PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried to butt chug a nip of booze b4 anal sex?

BostonBad
01-29-2018, 06:17 AM
I want to try taking a larger cock and I was thinking of but chugging a nip of whiskey or vodka, basically putting the open end far in my ass and letting all the booze sink into my sphincter. I was thinking this would deaden the pain of the larger cock and heighten the pleasure of getting pounded. I want to do 1 nip then pour some cough medicine in there too, just to relax.

Anyone try this? Does it feel good? Does it help relax to take the bigger cock? Can the condom get ruined from 1 nip and 4-5ccs of cough syrup?

dakota87
01-29-2018, 08:05 AM
I’m like, wtf?

Surely you can’t be serious. ( ok, I’ll stop calling you surely lol). i would say that’s pretty dangerous because, while I’m not a doctor, doesn’t seem like that’d be good for you. I’m thinking at the least alcohol poisoning

Laphroaig
01-29-2018, 09:38 AM
I’m like, wtf?

Surely you can’t be serious. ( ok, I’ll stop calling you surely lol). i would say that’s pretty dangerous because, while I’m not a doctor, doesn’t seem like that’d be good for you. I’m thinking at the least alcohol poisoning

He's proven time and time again that he's either a complete idiot or a total fantasist....:shrug

smalltownguy
01-29-2018, 10:00 AM
I want to try taking a larger cock and I was thinking of but chugging a nip of whiskey or vodka, basically putting the open end far in my ass and letting all the booze sink into my sphincter. I was thinking this would deaden the pain of the larger cock and heighten the pleasure of getting pounded. I want to do 1 nip then pour some cough medicine in there too, just to relax.

Anyone try this? Does it feel good? Does it help relax to take the bigger cock? Can the condom get ruined from 1 nip and 4-5ccs of cough syrup?

its not a bad idea ..someone ..somewhere.. must have tried it..nip of booze , condom , syrup & ass .
i hvn't tried it though

BostonBad
01-29-2018, 12:27 PM
Laphroaig, can you read? 1 nip won't kill you. College kids butt chug all the time. You just can't do too much, only 1 beer or a shot. Some kids even pour the booze into a frisbe and sit in the booze letting it soak into their anus. It's a common trend. People get hurt when they do extreme things and I don't advocate that.

BostonBad
01-29-2018, 12:33 PM
I’m like, wtf?

That is why it's just one shot or less.

Ts RedVeX
01-29-2018, 07:15 PM
Better try a tiny drop first xD

qeuqheeg222
01-29-2018, 07:57 PM
I have done this with a couple of tgirls that I have fucked.one girl went a bit too hard and used a 20oz sports cap water bottle to put almost a pint of jack daniels up her ass..she complained about it burning but she was falling down drunk by the time she walked out of the bathroom.she was really ready to get plowed out.another girl I dated liked to do lil fleet bottles of Sysco wine /blue flavor up her booty before we fucked.she liked the quick buzz.i does loosen you up a bit..but ive found the girls who do the poppers swallow up my cock wholeheartedly.one used to have prostate gasms while riding and sniffing a popper bottle

Laphroaig
01-29-2018, 09:28 PM
Laphroaig, can you read? 1 nip won't kill you. College kids butt chug all the time. You just can't do too much, only 1 beer or a shot. Some kids even pour the booze into a frisbe and sit in the booze letting it soak into their anus. It's a common trend. People get hurt when they do extreme things and I don't advocate that.

So was smoking and look how that worked out...:shrug

Doubt it's that common and just because a few idiots do it, doesn't make it a good idea.

Ts RedVeX
01-29-2018, 09:47 PM
I am guessing that the idea of filling someone's ass does not appeal to Laphroaig...

Nikka
01-29-2018, 10:17 PM
I have done this with a couple of tgirls that I have fucked.one girl went a bit too hard and used a 20oz sports cap water bottle to put almost a pint of jack daniels up her ass..she complained about it burning but she was falling down drunk by the time she walked out of the bathroom.she was really ready to get plowed out.another girl I dated liked to do lil fleet bottles of Sysco wine /blue flavor up her booty before we fucked.she liked the quick buzz.i does loosen you up a bit..but ive found the girls who do the poppers swallow up my cock wholeheartedly.one used to have prostate gasms while riding and sniffing a popper bottle

interesting reading to start the week

Laphroaig
01-29-2018, 10:22 PM
I am guessing that the idea of filling someone's ass does not appeal to Laphroaig...

It's the waste of good booze I object to...:thumbsdown

smalltownguy
01-29-2018, 10:23 PM

hahha... nice one !

skirtrustler
01-29-2018, 11:19 PM
Would you be a lowland malt sir?

Or maybe one of the Islay malts, or would one go straight for the Talisker?

I think a measure of Talisker miight put the recipient into orbit.

Ok, maybe a good tequila would reach a higher orbit than a Talisker.

Laphroaig
01-29-2018, 11:32 PM
Would you be a lowland malt sir?

Or maybe one of the Islay malts, or would one go straight for the Talisker?

I think a measure of Talisker miight put the recipient into orbit.

Ok, maybe a good tequila would reach a higher orbit than a Talisker.

Cask strength, no half arsed measures...

buttslinger
01-30-2018, 12:35 AM
Can you smoke a good cigar afterward?

BostonBad
01-30-2018, 12:36 AM
The 3-4 ccs of cough syrup is key too. That really gets the room spinning. But I want to try the two (booze and cough syrup) and have the room spin then get the shit pounded out of me. Any ts girls here in Boston want to try this on me, let me know.

BostonBad
02-01-2018, 03:32 AM
I am surprised this behavior isn't more popular since poppers are. This is the next level.

qeuqheeg222
02-01-2018, 08:49 PM
I also knew some gay bears who liked to do this with red wine and peeled hard boiled eggs for a benwa ball effect..ive done this with a few girls..always a hot time

skirtrustler
02-01-2018, 10:18 PM
... peeled hard boiled eggs...

Wasn’t forcing a boiled egg up a virgin rear end with hands cuffed to neck used as a slow death torture somewhere, I recall reading that once. You die from the constipation etc.
... kind of spoils the image for me; but each to their own.

BostonBad
02-02-2018, 03:39 AM
I also knew some gay bears who liked to do this with red wine and peeled hard boiled eggs for a benwa ball effect..ive done this with a few girls..always a hot time

Can you describe this better? You put the hard boiled eggs up there. Dont they get crushed?

BostonBad
02-03-2018, 09:52 AM
Can you describe this better? You put the hard boiled eggs up there. Dont they get crushed?

Bro, I read online about the egg thing and that's dangerous. It can get impact stool.

qeuqheeg222
02-05-2018, 10:43 AM
this girl loved the Sysco enema before the tremendous sex we used to engage in.....sooo gooood1056580

BostonBad
02-15-2018, 01:06 PM
What is the Sysco enema?
Did you swallow her load too? I chase the loads down with a big shot of Southern Comfort.

qeuqheeg222
02-16-2018, 07:29 PM
I meant cisco..the bad wine sold at corner stores..she liked the blue flavor up her ass...the hard boiled eggs were peeled according to my friend and kinda acted like ben wa balls sliding in and out their asses..you don't keep them up there..the girl above with the cisco loved to get fucked up from the booze then fuck for hours...one of the best asses ive ever fucked...once she was ready to cum from all that fuckiing she would blow a huge nut all over her belly and up into her face...lol

BostonBad
02-17-2018, 02:16 PM
That's great. Did you ever mix the cheap wine with cough syrup?

erinormal
02-17-2018, 04:49 PM
Hey, if you're adamant about putting booze in your butt (which will indeed get you fucked up real fast), remember two things.
Don't use strong alcohol. It will irritate and possibly damage the epithelium (the outermost layer), especially if you're planning to put a penis there afterwards.
Be mindful of the total amount of alcohol. If you drink too much, your body protects itself by throwing up. Your butt doesn't know this and might end up killing you.

saturday butt facts

qeuqheeg222
02-17-2018, 07:12 PM
truth!!!!!

alcoolsrimbood
03-28-2018, 07:46 PM
buttchug bump....

holzz
03-28-2018, 08:17 PM
i don't think it's wise.

when drunk, you're not fully conscious nor responsive. would you enjoy the sex?

what if you pass out, and she even (technically) rapes you? what if she's rough and normally you'd get her to stop, and your ass gets fucked up? and if it it's with somebody you don't know, she could come in you, and you may not know her status. if it's a friend or SO, fine, there's less risk. but a random hook-up from a bar, club, grindr or what have you, no.

and it could react with any lube, or condom.

you post these threads about random anal preps, but the tried and tested methods are that way for a reason. just a simple over the counter constipation enema (Fleet), or a douche are needed,

Laphroaig
03-30-2018, 05:17 PM
i don't think it's wise.

when drunk, you're not fully conscious nor responsive. would you enjoy the sex?

what if you pass out, and she even (technically) rapes you? what if she's rough and normally you'd get her to stop, and your ass gets fucked up? and if it it's with somebody you don't know, she could come in you, and you may not know her status. if it's a friend or SO, fine, there's less risk. but a random hook-up from a bar, club, grindr or what have you, no.

and it could react with any lube, or condom.

you post these threads about random anal preps, but the tried and tested methods are that way for a reason. just a simple over the counter constipation enema (Fleet), or a douche are needed,

Totally agree and that's a rarity...

alcoolsrimbood
04-04-2018, 08:52 AM
anybody see the commercial for this new movie called Cock blockers??? they got a seen at some prom night party and they are buttchuggin some beer in a hazing event...lol

BostonBad
04-04-2018, 12:51 PM
Sounds funny. But chugging beer is fun but I like wine mixed with Robitussin. 3-4 ccs of each mixed. I shoot it in my ass deep and in 5 minutes I feel real good.

Jericho
04-04-2018, 06:20 PM
Stick beer up my arse, or hit a bong and drink the beer...Tough choice! :hide-1:

lg775n
04-04-2018, 09:13 PM
Do not forget to put the umbrella in the hole.

alcoolsrimbood
04-05-2018, 08:50 AM
I knew a girl who had epilepsy really bad and she had these adavan(sp?) suppositories for her seizures...but she also told me she like to crush up vicodins and put em up her butt in a water suspension...insta-loopy

BostonBad
04-05-2018, 09:19 AM
I knew a girl who had epilepsy really bad and she had these adavan(sp?) suppositories for her seizures...but she also told me she like to crush up vicodins and put em up her butt in a water suspension...insta-loopy

That is fun shit. A few ccs of wine or vodka and Robitussin work well for me. Vodka alone and other hard shit burns a little but when I mix it with cough meds it's smooth.

alcoolsrimbood
04-05-2018, 06:57 PM
imna try the cough syrup mixed with wine on one of my gals....last time she used a lime-a-rita..the whole can...lol

BostonBad
04-05-2018, 11:07 PM
imna try the cough syrup mixed with wine on one of my gals....last time she used a lime-a-rita..the whole can...lol

Let us know how the Robitussin DM works with the wine. Pace yourself try 4-5 ccs each mixed then wait 30 min and repeat. Slow and steady is fun.

Post Op Preferred
04-06-2018, 07:31 AM
I thought this was a joke when i read it but no, it's so real it's got a Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_enema
There are risks, but also an one advantage.
I like the taste of booze so I'll stick to the status quo.
If anyone wants to try it, I have a half bottle of fireball from one of my kid's high school parties. PM me.
Canadian whisky; cinnamon; sweeteners; propylene glycol (in North American markets. Combines the
booze and cough syrup elements in a single, spicy bottle.

holzz
04-06-2018, 06:00 PM
yo....

op it's all you need.

or a douche.

alcoolsrimbood
04-06-2018, 06:31 PM
from google....1067778

BostonBad
04-07-2018, 04:58 PM
I thought this was a joke when i read it but no, it's so real it's got a Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_enema
There are risks, but also an one advantage.
I like the taste of booze so I'll stick to the status quo.
If anyone wants to try it, I have a half bottle of fireball from one of my kid's high school parties. PM me.
Canadian whisky; cinnamon; sweeteners; propylene glycol (in North American markets. Combines the
booze and cough syrup elements in a single, spicy bottle.

There are risks with everything. Should we all stop driving because some guy last night got drunk and drove his car into a tree?

It's the excess that is dangerous. 4-5 ccs of wine and 4-5 ccs of cough medicine is reasonable. Don't go overboard and enjoy the buzz.

BostonBad
04-07-2018, 05:01 PM
yo....

op it's all you need.

or a douche.

Just replace the water with wine and Robitussin DM.

BostonBad
04-15-2018, 11:11 AM
Anyone know how this feels compared to a popper? I never popped b4 but been with a ts that did. She didn't share the popper though.

alcoolsrimbood
04-15-2018, 06:56 PM
Anyone know how this feels compared to a popper? I never popped b4 but been with a ts that did. She didn't share the popper though.

bruh..i had a girl come over the other night who not only did a straw-ber-rita enema for the buzz but also hit the popper bottle..i hate em cuz they give me a headache but man when she hit that popper her ass opened up real good and she started dripping tons of precum from her hard cock..hot .....

BostonBad
04-15-2018, 07:00 PM
bruh..i had a girl come over the other night who not only did a straw-ber-rita enema for the buzz but also hit the popper bottle..i hate em cuz they give me a headache but man when she hit that popper her ass opened up real good and she started dripping tons of precum from her hard cock..hot .....

Butt chugging is the bomb. I do it everyweekend either a fri night or sat night.

Adding Tussin is even more fun.

alcoolsrimbood
04-15-2018, 07:07 PM
I'm gonna get her to try the tussin...

BostonBad
04-16-2018, 02:00 PM
1/2 the bottle should be good. Put some wine up there and then fuck her ass real good. She will love you forever

alcoolsrimbood
04-19-2018, 08:17 PM
1070376left over cocktail mix...sportscap bottle escapades

tacocorpv2
04-19-2018, 08:40 PM
Now there are two of you! :D

BostonBad
04-20-2018, 02:17 PM
Now there are two of you! :D

Try an anal adventure Taco with a conCOCKsion of Robitussin and wine

BostonBad
05-01-2018, 02:56 PM
How does this compare 2 poppers?

The only pop I has was cum pops and mostly down the throat.

alcoolsrimbood
05-01-2018, 07:05 PM
most of the girls ive fucked have never even tried the booze enema..once they have they like it..some girls do poppers and I do notice how before they hit the popper bottle I'm struggling to get my cock in their tight bootyholes..but after they snort a pop they open up pretty good..one girl would hands free cum while popping and riding me ..so hot...

BostonBad
05-01-2018, 09:45 PM
most of the girls ive fucked have never even tried the booze enema..once they have they like it..some girls do poppers and I do notice how before they hit the popper bottle I'm struggling to get my cock in their tight bootyholes..but after they snort a pop they open up pretty good..one girl would hands free cum while popping and riding me ..so hot...

I want a girl to ride me while popping and drunk from anal ingestion of Robitussin and wine.

What a great visual.

Thanks

BostonBad
05-15-2018, 02:11 PM
Anyone else try this lately?

alcoolsrimbood
05-15-2018, 07:54 PM
imna take photos next time the girl comes over

BostonBad
05-15-2018, 10:14 PM
Great job. I am gonna try 5 ccs of cough and 5 ccs of wine this weekend.

alcoolsrimbood
05-16-2018, 08:58 AM
good plan!!!!!!!!!!!

BostonBad
06-07-2018, 08:11 PM
The 5ccs of cough medicine and 5 ccs of wine was fun. It was a clean buz with no hangover. I felt it for about 90 min.

Now I know why ppl crush up Percocet pills into fine powder and administer it anally. Imagine wine, Percocet and cough meds up there and getting fucked in the ass on top of it. Gives us something to hope for!

alcoolsrimbood
06-11-2018, 07:23 PM
The 5ccs of cough medicine and 5 ccs of wine was fun. It was a clean buz with no hangover. I felt it for about 90 min.

Now I know why ppl crush up Percocet pills into fine powder and administer it anally. Imagine wine, Percocet and cough meds up there and getting fucked in the ass on top of it. Gives us something to hope for!

or maybe wine and a muscle relaxer???

BostonBad
06-12-2018, 11:03 PM
Maybe it's more fun than a popper. Next weekend I want to try butt chugging something new.

BostonBad
06-19-2018, 03:04 PM
Anyone here try frisbeeing?

Flip a frisbee up side down and pour in the booze an sit in it. Let your asshole soak in the booze.

Gets u drunk without the puffy feeling.

alcoolsrimbood
06-19-2018, 07:02 PM
never heard about that

BostonBad
09-05-2018, 09:07 AM
never heard about that

It's getting more common in colleges and is a varient of buttchugging.

BostonBad
11-12-2018, 04:57 PM
never heard about that

Yeah, it's fun. Moderation is key and space out each butt chug by an hour or so. The real joy is after you take 25 ccs of wine and 15 ccs of Robatussin wait 10 min then get fucked real hard in the ass so your body and brains shake. It's a tough feeling to beat.

BostonBad
11-12-2018, 04:58 PM
This should be way more common in our community considering thr popularity of poppers.

Lester316
11-12-2018, 05:27 PM
Trying to keep this ridiculous thread alive?

filghy2
11-13-2018, 12:44 AM
Trying to keep this ridiculous thread alive?

But they are the only threads he's interested in - the benefits of swallowing semen, injecting things into his penis, etc

Laphroaig
11-13-2018, 01:50 AM
But they are the only threads he's interested in - the benefits of swallowing semen, injecting things into his penis, etc

Replace "interested in" with "stupidly and dangerously obsessed by" and that about covers it...

Fitzcarraldo
11-13-2018, 02:26 AM
Anyone here try frisbeeing?

Flip a frisbee up side down and pour in the booze an sit in it. Let your asshole soak in the booze.

Gets u drunk without the puffy feeling.

I'm sure all the cool kids are doing that. I can't think of anything cooler. Who needs social drinking when you can sit in a puddle on a Frisbee?

BostonBad
11-13-2018, 03:49 PM

I love to swallow semen from a pretty ts. Who doesn't here? The penis injection thing was a valid question about increasing penis size.

Anyway butt chugging is more common than you think. The new supreme court justice butt chugged according to recent news.

Fitzcarraldo
11-14-2018, 12:56 AM
Anyway butt chugging is more common than you think. The new supreme court justice butt chugged according to recent news.

All the cool kids!

filghy2
11-14-2018, 01:28 AM

I'm sure there are plenty of college kids who try it for a bit of fun, but normally they leave this kind of thing behind when they grow up. Have you got to that stage yet?

BostonBad
11-14-2018, 03:10 PM
Yes they do. The buzz is real no matter the age, so why give up.

Plus the sensation of wine and cough medicine up there coupled with getting fucked hard is seeing stars with immense eurphoria.

Fitzcarraldo
11-15-2018, 12:37 AM
Yes they do. The buzz is real no matter the age, so why give up.

Plus the sensation of wine and cough medicine up there coupled with getting fucked hard is seeing stars with immense eurphoria.

I suspect there's a risk of brain damage.

Lester316
11-15-2018, 01:08 AM
I suspect there's a risk of brain damage.

I'd say there is living proof of that in this thread..

Murmdrum
11-15-2018, 02:06 AM

lol. best reply I have seen in ages...

Fitzcarraldo
11-15-2018, 02:17 AM

Bingpot.

BostonBad
11-15-2018, 03:24 PM
Bingpot.

Bur poppers are totally safe, right?

Come on, 1/2 you guys that speak ill of me can't even spell.

Maybe you're just dumb to begin with or perhaps my brain is nourished from all the ts semen I swallowed over the years.

Laphroaig
11-15-2018, 07:33 PM

Maybe you're just dumb to begin with or perhaps my brain is nourished from all the ts semen I swallowed over the years.

Who said that poppers are totally safe? More proof that you just make stuff up...

Lester316
11-15-2018, 07:49 PM

Who said they are totally safe? Also I can spell and punctuate - better than you I might add.

If you'd like me to make it clear:

Trying to absorb alcohol through your anus is fucking stupid. The fact the you consistently advocate doing it in increasingly more moronic ways has made me believe by doing it you have suffered some damage to your mind. Although I will admit that not all the damage was from Butt Chugging; although only because there was a time when you hadn't done it and then decided to therefore you must have been several knives, forks, spoons, and even sporks short of a cutlery set to begin with.

Fitzcarraldo
11-16-2018, 12:58 AM

I don't take poppers.

filghy2
11-16-2018, 02:10 AM

I think that's called a non sequiter. Have you considered combining your various hobbies by mixing up semen, alcohol and HGH and trying different methods - swallowing, butt chugging, injecting it into your penis? Maybe while browsing your favourite conspiracy theory websites?

alcoolsrimbood
11-16-2018, 06:31 AM
I like when you feel the escaping tightness of a girls rectum as she inhales the popper...lol.....sometimes though they prematurely cum from anal sex and poppers.

BostonBad
11-17-2018, 08:16 AM
I want to give a chick some DM to get her Robotrippin with booze and a popper.

And as far as what they say, butt chuggung 10ccs of DM and 20 ccs of wine doesn't do much at all. I have done it at least 50 times.

Laphroaig
11-17-2018, 01:42 PM

And as far as what they say, butt chuggung 10ccs of DM and 20 ccs of wine doesn't do much at all. I have done it at least 50 times.

You were the one complaining about possible damage to your arsehole a while back. Ever stopped to think there might be a connection? Funny how you claimed to have been fucked "around 50 times" then as well.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?106306-Permanent-physiological-changes-with-regard-to-the-ANUS-after-anal-sex-about-50-times

You're a moron, a bullshitter, and a proven liar.

BostonBad
11-17-2018, 03:41 PM
You were the one complaining about possible damage to your arsehole a while back. Ever stopped to think there might be a connection? Funny how you claimed to have been fucked "around 50 times" then as well.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?106306-Permanent-physiological-changes-with-regard-to-the-ANUS-after-anal-sex-about-50-times

You're a moron, a bullshitter, and a proven liar.

The truth is often stranger than fiction. Just because I tried one thing about 50 times doesn't have any nexus with the other.

I used to post a lot in the Boston escorts section, you can't make up that stuff either. Also other members thanked me for advice and contaact info.

As far as the damage is, the arse is a little looser. A ts cock can fit in there easier than the first few times. And yes I was drunk the 1st time and yes she made me bleed

Laphroaig
11-17-2018, 06:21 PM
The truth is often stranger than fiction. Just because I tried one thing about 50 times doesn't have any nexus with the other.

I used to post a lot in the Boston escorts section, you can't make up that stuff either. Also other members thanked me for advice and contaact info.

As far as the damage is, the arse is a little looser. A ts cock can fit in there easier than the first few times. And yes I was drunk the 1st time and yes she made me bleed

Still no answer as to who said poppers are "totally safe" I see. Nor are you prepared to acknowledge there may be a link between your butt chugging activities and your loose ring piece.

As to your first time. I couldn't care less whether it's true or not. The "advice" you gave below is what marks you out as a dangerous imbecile.

I swallowed her cum too. My ass hurt for 3 days I was afraid to eat. But she broke my ass in over time. The 1st time was almost like a rape, but after it was great.

Put yourself in a vounerable position and allow yourself to basically be raped, good way to lose the virginity. I did the same.

Lester316
11-17-2018, 08:06 PM

You've done it at least 50 times?

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury I rest my case.

BostonBad
11-18-2018, 06:38 PM
You've done it at least 50 times?

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury I rest my case.

Well, there are other people here who aren't as afraid to have fun.

Try with a 1/2 dose and go from there.

Lester316
11-18-2018, 06:56 PM

You are either the most moronically stupid person who has ever posted on this forum, a massive troll or both.

Murmdrum
11-18-2018, 07:43 PM
:hide-1:

Laphroaig
11-18-2018, 08:16 PM
You are either the most moronically stupid person who has ever posted on this forum, a massive troll or both.

To be fair, he's got some tough competition, holzz for example, but he's in the top 5...

Laphroaig
11-18-2018, 08:18 PM

What's a half dose, you change the recipe with every post. It's almost as if you make all this crap up as you go along...

DGinmass
11-20-2018, 03:48 AM
Found this question on Kendra sinclaire’s tumblr:

Anonymous asked:
Crazy question but I'm serious . I'm in the Boston area and for girls in the porn industy be interested bukkake gangbang cum eating porn using me to swallow it all and gloryhole switch using my mouth ?

sound like anyone we know ?

Lester316
11-20-2018, 01:31 PM
Found this question on Kendra sinclaire’s tumblr:

Anonymous asked:
Crazy question but I'm serious . I'm in the Boston area and for girls in the porn industy be interested bukkake gangbang cum eating porn using me to swallow it all and gloryhole switch using my mouth ?

sound like anyone we know ?

Priceless.

BostonBad
11-20-2018, 09:31 PM
only if it's ts semen

BostonBad
11-20-2018, 09:37 PM
To be fair, he's got some tough competition, holzz for example, but he's in the top 5...

Who is holzz?

Laphroaig
11-20-2018, 10:50 PM
Who is holzz?

Plenty to choose from, but I still think this thread is his "finest" hour.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?101391-better

Lester316
11-20-2018, 10:53 PM
Plenty to choose from, but I still think this thread is his "finest" hour.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?101391-better

Holzz and Boston could create a moron's greatest hits collection.

BostonBad
11-21-2018, 12:05 AM

I wonder who has swallowed more cum loads?

filghy2
11-21-2018, 02:18 AM

I think chriswhite is auditioning to form a trio http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?107925-why-do-i-crave-cock/page2

What happened to holzz by the way? Did he finally get banned for good?

Lester316
11-21-2018, 04:21 AM
I wonder who has swallowed more cum loads?

considering you are both bullshitters of the highest order literally anyone else is my guess. But hey if you guys meet up you actually have a chance of helping each other with a life first.

Lester316
11-21-2018, 04:24 AM
I think chriswhite is auditioning to form a trio http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?107925-why-do-i-crave-cock/page2

What happened to holzz by the way? Did he finally get banned for good?

I saw his post; he is certainly on the weird scale with those guys. Not sure about holzz though; I can't recall, possibly banned... we can live in hope at least.

Fitzcarraldo
11-21-2018, 04:40 AM
I saw his post; he is certainly on the weird scale with those guys. Not sure about holzz though; I can't recall, possibly banned... we can live in hope at least.

Looks like he hasn't posted since August 2nd.

BostonBad
11-22-2018, 10:08 AM
considering you are both bullshitters of the highest order literally anyone else is my guess. But hey if you guys meet up you actually have a chance of helping each other with a life first.

Considering all the information I shared on the section that was taken down a few months ago due to government rules - no. I'm no bullshiter.

You know just because people experiment with crazy stuff, does it make them fake? Did you ever suck a dick? Is it crazy? Are you fake?

And yes, I did swallow over 200 ts cum loads.

Lester316
11-22-2018, 11:42 AM
Considering all the information I shared on the section that was taken down a few months ago due to government rules - no. I'm no bullshiter.

You know just because people experiment with crazy stuff, does it make them fake? Did you ever suck a dick? Is it crazy? Are you fake?

Shockingly I still don't believe you.

filghy2
11-23-2018, 02:02 AM

If that's true then scientists may need to do more research on a possible link between excessive semen consumption and brain damage. Have you failed to notice that virtually nobody responds to your obsessive posting on that topic other than people making fun of you?

broncofan
11-23-2018, 02:56 AM

If you did do it and I assume you didn't, it seems more like a compulsion than desire. You also seem to get a lot out of talking about it when nobody cares. The alcohol in the butt thing seems like more of the same. If you did do it, why the massive urge to proselytize....I'm not interested in alcohol poisoning and I absorb the stuff just fine through my stomach lining.

Lester316
11-23-2018, 03:08 AM
If you did do it and I assume you didn't, it seems more like a compulsion than desire. You also seem to get a lot out of talking about it when nobody cares. The alcohol in the butt thing seems like more of the same. If you did do it, why the massive urge to proselytize....I'm not interested in alcohol poisoning and I absorb the stuff just fine through my stomach lining.

The thing is he is a rare breed of person "the double fuckwit'. Because firstly he thinks the idea of butt chugging/swallowing loads and loads of semem is impressive and then he doubles down on that by boasting to all of us about how much of both he has done.

What he can't process is that we are not impressed by his "feats" and we also think doing them at all make him a total moron. Either he genuinely just doesn't get those things or his boasts (whether we give a shit or not) are a self-fellatio of sorts that he gets off on regardless.

In summery the man is fucking idiot.

Fitzcarraldo
11-23-2018, 04:30 AM
But does he butt chug semen and swallow alcohol?

Stavros
11-23-2018, 06:26 AM
Then you wake up one day and your bladder doesn't work, your prostate malfunctions and they stick a catheter in your dick so you can't even stroke it. Given the stuff that comes out of your anal canal, you might want to respect it a lot more and be careful what you put into it.

BostonBad
11-23-2018, 04:16 PM
If that's true then scientists may need to do more research on a possible link between excessive semen consumption and brain damage. Have you failed to notice that virtually nobody responds to your obsessive posting on that topic other than people making fun of you?

Haha that's like all of us calling each other faggots here. It makes no sense.

Imagine being on a race car forum and having a fast car? Then someone tries to make jokes? The facts are that I can meet ts girls on pof or okcupid because I'm handsome. All you haters are likely fat and unappealing.

Now with that being said, what's the point of being here if you don't enjoy other ways of looking at things?

Swallowing ts semen should be a watermark of success and should be a celebratory act.

BostonBad
11-23-2018, 04:21 PM

Buddy, people have cheered on poppers, so why not?

Laphroaig
11-23-2018, 08:03 PM
Buddy, people have cheered on poppers, so why not?

Still waiting on you telling us who said poppers were "totally safe"...

I don't give a flying fuck if you destroy your own arse though butt chugging, but as long as you continue to promote this lunacy to others, I'll continue to call you a moron...

Lester316
11-23-2018, 08:24 PM
Still waiting on you telling us who said poppers were "totally safe"...

I don't give a flying fuck if you destroy your own arse though butt chugging, but as long as you continue to promote this lunacy to others, I'll continue to call you a moron...

Likewise I thoroughly intend to keep calling him a moron.

filghy2
11-24-2018, 12:56 AM
He's becoming more and more like Holzz - same compulsion to keep arguing just to have the last word.

BostonBad
11-25-2018, 12:01 PM
I am more seasoned than you trolls. I have donated more information to the professional page than you two, which has since been removed.

You guys wish you could meet ts women on okcupid or pof like me But you can't. You're both likely ugly.

Also I swallowed over 200 cum loads. 90% of it Asian.

I win.

Indiana_2tall
11-25-2018, 12:23 PM
I am more seasoned than you trolls. I have donated more information to the professional page than you two, which has since been removed.

You guys wish you could meet ts women on okcupid or pof like me But you can't. You're both likely ugly.

I win.

Meow!

Laphroaig
11-25-2018, 12:44 PM

I win.

If you had that much success on dating sites you wouldn't have as had much to contribute to the escort section...

Lester316
11-25-2018, 02:13 PM

I win.

Translation: "I commented loads on the escorts section. I think I am super cool and good looking. I saw many sex-workers in Asia as they only let me have sex if I pay. Also I didn't fully use protection and am riddled with STDs."

Such a winner...

BostonBad
11-25-2018, 04:07 PM
A winner? Coming from a fatman named Lester!! This can't get more funny.

Anywho, 90% of that Asian semen I swallowed was Vietnamese, from a local I dated.

Fitzcarraldo
11-25-2018, 04:37 PM

I win.

Uhh ... OK. Why is the Asian percentage a determining factor?

Laphroaig
11-25-2018, 06:40 PM
Uhh ... OK. Why is the Asian percentage a determining factor?

Because the thicko is still trying to find out if the semen from other races tastes different. He's way to stupid to figure out the answer for himself...

Lester316
11-25-2018, 06:58 PM
A winner? Coming from a fatman named Lester!! This can't get more funny.

Anywho, 90% of that Asian semen I swallowed was Vietnamese, from a local I dated.

It's interesting that you assume that those of us who think you are a moron are fat or that anyone's body shape is relevant.

So which is it anyhow; did you mostly date a local; visit lots of escorts (hence your forum "contributions") or just swallow whatever from whomever was offering it up?

Or are you just a huge bullshitter who enjoys his little online persona? (I don't expect an actual answer that makes any sense of course).

Oh and you're a moron.

filghy2
11-26-2018, 01:37 AM
If you had that much success on dating sites you wouldn't have as had much to contribute to the escort section...

But as he's so handsome and charming I'm sure the escorts would have given him freebies

BostonBad
11-26-2018, 04:35 AM
But as he's so handsome and charming I'm sure the escorts would have given him freebies

haha, that actually happened.

Fitzcarraldo
11-26-2018, 04:44 AM
haha, that actually happened.

What percentage Asian, though?

BostonBad
11-26-2018, 04:47 AM
It was only an Asian girl. Yummy cum. She did "bodywork" So 100%

BostonBad
11-28-2018, 02:53 PM
Anyone here get bodywork (massage) from a ladyboy and then leave with a belly full of cum?

Seems easier than escorts.

crazyeditor
03-01-2019, 08:28 PM
its not a bad idea ..someone ..somewhere.. must have tried it..nip of booze , condom , syrup & ass .
i hvn't tried it though

Only wine enemas, no spirits or cough medicines. While I may be anal erotic I'm not a sadist

BostonBad
03-02-2019, 01:09 PM
Only wine enemas, no spirits or cough medicines. While I may be anal erotic I'm not a sadist

Finally someone else gets it!!

Buttchugging wine is fun. Try mixing some Robitussin DM into the wine. Start with just 10 ccs

Lester316
03-03-2019, 06:21 PM

Buttchugging wine is fun. Try mixing some Robitussin DM into the wine. Start with just 10 ccs

Yay! There is more than one idiot.

crazyeditor
03-03-2019, 07:22 PM

Lester, I am not an idiot, I have a degree in electrical engineering and finance, was a storage architect for a major global data storage company for 25 years, and am now a successful FOREX trader.
Wine enemas are more common than you think.
BB, enough with the cough syrup - thats your thing and you mention in every post on enemas, and I say ENEMA not buttchugging

BostonBad
03-05-2019, 10:33 AM
Lester, I am not an idiot, I have a degree in electrical engineering and finance, was a storage architect for a major global data storage company for 25 years, and am now a successful FOREX trader.
BB, enough with the cough syrup - thats your thing and you mention in every post on enemas, and I say ENEMA not buttchugging

CE, I find the insults funny at times. Look at all you did in life. People running around insulting often aren't as successful.

However, I still enjoy the term butchugging.
Have you ever tried wine with coffee?

Lester316
03-08-2019, 12:27 PM

Success doesn't mean you aren't capable of idiotic things. It's nice to hear you've achieved things in life but introducing alcohol into your body through your anus is still a moronically stupid thing to do to yourself.

crazyeditor
03-08-2019, 05:59 PM
Success doesn't mean you aren't capable of idiotic things. It's nice to hear you've achieved things in life but introducing alcohol into your body through your anus is still a moronically stupid thing to do to yourself.

I didnt invent the wine enema and the few times I have tried it, it has never had an ill effect on me. Truth is I consider it a waste of good wine - I'd rather drink it

Lester316
03-08-2019, 09:12 PM
I didnt invent the wine enema and the few times I have tried it, it has never had an ill effect on me. Truth is I consider it a waste of good wine - I'd rather drink it

Sticking to drinking it is a good choice - not that I advocate lots of alcohol before Boston pipes up.

Plenty of people try things that don't have ill effects several times but are still super daft though. I suspect many dead drug users were fine until they time they had an overdose; or reckless drivers were fine until they crashed.

BostonBad
03-14-2019, 01:37 PM
Sticking to drinking it is a good choice - not that I advocate lots of alcohol before Boston pipes up.

Plenty of people try things that don't have ill effects several times but are still super daft though. I suspect many dead drug users were fine until they time they had an overdose; or reckless drivers were fine until they crashed.

Moderation is key. Buttchug 10 ccs of wine and 10 ccs of tussin. Then wait an hour and repeat with 12-15 ccs of each if necessary.

BostonBad
05-23-2019, 02:42 PM

Lester is just a hater. I bet he's a virgin too.

Lester316
05-23-2019, 03:34 PM
Lester is just a hater. I bet he's a virgin too.

Did it take you 2 months to come up with that?

BostonBad
05-24-2019, 02:22 PM
Did it take you 2 months to come up with that?

You need to try it b4 you knock it. There is an engineer here that buttchuggs wine. Smart people buttchug wine, tea, coffee, semen and many other things.

broncofan
05-25-2019, 01:00 AM
Smart people buttchug wine.
No they don't. It's a good way to get alcohol poisoning because it reduces the margin between having enough to get drunk and dying of respiratory depression. If you want to do it, then no need to proselytize, but it's definitely a dumb idea.

broncofan
05-25-2019, 01:09 AM
I realize now I wrote almost the exact same thing six months ago. This thread and alcohol are two things that kill brain cells but I actually enjoy the occasional drink.

Laphroaig
05-25-2019, 07:46 AM
You need to try it b4 you knock it. There is an engineer here that buttchuggs wine. Smart people buttchug wine, tea, coffee, semen and many other things.

You don't need to try skydiving without a parachute to know it's a bad idea...

BostonBad
05-25-2019, 03:11 PM
Moderation is key folks. We all have swallowed semen too but that doesn't mean we should swallow like Rod Stewart.

He was in the ER getting his stomach pumped from all the ingested semen.

Laphroaig
05-25-2019, 06:54 PM
Moderation is key folks. We all have swallowed semen too but that doesn't mean we should swallow like Rod Stewart.

He was in the ER getting his stomach pumped from all the ingested semen.

Pity that story is as much fiction as all of yours....

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rock-star-stomach-pump/

https://gawker.com/5955202/at-last-rod-stewart-breaks-his-silence-on-getting-his-semen-filled-stomach-pumped

By 1982, Stewart was married to actress Alana Hamilton, ex-wife of actor George Hamilton. They went on vacation in Hawaii, and Toon came along. The hotel was overbooked, so Toon and Alana's son Ashley, who was 7, shared a room. "Toon, of course, couldn't resist pulling some bloke in the bar that evening and taking him back to the room. I fired him in the morning. Toon's revenge was absolutely inspired. He fed the press a story in which, as a consequence of an evening spent orally servicing a gang of sailors in a gay bar in San Diego, I had been required to check into a hospital emergency room to have my stomach pumped...I have never orally pleasured even a solitary sailor, let alone a ship's worth in one evening. And I have never had my stomach pumped, either of naval-issue semen or of any other kind of semen. With minor variations...this story has stayed with me ever since. Say what you like about Tony Toon-and God rest his soul-but he was good at his job."

broncofan
05-25-2019, 07:02 PM
Oh my God an engineer who does it!! Any engineers who don't do it? I don't know the guy from the last page who said he's an electrical engineer and a forex trader. But if someone told me that, I might be curious what the two have to do with one another if anything.

Somewhere down the list of thoughts I might assume he was fairly intelligent. If and when he told me he absorbs alcohol through his rectum I'd be pretty certain he's not. No offense to him.

Laphroaig
05-25-2019, 07:11 PM
Somewhere down the list of thoughts I might assume he was fairly intelligent. If and when he told me he absorbs alcohol through his rectum I'd be pretty certain he's not. No offense to him.

That was my thought as well. Anyone who butt chugs isn't "smart". You can be intelligent and still lack common sense...

broncofan
05-25-2019, 07:17 PM
That was my thought as well. Anyone who butt chugs isn't "smart". You can be intelligent and still lack common sense...
True. I was being glib bc he can be smart in an analytical sense and make bad decisions. I wouldn't even mind recklessness if I could see a conceivable payoff. But let's go through it.

1. A person can drink enough to get so drunk they die by consuming alcohol orally. So it's not like drinking the stuff prevents someone from absorbing enough of it to get as drunk as they want.

2. Absorbing it through the butt only makes it hard to calibrate how much you get. As someone else pointed out, it also bypasses one of your body's defense mechanisms which is to purge the stuff by vomiting if you've had too much too quickly.

3. The buzz from absorbing it this way shouldn't be qualitatively different.

So what is the upside? You don't taste the drink? You save a little money on the drinks? It seems really dumb...

Lester316
05-25-2019, 08:18 PM
True. I was being glib bc he can be smart in an analytical sense and make bad decisions. I wouldn't even mind recklessness if I could see a conceivable payoff. But let's go through it.

1. A person can drink enough to get so drunk they die by consuming alcohol orally. So it's not like drinking the stuff prevents someone from absorbing enough of it to get as drunk as they want.

2. Absorbing it through the butt only makes it hard to calibrate how much you get. As someone else pointed out, it also bypasses one of your body's defense mechanisms which is to purge the stuff by vomiting if you've had too much too quickly.

So what is the upside? You don't taste the drink? You save a little money on the drinks? It seems really dumb...

There is no upside.

I've come to believe that much like many of his other suggestions/stories that Boston has probably never done it. In all likelihood he has probably never actually known the touch of another human being in a sexual way either; as he lies so much I doubt he even has the bottle to pay for it.

He'll pop up now most likely and call me names or whatever. But it's OK because you know sticks, stones and all that; plus I genuinely feel quite sorry for him because either he's a compulsive lonely liar or because he is going to die suddenly from alcohol poisoning.

Laphroaig
05-25-2019, 09:06 PM

Simplifying enormously, but basically there are three different kinds of (oral) drinkers. Those who appreciate what they are drinking, be that beer, wine or whisky, those who enjoy the social aspect of drinking and those idiots who seek just to get blind drunk. The latter type only exists for butt chuggers, with the added dangers already outlined.

BostonBad
05-26-2019, 03:00 AM
There is no upside.

I've come to believe that much like many of his other suggestions/stories that Boston has probably never done it. In all likelihood he has probably never actually known the touch of another human being in a sexual way either; as he lies so much I doubt he even has the bottle to pay for it.

He'll pop up now most likely and call me names or whatever. But it's OK because you know sticks, stones and all that; plus I genuinely feel quite sorry for him because either he's a compulsive lonely liar or because he is going to die suddenly from alcohol poisoning.

Just because u don't like me I will up my anal consumption of wine and tussin tonight with a pretty ts. I am always ready to take the risk and pay the price.

BTW getting fucked in the ass really hard after buttchugging a large glass of red wine and 1/2 of a large bottle of Tussin DM is pure ecstacy. You're seeing stars, the room is spinning and your organs are shaking. I have seen stars from this.

Fitzcarraldo
05-26-2019, 05:15 AM
Just because u don't like me I will up my anal consumption of wine and tussin tonight with a pretty ts. I am always ready to take the risk and pay the price.

Knock yourself out.

Lester316
05-26-2019, 01:13 PM

BTW getting fucked in the ass really hard after buttchugging a large glass of red wine and 1/2 of a large bottle of Tussin DM is pure ecstacy. You're seeing stars, the room is spinning and your organs are shaking. I have seen stars from this.

Yep the seeing stars bits; actually not good.

Good luck.

BostonBad
05-29-2019, 02:49 PM
Yep the seeing stars bits; actually not good.

Good luck.

It was very fun. You should replicate that feeling.

Lester316
05-29-2019, 03:02 PM
It was very fun. You should replicate that feeling.

I'm good thanks; I don't suffer from the same manically addictive personality it seems you that you do.

BostonBad
05-30-2019, 02:54 PM
I'm good thanks; I don't suffer from the same manically addictive personality it seems you that you do.

Some people like another state of reality and conscience. Joe Rogan has experimented with GHB etc... It's really a subjective standard here. If it's fun and doesn't harm there isn't anything wrong with buttchugging the aforementioned.

Closeminded peoole are NOT meshing well with the ts community.

Lester316
05-30-2019, 03:56 PM
Some people like another state of reality and conscience. Joe Rogan has experimented with GHB etc... It's really a subjective standard here. If it's fun and doesn't harm there isn't anything wrong with buttchugging the aforementioned.

I suspect people who die from anus induced alcohol poisoning won't be able to mesh with the TS community at all.

javier81
05-30-2019, 06:47 PM

I wish I lived in Boston. Your obituary is gonna make a great read.

Laphroaig
05-30-2019, 06:55 PM
I wish I lived in Boston. Your obituary is gonna make a great read.

Then there's the tombstone inscription.

"Here lies BostonBad................upside down with a tube in his ass"

BostonBad
05-31-2019, 09:36 AM
But at least I had fun seeing stars and watching/feeling the room spin.

I don't know why some of you feel this, in moderation, is worse than poppers.

Laphroaig
05-31-2019, 10:49 AM
But at least I had fun seeing stars and watching/feeling the room spin.

I don't know why some of you feel this, in moderation, is worse than poppers.

You said it...:dead:

Now please find a post of mine where I've advocated the use of poppers.

BostonBad
05-31-2019, 02:40 PM
You said it...:dead:

Now please find a post of mine where I've advocated the use of poppers.

I can't..but never stated you did. However, you failed to lambaste poppers to the extent of buttchugging.

Anyhoo, I am going to continue buttchugging 1-2 x per month. The act of getting a nectar filled ts cock with the buttchugging experience has been the best ever.

Laphroaig
05-31-2019, 04:56 PM
I can't..but never stated you did. However, you failed to lambaste poppers to the extent of buttchugging.

Anyhoo, I am going to continue buttchugging 1-2 x per month. The act of getting a nectar filled ts cock with the buttchugging experience has been the best ever.
Nobody is spamming half the threads on here promoting poppers in the way you promote butt chugging and your semen obsession.

Lester316
05-31-2019, 06:09 PM
Nobody is spamming half the threads on here promoting poppers in the way you promote butt chugging and your semen obsession.

When it finally all goes wrong the only reason we will know is because the spamming will end.

BostonBad
06-12-2019, 06:43 PM
When it finally all goes wrong the only reason we will know is because the spamming will end.

I'm not spamming. Maybe we can say the same of your critical posts.

Lester316
06-13-2019, 12:24 AM
I'm providing a public service to new/inexperienced members by informing them not to take your ludicrous advice.

BostonBad
06-13-2019, 02:50 PM
I'm providing a public service to new/inexperienced members by informing them not to take your ludicrous advice.

The advice is real and works. Even the engineer/forex trader agreed.

Can you research it more? Try buttchugging green tea or coffee in the morning.

After all, you have already buttchugged semen, so how can those be worse?

Lester316
06-13-2019, 04:58 PM

1 guy agreed it must be true!!!

I've read enough about buttchugging to know it's dangerous, unhealthy and a hobby for idiots.

Also buttchugging semen? Interesting assumption.

Laphroaig
06-13-2019, 07:44 PM

Where's the "scientific evidence" that semen is good for you?

Lester316
06-13-2019, 08:06 PM
Where's the "scientific evidence" that semen is good for you?

This is where he comes back and says he has swallowed so much he can provide us with statistical data on how much better he felt depending on amount. If I recall he even tried to suggest ethnic background had an impact once.

BostonBad
06-14-2019, 07:17 PM
This is where he comes back and says he has swallowed so much he can provide us with statistical data on how much better he felt depending on amount. If I recall he even tried to suggest ethnic background had an impact once.

An impact on taste.

Google it. Swallowing semen is healthy.

Also it gives my life a sense of value, I made someone so pretty feel so good and now her swimmies are in my belly.

javier81
06-14-2019, 07:36 PM
Also it gives my life a sense of value, I made someone so pretty feel so good and now her swimmies are in my belly.

How utterly sad.

BostonBad
07-10-2019, 01:45 PM
How utterly sad.

No, It's not. I will keep swallowing until I take my last breath.

javier81
07-10-2019, 07:20 PM
No, It's not. I will keep swallowing until I take my last breath.

Nah. It's still a very pathetic reason to live. At least pretend; to have some dignity.

BostonBad
07-12-2019, 02:42 PM
Nah. It's still a very pathetic reason to live. At least pretend; to have some dignity.

For some people here we live to swallow.

You don't know how happy I am after I swallow a load and the ts girl says "ohh wow I so needed that!"

The happiness I bring to the ts community is big.

BostonBad
09-14-2019, 03:43 PM
Can't anyone else be happy with the high performance of suckung cock and swallowin' the cum from a hot ts?

Clearly there are other swallowers here!!

Lester316
09-14-2019, 05:03 PM
Can't anyone else be happy with the high performance of suckung cock and swallowin' the cum from a hot ts?

Clearly there are other swallowers here!!

Still trying I see...

BostonBad
09-20-2019, 02:33 PM
Still trying I see...

They are here. We are the silent majority. Will the semen swallowers please stand up!

BostonBad
12-02-2019, 03:35 PM
I plan on swallowing very soon.

sd123223
12-03-2019, 05:54 AM
Oh Boston you old swallower you, just remember don’t talk with your mouth full of that yummy ballmilk there might be wastage!

BostonBad
12-03-2019, 01:24 PM
Oh Boston you old swallower you, just remember don’t talk with your mouth full of that yummy ballmilk there might be wastage!

I won't. When do you want to pump my ass with wine and tussin and my throat with cum?

sd123223
12-03-2019, 02:24 PM
I won't. When do you want to pump my ass with wine and tussin and my throat with cum? soon as I get the airfare ticket to the green land known as Boston my ‘special’ ballmilk guzzling friend.

BostonBad
12-04-2019, 09:33 PM
soon as I get the airfare ticket to the green land known as Boston my ‘special’ ballmilk guzzling friend.
I can't wait. I haven't sucked a dick in a few weeks.

I heart cock suckin' and ballmilk swallowin'

sd123223
12-05-2019, 12:48 AM
I can't wait. I haven't sucked a dick in a few weeks.

I heart cock suckin' and ballmilk swallowin'
I think myself and the majority of members here are well aware of your proclivity for guzzling ballmilk whether in real life or in that fantastical mind of yours.
Is the Cheers bar still around in Boston btw?

BostonBad
12-05-2019, 02:53 PM
I think myself and the majority of members here are well aware of your proclivity for guzzling ballmilk whether in real life or in that fantastical mind of yours.
Is the Cheers bar still around in Boston btw?

Oh it's very real. If you could see all my escort posts from back when it was active. You can't just make that stuff up. Plus people were messaging me on who has a bigger dick, who has the yummiest cum etc.. i was the Boston go to guy.

Cheers is still happening!

sd123223
12-06-2019, 12:15 AM
Oh it's very real. If you could see all my escort posts from back when it was active. You can't just make that stuff up. Plus people were messaging me on who has a bigger dick, who has the yummiest cum etc.. i was the Boston go to guy.

Cheers is still happening!
Sounds good well a beer and jug of ballmilk where everybody knows your name is on the cards!

BostonBad
11-30-2020, 04:18 PM
Sounds good well a beer and jug of ballmilk where everybody knows your name is on the cards!

Haha yeah.

We can suck each other off or I can invite 5-6 ts friends over and u can all gangbang me.

BostonBad
12-19-2020, 01:18 PM
No they don't. It's a good way to get alcohol poisoning because it reduces the margin between having enough to get drunk and dying of respiratory depression. If you want to do it, then no need to proselytize, but it's definitely a dumb idea.
Moderation is key. Drink too much water and that could kill you too.

1 glass of red wine mixed with 10ccs of Tussin DM taken deep in the anus is the way to go.

After 10 min or so get fucked hard in the ass with hard tranny dick. You will see stars, you will see spots and feel euphoria.

Lester316
12-20-2020, 11:32 PM
didn't think I'd be back doing my civic duty but there you go...

for anyone daft enough to read Boston's suggestions and think about trying; don't. It's really fucking stupid.

broncofan
12-21-2020, 05:10 AM
Moderation is key. Drink too much water and that could kill you too.
It kills you by hyponatremia or low blood sodium levels. It's not very easy to do and occurs in marathon runners and some ecstasy users. Handful of cases I think. I wouldn't recommend ecstasy use and if you run a marathon definitely read up on what you should drink and how much. Whether you run a marathon or not don't ingest alcohol through your ass. That is all.

sukumvit boy
12-21-2020, 11:24 PM
LOL, agreed ! Especially not a rare Highland malt or a fine Jamaican dark rum.

Laphroaig
12-22-2020, 12:34 AM
Normal people drink and talk through their mouth, BostonBad does both through his arse...:shrug

broncofan
12-22-2020, 12:56 AM
LOL, agreed ! Especially not a rare Highland malt or a fine Jamaican dark rum.
I wonder how he answers when the man at the liquor store asks how his recommendation tasted.

"Long story Steve. Do you have time for this one? So what's the dumbest thing you've ever done? Oh forgot to pay your electric bill. That's not that dumb. You see I um....you know what we'll save it for next time. Any recs for tonight?"

broncofan
12-22-2020, 01:07 AM
Paul Giamatti doing a reading of Bostonbad's script for a sequel to Sideways: "I am not BUTTCHUGGING Merlot. If they buttchug Merlot I'm leaving. Wait is this the same fucking script except this idiot likes to pour Pinot in his ass?"

BostonBad
06-30-2021, 03:34 PM
I wonder how he answers when the man at the liquor store asks how his recommendation tasted.

"Long story Steve. Do you have time for this one? So what's the dumbest thing you've ever done? Oh forgot to pay your electric bill. That's not that dumb. You see I um....you know what we'll save it for next time. Any recs for tonight?"

I told 1 liquor store employee about my butt chugging experiences. He said "guy youah fucked" in the BostonBad accent.

But I am fucked. I agree!

But it's better to be fucked and have fun than not.
I laugh at life, people laugh at me too. But when I'm hungry I can always find some yummy ts semen 4 my belly.

sd123223
07-01-2021, 12:50 AM
I told 1 liquor store employee about my butt chugging experiences. He said "guy youah fucked" in the BostonBad accent.

But I am fucked. I agree!

But it's better to be fucked and have fun than not.
I laugh at life, people laugh at me too. But when I'm hungry I can always find some yummy ts semen 4 my belly.
A wonderful philosophy to live by if there ever was one.

mrtrebus
07-02-2021, 04:43 PM
i done it 3 times

BostonBad
07-06-2021, 02:12 PM
i done it 3 times

How did you feel? 😳

The best experience I had was buttchugging 2 glasses of wine and about a mouthful of Robitussin DM. After it settled up there I had a Brazilian TS fuck my ass good and hard for 20 minutes. I had lots of precum and I was seeing stars.

It's an experience worth repeating.

BostonBad
03-01-2022, 03:39 PM
A wonderful philosophy to live by if there ever was one.

Correct.

Covid ia piping down and my throat is piping up.

I have been hungry and I have Puerto Rican cock in my cross hairs.

I never tried PR semen. I wonder how it will taste.

sd123223
03-02-2022, 12:07 AM
Correct.

Covid ia piping down and my throat is piping up.

I have been hungry and I have Puerto Rican cock in my cross hairs.

I never tried PR semen. I wonder how it will taste.
I suspect very similar taste across all nations and colors of the rainbow my dear friend.

BostonBad
04-29-2022, 02:44 PM
I think it also depends on what they eat.

The best tasting load I had was from a Jewish girl that was 19 or 20. She was fit, passible and early in transition. She had blonde hair and was hot.

After I swallowed her load I told her that it tasted a bit like oatmeal cookies. She started laughing and said she ate a box of oatmeal cookies about 24 hours ago. I wasn't aware and then we both laughed.

That day I swallowed 3 of her loads.
The following loads were a bit less sweet and a tad more salty. Less oatmeal cookie infusion but still yummy.

sd123223
04-30-2022, 12:15 PM
I think it also depends on what they eat.

The best tasting load I had was from a Jewish girl that was 19 or 20. She was fit, passible and early in transition. She had blonde hair and was hot.

After I swallowed her load I told her that it tasted a bit like oatmeal cookies. She started laughing and said she ate a box of oatmeal cookies about 24 hours ago. I wasn't aware and then we both laughed.

That day I swallowed 3 of her loads.
The following loads were a bit less sweet and a tad more salty. Less oatmeal cookie infusion but still yummy.
I prefer Oreos.

BostonBad
05-02-2022, 01:41 PM
I prefer Oreos.

Have you ever tried a ts after she ate a box of oreos? I prefer the organic, non GMO cum honestly.

The yummy girl didn't smoke and ate lots of fruits and veggies. Meat once in a while.
That's why the cum tasted so good..

I miss it, she went chop chop post op.

I need a new watering hole.

sd123223
05-03-2022, 02:27 AM
Have you ever tried a ts after she ate a box of oreos? I prefer the organic, non GMO cum honestly.

The yummy girl didn't smoke and ate lots of fruits and veggies. Meat once in a while.
That's why the cum tasted so good..

I miss it, she went chop chop post op.

I need a new watering hole.

Truth be told, I have had many diverse experiences with all kinds of nationalities in relation to cum and aside from thickness, amount, size of load, never noticed a big difference in taste over the past 20 years.

Any chance of you writing a book B-Man on your adventures ?

BostonBad
05-03-2022, 02:27 PM
Truth be told, I have had many diverse experiences with all kinds of nationalities in relation to cum and aside from thickness, amount, size of load, never noticed a big difference in taste over the past 20 years.

Any chance of you writing a book B-Man on your adventures ?

I would like more adventures to author a book, but I have enough material. I did contact the publisher Book Baby to see if I could work with them but they thought the content was too graphic for their tastes. They need to open up like the B-Man's mouth on payday, eager for a warm and creamy.

I still need a Black load (among a few others). I had a black girl here in Boston that was pretty famous and dances on stage. She is tall and fit. We chatted on social media for a few months and then we met. I sucked her like my life depended on it but she was on heavy hormones and my hard work only produced pre-cum. She moved to LA anyway... so that opportunity is temporary done.

I would like to swallow ts cum from every race/nationality. I have a lot down but still a lot to go.

sd123223
05-03-2022, 10:52 PM
I would like more adventures to author a book, but I have enough material. I did contact the publisher Book Baby to see if I could work with them but they thought the content was too graphic for their tastes. They need to open up like the B-Man's mouth on payday, eager for a warm and creamy.

I still need a Black load (among a few others). I had a black girl here in Boston that was pretty famous and dances on stage. She is tall and fit. We chatted on social media for a few months and then we met. I sucked her like my life depended on it but she was on heavy hormones and my hard work only produced pre-cum. She moved to LA anyway... so that opportunity is temporary done.

I would like to swallow ts cum from every race/nationality. I have a lot down but still a lot to go.

Keep that bucket list going, I am sure you will achieve all of your goals and dreams.

I have had black girls in Nashville and West Hollywood both well hung and produced a good tablespoon of cum.

Perhaps Self-Publish or start a Gofundme?

Cheers

Stavros
09-16-2022, 03:21 PM
From the report on this year's Ig Nobel awards

"Other boundary-pushing research to be rewarded included a study on how constipation affects the mating prospects of scorpions and a survey of classic Maya pottery, which suggested that “contrary to the traditional view that the ancient Maya were a contemplative people” they may have indulged in intoxicating enemas containing alcohol or hallucinogenic herbs."
Japanese professor wins Ig Nobel prize for study on knob turning | Academics | The Guardian (https://www.theguardian.com/education/2022/sep/15/japanese-professor-wins-ig-nobel-prize-for-study-on-knob-turning)

BostonBad
10-17-2023, 03:04 PM
From the report on this year's Ig Nobel awards

"Other boundary-pushing research to be rewarded included a study on how constipation affects the mating prospects of scorpions and a survey of classic Maya pottery, which suggested that “contrary to the traditional view that the ancient Maya were a contemplative people” they may have indulged in intoxicating enemas containing alcohol or hallucinogenic herbs."
Japanese professor wins Ig Nobel prize for study on knob turning | Academics | The Guardian (https://www.theguardian.com/education/2022/sep/15/japanese-professor-wins-ig-nobel-prize-for-study-on-knob-turning)

As they say "everything old is new again" just like this thread.

Nice 2 know Buttchugging has been done for thousands of years. If only they had access to the 'Tussin DM.

I'm saving up my strength to get smashed again. Booze and Tussin before an anal pounding is just about the best.

If I could only have that and be spit roasted.

BostonBad
11-07-2023, 10:21 AM
Anyone try this lately? The anus is filled with nerves and has good blood supply.

BostonBad
03-15-2024, 02:09 PM
Then there's the tombstone inscription.

"Here lies BostonBad................upside down with a tube in his ass"

Moderation is key

Experiment with 1/2 a glass of wine every 2 hours. Add in the Tussin DM later.

Robotrip get wasted then get fucked. It's fun