't always provides me with a pleasurable sensation. I also used poppers and weed which also help but being drunk is really the only time I feel a pleasurable sensation when bottoming for her. We don't have sex often so maybe if we start having sex frequently it may help but I travel alot for work and don't have the opportunity to see her on a regular basis. I also douche and do plenty of foreplay before bottoming but it doesn't seem to work. We have tried various things since she also wants best for me so lately she has been bottoming for me. But I find myself best as a bottom and she is definitely better as a top.

I haven't tried those anal numbing creams so would be interested on your guys thoughts on those. Also, I've heard coke has helped people but not sure if I would like to go that route. If you guys have any other suggestions on how I can bottom for her it will be greatly appreciated.

chippy
03-17-2018, 02:44 PM
The girl I see is a very hung top that likes to be aggressive. We've had sex several times but because of her size I do have difficulty bottoming for her especially for her aggressive nature. The only time I have been able to bottom for her where it was pleasurable for me as well is when I am drunk. I don't mind being drunk everyone once in awhile to have sex but not every single time I bottom. I have tried other measures as well but none have given me the pleasurable experience I feel when I'm drunk. I've used toys which help me able to handle her size but doesn't always provides me with a pleasurable sensation. I also used poppers and weed which also help but being drunk is really the only time I feel a pleasurable sensation when bottoming for her. We don't have sex often so maybe if we start having sex frequently it may help but I travel alot for work and don't have the opportunity to see her on a regular basis. I also douche and do plenty of foreplay before bottoming but it doesn't seem to work. We have tried various things since she also wants best for me so lately she has been bottoming for me. But I find myself best as a bottom and she is definitely better as a top.

I haven't tried those anal numbing creams so would be interested on your guys thoughts on those. Also, I've heard coke has helped people but not sure if I would like to go that route. If you guys have any other suggestions on how I can bottom for her it will be greatly appreciated.

who is the girl

BostonBad
03-17-2018, 03:53 PM
You can try to butt chug 3 ccs of vodka and 3 ccs of cough medicine. It will help tons. Dont forget lube after

Laphroaig
03-17-2018, 04:49 PM
You can try to butt chug 3 ccs of vodka and 3 ccs of cough medicine. It will help tons. Dont forget lube after

Nobody should listen to this idiots advice...

BostonBad
03-19-2018, 02:17 AM
Nobody should listen to this idiots advice...

Are you kidding me? It's all the rage in colleges. Why not start frisbeeing? Put a frisbee down up side down and fill it with beer. Open your naked cheeks and sit in the beer.

Laphroaig you need to stop being so close minded and judgmental.

Cereal Escapist
03-19-2018, 05:37 AM

what's with you always talking about "butt chuggin?"

Laphroaig
03-19-2018, 08:59 AM
Are you kidding me? It's all the rage in colleges. Why not start frisbeeing? Put a frisbee down up side down and fill it with beer. Open your naked cheeks and sit in the beer.

Laphroaig you need to stop being so close minded and judgmental.

This is just the latest of your stupid obsessions. Do as you please, but don't encourage others to join your lunacy...

Remember, you're the one who's posted that your arsehole has been damaged so why would anyone listen to your "advice" on how to prepare for anal?...:crazy

BostonBad
03-19-2018, 12:17 PM
This is just the latest of your stupid obsessions. Do as you please, but don't encourage others to join your lunacy...

Remember, you're the one who's posted that your arsehole has been damaged so why would anyone listen to your "advice" on how to prepare for anal?...:crazy

Never said that, just that it opens easier.

Cereal Escapist
03-19-2018, 12:56 PM
Never said that, just that it opens easier.

so do you wear depends or are you just constantly experiencing anal leakage?

BostonBad
03-19-2018, 02:37 PM
so do you wear depends or are you just constantly experiencing anal leakage?

Lmao!!! Nobody here can say their ass operates exactly the same after getting nailed 50 times.

BostonBad
03-19-2018, 02:41 PM
P.S. folks my first time I was basically raped. I had no idea I was gonna get fucked. She got me really drunk, perhaps I was lightly drugged. I had never been that fucked up in my life from 3 drinks. I was almost blacking out and the room was spinning and then I got fucked in the ass. It hurt bad. But I was so messed up I was 1/2 lifeless.

Pepa_e_Mango
03-19-2018, 03:24 PM

qeuqheeg222
03-19-2018, 07:51 PM
try a buttplug before hand to open that ass up...poppers help some people quite a bit..and you could also buttchug some wine..ive had tgirls do this before I fucked them...

septemberboy
03-19-2018, 08:47 PM
I hoped there would be more considered responses when I saw the topic title. presumably there are resources people could give links to that do discuss this topic soberly?

Laphroaig
03-20-2018, 12:43 AM
Lmao!!! Nobody here can say their ass operates exactly the same after getting nailed 50 times.

Utter bullshit. Proves yet again that you really don't have a clue and IMO are probably making all of this crap up.

P.S. folks my first time I was basically raped. I had no idea I was gonna get fucked. She got me really drunk, perhaps I was lightly drugged. I had never been that fucked up in my life from 3 drinks. I was almost blacking out and the room was spinning and then I got fucked in the ass. It hurt bad. But I was so messed up I was 1/2 lifeless.

There's a separate section for fiction. That's where most of your posts should be...

BostonBad
03-20-2018, 02:29 PM
How is it not true? She was into me and I was a chicken. Were you guys there watching? Also it was my 1st time in a lgbt bar too..

Wingman
03-20-2018, 09:02 PM
Not sure there's a magic bullet for this one... probably she needs to go slower (at first!) and you need to be more relaxed. Easy to say but difficult to achieve, especially if you already know her preference is for rough sex (so you're already nervous, etc). Would suggest that more practice rather than less is probably the way to go! The anus is a muscle, you can train it just like your biceps :pumped:

What does she think?

BostonBad
10-20-2018, 05:48 AM
I haven't been fucked in the ass for a long time.

In the past, after my ass broke in some, I disliked the first minute but enjoyed it after the first minute. I loved getting pounded real hard like a worthless piece of shit. I loved feeling the force of the thrusting shake my insides.

But after the sex I felt like used up, like a crusty old cum sock.

Stavros
10-20-2018, 07:47 AM
Stage One: try Soup, be it Vichyssoise or Consommé.
Stage Two: relax, maybe even ingest Marijuana in some form.
Stage Three: enjoy.

mikelangelo1
10-20-2018, 07:53 AM
these things dont start from nothing..u had to be prepared by using often small dildos or butt plugs

BostonBad
10-20-2018, 11:39 AM
I was not ready my first time, I didn't know. She said I needed to be a trooper and tough it out. I was very, very drunk and that is what saved me a bit. It was extremely painful my first time getting fucked in the ass.

BostonBad
12-15-2018, 04:20 PM
And now I'm better because I soldered thru the pain.