PDA

View Full Version : Odd Dream

gmb
01-14-2018, 06:29 PM
Odd dream last night:
I was looking in the mirror with arms akimbo, moving this way and that, to try and make my hips look more pronounced.
My face was a mixture of what I really look like and Sara Salazar.
After moving for a while, I thought to myself 'I look pretty good, I'm pretty hot!'
I then started to jerk myself, and the resultant fluid was an endless stream of pink hand lotion, which covered the mirror.
I took it and rubbed it into my face.
Could this have a deeper meaning?

tacocorpv2
01-14-2018, 07:27 PM
Odd dream last night:
I was looking in the mirror with arms akimbo, moving this way and that, to try and make my hips look more pronounced.
After moving for a while, I thought to myself 'I look pretty good, I'm pretty hot!'
I then started to jerk myself, and the resultant fluid was an endless stream of pink hand lotion, which covered the mirror.

Could mean that you need to go to Colombia and meet her. :wiggle:

Stavros
01-14-2018, 07:43 PM
Odd dream last night:

It may just be a warning that semen as a substitute for lotion does not smooth out wrinkles...