PDA

View Full Version : Question to all...Please read and reply...

AllanahStarrNYC
10-04-2006, 10:55 PM
How would you feel about a special ts event- held on a private boat (holds about 350 people, 2 levels) that would pick up from Manhattan and go around the island for the night- lets say open @ 8 leave, @ 11, return @ 3AM . It would be a lap dance type of dance party, with a full , bar, dj, dance floor, buffet, entertainment, etc. It would be a private party with an anything goes atmosphere with all the ladies invited complimentary...

Would you attend?

BeardedOne
10-04-2006, 10:58 PM
Time, schedule, and budget allowing...Are you kidding? :shock:

That would be so cool (But I am in Delawhere and still cleaning up after flood waters :P ).

Keep me posted, eh. :wink:

arc angel
10-04-2006, 11:12 PM
YOU just say when and i am there, your parties are great and this is a great idea !!!!

greenkb
10-04-2006, 11:14 PM
Ms. Starr, always one to push the envelope just that little bit further. :) Sounds like a great idea, but I bet it'd be a right pain in the arse to organise, unless you already know someone who has a private boat. :) The ticket price would have to reflect the venue where the party is being held, but I'm sure your loyal followers wouldn't mind coughing up the money for such a special event like this. I'd even jump across the pond for an event like this :lol:. (can I bring my own lifejacket??? :lol:)

BeardedOne
10-04-2006, 11:23 PM
Sounds like a great idea, but I bet it'd be a right pain in the arse to organise, unless you already know someone who has a private boat.

C'mon, Green, do you doubt her? :wink:

AllanahStarrNYC
10-04-2006, 11:23 PM
It actually would be easier to put together than my big parties-The ticket price would be around $100.00, and of course it would a special event- not your regular party.

greenkb
10-04-2006, 11:32 PM
It actually would be easier to put together than my big parties-The ticket price would be around $100.00, and of course it would a special event- not your regular party.

$100 is that all??!! Here's me thinking more in the range of $300/$400 mark. Personally, I was planning on waiting until you had another V.I.P section at one of your regular monthly event before I booked my ticket across the pond, but I'd better wait and see what happens then.

BeardedOne
10-04-2006, 11:38 PM
Ooh, the price is nice. Will there be sufficient parking at the pier?

popperluv
10-05-2006, 12:04 AM
YES sounds like a great idea!
Allanah could you please do this on a Friday or Sat night ?
I got a 9-5 and I always miss the parties cause they are in the middle of the week.

BeardedOne
10-05-2006, 12:13 AM
YES sounds like a great idea!
Allanah could you please do this on a Friday or Sat night ?
I got a 9-5 and I always miss the parties cause they are in the middle of the week.

Saturday could work, as I work Saturday, but do daytrips over Saturday nite.

hondarobot
10-05-2006, 12:26 AM
Sounds like an awesome idea, Allanah. I think people should do more of those kind of events, would be a great night.

I'd definately want to go myself, but I'm not in NYC. You girls should mutiny from the captain, take over the boat, and head down through the Great Lakes and keep the party going. I'll meet ya in the port of Duluth.

Ha! That would a pretty cool story, actually. . .

But seriously, great idea. I'm sure everyone who goes will have a great time.

:)

Dkg
10-05-2006, 12:36 AM
If I was in NYC yeah, I'd attend.

arc angel
10-05-2006, 12:55 AM
I use to o a booze cruse with a band , an it was always sold out every month .. Hey a shemale booze cruse!! will there be rooms for rent on the boat? fuck it lets all go on a real cruse this winter someplace warm and sunny?

Bigguy
10-05-2006, 01:24 AM
I was actually thinking a few months ago that a tranny cruise would be a good idea. Years ago I wanted to go on the boob cruise (http://www.boobcruise.com/) but didn't have the money at the time. (I think it was at least $2000 back then) I even ordered the promotional video for it.
A little tranny cruise around Manhattan would be a great idea!

When do you think you may do this?

BeardedOne
10-05-2006, 01:28 AM
Long ago, and far away, I experienced the Circle Line cruise around Manhattan. Granted, I was like, what, five? at the time, but jeez, if the boat had been full of lovely T-gurls, I'd still be on it! :D

crayons
10-05-2006, 01:47 AM
How would you feel about a special ts event- held on a private boat (holds about 350 people, 2 levels) that would pick up from Manhattan and go around the island for the night- lets say open @ 8 leave, @ 11, return @ 3AM . It would be a lap dance type of dance party, with a full , bar, dj, dance floor, buffet, entertainment, etc. It would be a private party with an anything goes atmosphere with all the ladies invited complimentary...

Would you attend?

Would I attend? I wouldn't leave this boat. But Manhattan is cold. I reckon I'd freeze to death too.

TheOne1
10-05-2006, 01:53 AM
nice...but ill make sure i bring a makeup set and a wig.. incase we crash into an iceburg, i can jump on the first woman and children liferaft back to shore :twisted:

AllanahStarrNYC
10-05-2006, 02:06 AM
LOL- well actually- the boat is heated and it has two levels-
the top level is closed off and the heat from the boat rises- so from what i hear it gets warm on top as well- if not there is always downstairs for now.

the price will i think will range from $100-$150 depending on the buffet price and such- but i think it will like a floating tranny strip party- they do have a stage and we would definately have some dancers as well- as guest stars.

all the feed back sounds pretty good so far- so i will let you know as this develops, but i would definately love to do one this year.

greenkb
10-05-2006, 02:10 AM
but i would definately love to do one this year. NEXT YEAR!! NEXT YEAR!! you've got to do it next yr cos I'm off playing scientist at the end of November for nearly 3 months. :lol:

BeardedOne
10-05-2006, 02:15 AM
but i would definately love to do one this year. NEXT YEAR!! NEXT YEAR!! you've got to do it next yr cos I'm off playing scientist at the end of November for nearly 3 months. :lol:

Well, it's clear that you just need to change your field of study, eh?

TheOne1
10-05-2006, 02:28 AM
its too bad i live in thailand... maybe the captain can swing by and pick me up? all you can eat rice..

this is a little off the cruise topic..but how can i get my slogan from "rookie poster" to "a hot hungdevil"? :roll:

greenkb
10-05-2006, 02:36 AM
Well, it's clear that you just need to change your field of study, eh?
change my field of study!!! :shock: are you crazy or something??? It took me 14yrs to get me to where I am today. However, I did weigh up the pros and cons of searching out UK based tgirls and taking their pics for a living, but like always marine science won hands down.

tg4me
10-05-2006, 03:46 AM
"Too bad I live in Thailand" Yeah...poor you:~)

tommytuu
10-05-2006, 07:04 AM
the top level is closed off and the heat from the boat rises- so from what i hear it gets warm on top as well- if not there is always downstairs for now.

the price will i think will range from $100-$150 depending on the buffet price and such- but i think it will like a floating tranny strip party- they do have a stage and we would definately have some dancers as well- as guest stars.

all the feed back sounds pretty good so far- so i will let you know as this develops, but i would definately love to do one this year.I'M THERE. Allanah, I haven't been to the parties lately because they really don't have that "anything goes" atmosphere that they had when you first started. But this sounds like something I could slide up in. No pun intended. I say the week before Christmas.

BeardedOne
10-05-2006, 09:34 AM
On reflection, Green, this would be right up your alley. Studying biology while boating around Manhattan. :D Hmm...Maybe the gurls could dress in Marine uniforms? :lol:

AllanahStarrNYC
10-05-2006, 09:38 AM
tommy-

u can't find that anything goes thing anymore/anywhere. if if you do find that- trust me it is not goin to be aorund for long.

nyc has launched a war against night clubs- and if you do not play by the book, you will be shut down, raided, fined- or closed- as per the green room.

you can still have a great time- and trust me, the last monthly party was fantastic and a lot of fun- but the days of partial or total nudity at nyc clubs are gone...for now at least.

kc1433
10-05-2006, 08:08 PM
I think the party boat is a great idea and would be there in a hearbeat, but I live in Southern California.
If this works,maybe you could promote a party boat that leaves L.A. for the evening. I think the L.A. crowd would love to have you promote a party down here.

kevin

ARMANIXXX
10-05-2006, 08:23 PM
How do I feel about it?

Well, I feel it's not fair all the good shit seems to go down in NY and not the Bay Area :evil:

rvince
10-05-2006, 08:26 PM

Would you attend?

I definately would if I were in the area!
Any plans to do something similar near Monaco/Cannes/Nice? :-D

flabbybody
10-06-2006, 12:36 AM
sign me up Allanah, I'm on board for this.
that was terrible pun, sorry

seriously, a Sat or Friday would be ideal to avoid having to use sick day.
I'm sure the girls will show up in droves if it's complimentary for them.

YasminLee
10-06-2006, 01:21 AM
count me in..nude bathing....let me know when sweetie...

damon68
10-06-2006, 04:01 AM
Hi all,

This sounds like a great idea :D I live in Philly, but I would definitely come to NY and spend the night for that! Count me in too.

Realgirls4me
10-06-2006, 04:22 AM
Allanah,

Count me in ... It will eventually make its way into the San Diego harbor that night, right?

;)

lemonslemonsbuy
10-06-2006, 09:58 AM
To bad I am not in New York I would attend. Another thing is what is the ratio you are gonna set of girsl to guys? Say the boat holds 350 do you want 300 guys to 50 girls? So keep that in mind while you are planning that. Guessing you are gonnna have other kinds of entertainment to provided the guests get bored. IE: gambling, dancing, etc.... If I ever get up that way count me in.

greenkb
10-06-2006, 10:59 AM
On reflection, Green, this would be right up your alley. Studying biology while boating around Manhattan. :D Hmm...Maybe the gurls could dress in Marine uniforms? :lol:
Oh yeah, BeardedOne. Nice idea, girls all dressed in nautical attire, wetsuits perhaps with hole in discreet places :) Hey, I reckon its worth travelling 3500 miles for :D

BJ Buttmuncher
10-10-2006, 08:22 AM
Any night of the week, count me in! :D

hwbs
10-10-2006, 10:56 AM
sign me up........im good like that :rock2

NickTheQuick
12-06-2006, 01:44 AM

all the feed back sounds pretty good so far- so i will let you know as this develops, but i would definately love to do one this year.I'M THERE. Allanah, I haven't been to the parties lately because they really don't have that "anything goes" atmosphere that they had when you first started. But this sounds like something I could slide up in. No pun intended. I say the week before Christmas.

See you there.

BeardedOne
12-06-2006, 02:54 AM

See you there.

:shock:

:lol: :lol:

PS: NIck, is that you on your avatar? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BeardedOne
12-06-2006, 02:56 AM

See you there.

BeardedOne
12-06-2006, 02:58 AM

See you there.

BeardedOne
12-06-2006, 02:59 AM

See you there.

BrendaQG
12-06-2006, 03:55 AM
For what it's worth if it were not so far away I would come, sounds fun if nothing else.

wombat33
12-06-2006, 04:08 AM

Would you attend?

Great question, great idea..........

I would love to ge the nerve to do that. I have always seen my t-girls in private.

If you were on that boat I would have a much better chance of getting up the nerve!

Quickman
12-06-2006, 06:10 AM

Would you attend?

No, not just for 1 night, but a cruise ship would be great. There are singles cruises and gay cruises, why not TS cruises? I even found a F2M Transman cruise.

http://transphoto.smugmug.com/gallery/37946

I think this would be a great and fun way for guys and TS women to meet. Also, the cost of admission would filter out some of those who are less serious about meeting people.

In summary, it sounds like a good idea, but think even bigger! ;)

whatsupwithat
12-06-2006, 06:31 AM
Absolutely. Any excuse to get on the water. :)

CORVETTEDUDE
12-06-2006, 06:45 AM
God willing, and the creek don't rise!!! that's southern for "You bet your Blue Chips!!"

qeuqheeg222
12-06-2006, 09:51 AM
someone tol me they have some sunday tea-beer busst cruise down here in ft.lauderdale..i think tgs are known to make appearrancesonce the sun dims a bit...

JANIRA
12-06-2006, 10:23 AM
Allanah ,, I MUST COMMEND YOU ON ALL YOUR WORK,, I KNEW YO U SINCE WAAAAAAAAAAAYY BACK IN THE DAY. I DUNNO IF YOUR REMEMBER ME??,,LOL.,.. :D BUT I MUST SAY YOU ALWAYS AMAZE ME!! I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF DONALD TRUMP HANDS YOU THE KEY TO THE CITY,, ... IF NOT THE WORLD!! MUCH LUCK AND BLESSINGS ,,, FOR WHAT EVER YOU TOUCH ,,MAY IT TURN INTO GOLD!!

LAGent4ts
12-06-2006, 03:38 PM
How do I feel about it?

Well, I feel it's not fair all the good shit seems to go down in NY and not the Bay Area :evil:

Armanixxx, This sounds like a Hornblower outing in SF Bay or Newport, MDR. Maybe we could partner with a couple girls and put something together. How cool would that be.

As far as NY, with a few weeks notice, I could arrange to visit one of my NY clients and kill 2 birds with one stone.

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
02-27-2007, 06:23 AM
Allanah, This is definately a great idea! I've actually thought of something like this years ago. I love the idea so much that I would love to help sponsor such a magnificent event in my own way. Just need to know way ahead of time.Being in the medical field, it's very difficult to take off on short notice. But to answer your original query Allanah: YES! I would most definetaly attend. I thank you always for being so kind and endearing and for the great parties and memories. G.

Kriss
02-27-2007, 07:26 AM
How would you feel about a special ts event- held on a private boat (holds about 350 people, 2 levels)

How about Amsterdam? Perfect for boat parties, accessable to everyone from Europe. Got a boat Scorpion?

francisfkudrow
02-27-2007, 07:34 AM
How would you feel about a special ts event- held on a private boat (holds about 350 people, 2 levels)

How about Amsterdam? Perfect for boat parties, accessable to everyone from Europe. Got a boat Scorpion?

Bah! Accessible from Europe but not where I live! Keep it in NYC (or how about Philly?) and I will certainly try to be there!

stevenb43
07-14-2007, 08:27 PM
Allanah;

Did you ever do this or will you in the future?

alwaysforyou
07-29-2007, 02:05 AM
I hope she does.

Dina Delicious
07-29-2007, 03:13 AM
One of the many new things in our master plan
lol

Dina Delicious

whatislove
07-29-2007, 03:33 AM
One of the names of those boats is "The Paddlewheel Queen".

How apropos.

TJT
07-29-2007, 05:59 AM
Too far north for me,but an overnight cruise from Miami/Ft.Lauderdale to Key West would be cool.

(I'd have said the Bahamas but as you'll soon need a passport for that trip. It could cause trouble for the girls who's birth sex doesn't match up with their current gender/appearance)

Dan Themann
07-29-2007, 06:12 AM
OOOOhhhhh. Sounds like a lot of fun. Transatlantic flight puts the cost up unfortunately