PDA

View Full Version : Just saying hello

remky
08-06-2004, 03:44 AM
I'm new to the board and thought I'd make a quick post to say hello. I've read over a bunch of posts and I look forward to getting to know everyone on the board.:)

I'm from Minneapolis. Drop me an email if you're from my area and we can chat, remky@mn.rr.com.

Later,

'KY

popperluv
08-06-2004, 02:37 PM
Welcome :lol:

Realgirls4me
08-06-2004, 10:22 PM
Welcome aboard, Remky. I hope your time spent here is an enjoyable and enlightening one. And don't be turned off if more don't welcome you aboard or behave as gregarious as you (an e-mail?), but truth be told, most who come aboard don't announce it, they just start responding or posting. Don't take it personally, in other words. It could also be the type of board (subject matter) this is which keep most on the sidelines keeping their distance from anyone (What?! Me socialize and get chummy with others who share my admiration and/or lust for beautiful TS women ???!!!).

Props to Popperluv for welcoming you in first, also! I nominate Popperluv as the welcome ambassador of this board. He's the man!

popperluv
08-09-2004, 03:43 PM
Here is a welcome pic :P

remky
08-10-2004, 02:35 AM
Thanks Popper, she's a true cutie, that is a great way to make a guy feel welcome. Now if you will excuse me, I think I'm going to spend a little time enjoying your welcome gift.:)

'KY

Chewbacca
08-10-2004, 07:53 AM
YAY. I'm not the only new kid on the block. I'd just like to say Hi as well, both to remky and the rest of the board. My name is Brent. Drop me an e-mail at Ilovetrannies3@hotmail.com.

longman
08-10-2004, 03:12 PM
Welcome Brent & here's your Welcome gift...
(Hey I like this new welcome package trend!)
8)

remky
08-11-2004, 08:44 AM
And what beautiful welcome "packages" they've been.:) Thanks again.

HTSKR
08-11-2004, 04:31 PM
What's the name of the blonde in the first "welcome?"