PDA

View Full Version : Once and done?

alan327
03-03-2018, 05:53 PM
I have been struggling to go all the way with a certain trans babe .
How many guys here were able to try it and never go back to getting topped again?

LovinThaTSLadiez
03-03-2018, 06:32 PM
How many guys here were able to try it and never go back to getting topped again?

If you like it, why would you never want to do it again?

mikelangelo1
03-03-2018, 07:03 PM
difficult question...i just try to keep it under control

CaptainPlanet
03-03-2018, 08:33 PM

are you worried you will become addicted?

Cereal Escapist
03-03-2018, 11:26 PM
why one and done? it isn't like a root canal.

it should feel good if you are into it and she doesn't plow in dry an uninitiated.

Highlander1963
03-15-2018, 02:41 PM

I was nearly always top, bottomed very seldom, however I’ve now met a T-Girl who only tops and to be honest don’t think I will ever top again. I’m bottom every time with her and it just gets bettter and better. Not sure that answers your question though ha ha

Arson
03-15-2018, 11:38 PM
I keep telling my self, never again. Than I say who am I kidding.

qeuqheeg222
03-16-2018, 03:48 AM
why limit yourself??? letting your inhibitions go is very freeing and makes sex much better and more interesting..im a top but I do bottom or flip/flop on occasion if the mood hits and the girl is versatile..i don't really like to deal with top only girls cuz they don't get into getting fucked if you somehow convince them to let you "just put the tip in"...and some of them can leave a lil gravy on the meat and potatoes cuz they aint prepared correct...lol