PDA

View Full Version : need real advice

dav1313
10-04-2006, 12:22 PM
theres a super hot group of trannies that i made an ass of myself in front of at an afterhours. i was drunk and said something like you are the hottest girl ive ever seen. now since i go to and work at the same club they go to they think im stalking them or just being an allaround wierdo in front of them. any suggestion on how to reapproach.

bellamy
10-04-2006, 05:23 PM
I'm no expert in the world of dating trannsexual women, but not refering to them as "a super hot group of trannies " is a good start I would think.

TomSelis
10-04-2006, 10:53 PM
Give it some time and find some other girls you're interested in. Some girls are really suspicious of guys approaching them. Some girls are really friendly. It's kind of strange because what do most girls go out for? The place where you fucked up is where you said "You are the hottest looking girl..."

But you know you fucked up there. They hear stuff like that ALL the time. So even though your heart was in the right place, you might of made them suspicious.

Just say "Hi" to them and keep it moving. I mean you work there so it's not like you don't have anything else to do. Next time you speak just think of something better than, "You are really hot." Gauge the response and leave, rinse and repeat.

BeardedOne
10-04-2006, 11:09 PM
Gauge the response and leave, rinse and repeat.

Especially the 'rinse' part. :lol:

"What would you like to drink? Really? Is that a particular favorite?"

Lame-ass, pointless triviata is what starts things rolling. I once had a GG approach me on the street with the word/statement "Orange!", referring to the color of the taxi I was driving. I said "Excuse me?" and she repeated "Orange." and pointed out that the actual color of the car was somewhat contrary to the name of the cab company. Friends of mine later grilled me as to whether or not she was a babe (She was an absolute eleven on the scale!) and clued me in to the fact that this pointless bit of 'conversation' was an attempt to get me to talk to her (They figured she was =so= hot that most men were too intimidated by her beauty to apporoach her, hence her odd way of approaching men).

Best of luck to you, guy. No matter what you actually say to a woman, they will invariably 'hear' something else anyway.

:shrug

BottomBoySlave
10-04-2006, 11:14 PM
Give them all a good rim-job and they'll forget your drunken rant!!!

theres a super hot group of trannies that i made an ass of myself in front of at an afterhours. i was drunk and said something like you are the hottest girl ive ever seen. now since i go to and work at the same club they go to they think im stalking them or just being an allaround wierdo in front of them. any suggestion on how to reapproach.

arc angel
10-05-2006, 01:04 AM
bieng drunk an did dumb shit myself, just let it ride one day one of them will look you in the eye and theres you chance to make it right.. just be cool and always rember they are ladys first ,,, .

lahabra1976
10-05-2006, 01:42 AM
patience, in time what you did will be forgotten and things will return to normal, just don't do anything in meantime to confirm their thoughts

Also, you might consider maybe you are being self-conscious, how could you know for sure they are thinking that, did they tell you so?

lust4ts
10-05-2006, 02:32 AM
im sure it is not as bad as what you think dav sometimes paranoia can cause you to see things a bit twisted. as for you saying your the hottest girl ive seen it probably not the best chat up line in the world but its hardly offensive either im sure they have heard alot worse things said to them in past tence. if they feel your stalking them for being at the place you currently work maybe thats more down to there vanity then any fault of yours. chill out bruv youve hardly committed a crime.

dav1313
10-06-2006, 08:12 AM
thx tom