PDA

View Full Version : FOX NEWS & RIGHT WING GET CAUGHT LYING AGAN, AS USUAL!!!

PapiQueRico
10-05-2006, 06:54 AM
http://static.crooksandliars.com/2006/10/Foley-BO-Dem.jpg

www.crooksandliars.com

See anything funny here? Is there ANY doubt left that Fox News deliberately lies for the Republicans? Here's what it says on the Crooks and Liars website:

See anything wrong with this graphic? The O'Reilly Factor ran it in not one, but two segments and posted it three times. I can understand if FOX and The Factor made an error the first time, but to post it repeatedly should be a firing offense, The most watched show on FOX News has now labeled the former Republican Congressman Mark Foley, who is in the middle of a sexual predator scandal that has Hastert's career on the ropes —a Democrat. Was it an error or done by choice? I report–you decide.

chefmike
10-05-2006, 02:28 PM
LMAO...I doubt that even FAUX news viewers were dumb enough to fall for that, but then again... it's obvious that the hypocritical right is becoming increasingly more desperate and hysterical. We have a perfect example of their meltdown here in this forum, where their most deluded baton-twirler's posts are also sounding more shrill and demented with each passing day... :lol: 8)