PDA

View Full Version : How do you know if you're trans?

JamieJane
03-15-2018, 11:11 PM
I think I may be more than just a crossdresser. I have a history of crossdressing: once when I was five and again when I was 12. I eventually got caught and was reprimanded both times. Obviously, I crossdress now and post too many pictures. :tongue:

When I think about my personal history, it makes sense that repression is the ultimate cause of my struggles. If my current living situation allowed it, I would take my feminization much further, and I plan on doing so once I have own place.

Sometimes it's hard to tell if I just like feeling female or if I actually want to be female. I think I could be further on the trans spectrum than I ever thought.

gaysian71
03-16-2018, 01:40 AM
I think that only you can know if you are transgender. But judging from what you have written on this forum, I would say you are at least trans leaning and more than a crossdresser

Jings10
03-16-2018, 04:31 AM
I’m not really sure how to give you an answer, but I feel like only you can truly know. From your posts it seems like you’re more trans.

Side note: I don’t think you post enough pictures! You’re very sexy and always love seeing your posts.

Gillian
03-16-2018, 09:34 AM
Sometimes it's hard to tell if I just like feeling female or if I actually want to be female. I think I could be further on the trans spectrum than I ever thought.
The gender and sexuality spectra are so broad. Add in the fact that everyone is different, and I've never got too hung up with labels. Am I this or am I that?

Just try to work out what it is YOU want and go with it ... ;)

Gilly xx

JamieJane
03-21-2018, 04:39 AM
Thanks for the replies!

smalltownguy
03-21-2018, 05:18 AM
JJ you are gorgeous and feeling different at times is just good for life. i do say that you are the best in crossdressing and have talent get your feminization to a high level & it will be great to have own place that allows more room for it

Gillian
03-21-2018, 07:40 AM
Thanks for the replies!
Have your tried taking the Combined Gender Identity and Transsexual Inventory (https://transsexual.org/cogiati_english.html) (COGIATI) test?

I'm not sure how well based in science it is but it's a bit of fun ... ;)

smalltownguy
03-21-2018, 07:46 AM
Have your tried taking the Combined Gender Identity and Transsexual Inventory (https://transsexual.org/cogiati_english.html) (COGIATI) test?

I'm not sure how well based in science it is but it's a bit of fun ... ;)

why do one need to take it ....is it a course ...is it so important or just for fun

Gillian
03-21-2018, 08:21 AM
why do one need to take it ....is it a course ...is it so important or just for fun
It's an online test. Takes about 30 mins, IIRC. Nobody is making you take it ... ;)