PDA

View Full Version : What do sissy's want?

eagertoplease
02-15-2018, 01:15 PM
Hey guys and gurls, I've recently been in sexting with a closet crossdressing sissy, and we're planning to setup a meet. Talk has gone from a quick session in a hotel to getting a place for a few days so she can be herself for longer as she doesn't get the chance much at home. I'm looking to for advice and ideas to keep her occupied for the duration of the meet, she sounds up for almost anything!
Would appreciate hearing from you all about what works for you!

Detroit
02-15-2018, 06:17 PM
Take your sissy out, most want to to a public sissy. I always take mine out in public, and show them they are a women.

Gillian
02-15-2018, 06:27 PM
There is no one type of sissy. Some just want to serve their daddy, whilst some are into forced feminsation. People throw labels around without fully understanding what they mean. Even people describing themselves may use terms they don't fully understand.

Be a gentleman. Treat her like a lady and ask her what she wants to do. What things does she like? What things specifically does she not like?

If she's in the closet, she'll just be grateful for the "girl time" and the two of you should have some fun. Enjoy ... xxx

flabbybody
02-15-2018, 10:41 PM
Sexually speaking the CD’s I’ve known are strictly bottoms. In girl mode they want to suck and get fucked. Touching or playing with their junk is generally off limits. They like to pretend the man they’re with isn’t into that.
If you read the online ads CD’s/TV’s usually seek masculine , ‘straight’ partners.

xuto
02-16-2018, 01:14 AM
Your guys views on this are incredible. Your kindness towards anyone without labels is too kind. For the longest time I never thought I would have a Femme side. I watch attractive girls in movies and would love to see what it would be like to be them. No labels. Just enjoying. Thank you

slave2u
02-16-2018, 01:53 AM
As shelf said, ask.
Not only does it show that you are really interested in them, but it also avoids any disappointments.

Also remember what works in fantasy chat and imagination isn't always going to work in reality.

eagertoplease
02-16-2018, 02:28 AM
Hey thank you all for your opinions and advice.
Yeah we've gone over what she's not into and we're we're both on the same page, she's totally open to anything else and doesn't really care what! One thing she doesn't want is to go out, she just wants to spend the couple of days alone with me, I can't believe my luck, to be honest. And I'm finding the less of a gentleman I'm becoming the more she's responding, so I'm a little out of my comfort zone but getting used to it! Another thing she doesn't want to do is top me, but she's up for letting me play with her junk, which I'm pretty chuffed about! We're not meeting for a few weeks yet, so we've time to sort these things out, I just thought I'd turn to you good folks for a bit of inspiration.

Gillian
02-16-2018, 08:48 AM
Touching or playing with their junk is generally off limits.
Certainly not the case with me ... ;)

Gilly xx

luvzbig1s
02-18-2018, 04:18 AM
A sissy's only job is to please the man "she" is with no matter what. She will do what ever he wants whenever he wants where ever he wants how ever and to whom ever he wants it done to.
If "she" is going to meet someone out in public dressed as "she" should be then expect that what I said above is all "she" wants Unless there is an agreement otherwise. "she" should tell you what is off limits or even if there are some. Most likely this is "her" fantasy as well and has gone over it in "her" head many times. But if all else fails just ask