PDA

View Full Version : Sounding anyone?

Cereal Escapist
03-05-2018, 01:55 PM
I don't know how I really feel about sounding. Sometimes I am grossed out by watching it and other times, somewhat intrigued. When I do get a little turned on, then part of me wants to try it personally then I immediately come to the conclusion that the risk of pain and long term urethral damage is not worth it.

I chat with a cam girl from time to time who does sounding and CBT shows. Her exact words are that she "can't fuck up something that is already broken." From that perspective, as it pays her and she is going to have the final surgery one day, I get it, but for me, it just seems like something too taboo to even watch, let alone try.

Murmdrum
03-05-2018, 02:54 PM
I have no clue what sending is...so I am going to go google it now

googled...WTF...no way Jose....not for me :hide-1:

Gillian
03-05-2018, 03:59 PM
Sounding (not sending) ... and I have to do it several times every day as I have no bladder function ... :D

Freaked me out when it was explained what I'd have to do but given the alternative is an indwelling catheter and leg bag (similar to Connolly's incontinence trousers :lol:), it's a no brainer.

Just be careful about hygiene when your popping anything up your Jap's eye. You really don't want to get any urinary tract infections (UTIs), trust me ... ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGNMeR-BOis

SanDiegoPervySage
03-05-2018, 05:17 PM
Natalie Mars does it. It's hot watching her do it

Murmdrum
03-05-2018, 10:37 PM
Sounding (not sending) ... and I have to do it several times every day as I have no bladder function ... :D

Freaked me out when it was explained what I'd have to do but given the alternative is an indwelling catheter and leg bag (similar to Connolly's incontinence trousers :lol:), it's a no brainer.

Just be careful about hygiene when your popping anything up your Jap's eye. You really don't want to get any urinary tract infections (UTIs), trust me ... ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGNMeR-BOis

I meant sounding lol. not sending...dam auto correct. thanks for the info

joseq
03-05-2018, 11:49 PM
done it many times, with a domina whos very experienced.its a very peculiar experience, very pleasurable, but would only do it with someone who has been trained and has done it before.very pleasurable to be stimulated to the point of coming, and then hold back, and repeat interminably.Awesome experience.

youngblood61
03-06-2018, 01:34 AM
Looks painful to me.

lifeisfiction
03-06-2018, 04:22 AM
I didn't know that was the name of it. It's an erection killer for me. I am certainly sure it's pleasurable, but I have no interest in it whatsoever.

youngblood61
03-06-2018, 04:26 AM
It just doesn't look right.

qeuqheeg222
03-06-2018, 07:50 PM
I can see how a well lubed up surgical steel sound might feel good hitting the prostate and nerve clusters..that q-tip they put up ya to test for vd is a whole different beast..ive seen a few vids of people sounding and jackin at the same time and they seem to blow hugemongous loads.

adude444
03-06-2018, 08:45 PM
Natalie Mars. Lianna Lawson and Shiri Allwood all have videos of them doing it.

Cereal Escapist
03-07-2018, 01:52 AM
natalie mars is the only one that i have seen. that is where my confusion lies as it looks interesting and gross at the same time.

I have not seen Shiri's video. Since she is absolutely gorgeous, perhaps watching her sound will change my mind but still...it looks so odd, but then again, once upon a time, showing an 8" WIDE dong up an ass was probably odd looking as well

slave2u
03-07-2018, 02:29 AM
no no no no no no no no no no no
and no again.

Eklipse
03-07-2018, 03:29 AM
I for one thoroughly enjoy sounding. I have been doing it for years without any complications. Be smart about it and all will go well. It is an extremely pleasurable experience. I want to get up to the larger sizes someday, but man is it difficult. Stretching the anus is nothing compared to stretching the urethra. Look at it this way, no pain no gain...You seriously need to develop a strong desire to get through the first few painful times. It eventually gets better though, trust me. And once you get used to it, you will not experience pain at all. Again be smart about it, clean the sound properly, lube the sound and your head and always pee when you are done. The pleasure you can experience is unlike anything else, and I believe it is worth your time to experiment. I'd say do so at your own risk however.

Cereal Escapist
03-15-2018, 12:46 AM
apparently there is a scene where a domme puts a sound in shiri and natalie mars. I have yet to see it but I must say that the more I watch shiri 's solo sounding vids, the more i like watching her do it though I still am not man enough to ever try it.

now, more importantly that my issues with pain, would anyone else love to see a scene where the girls sound each other at the same time? 1 Sound in two girls pushing back and forth....doesn't that "sound" lovely!!!