PDA

View Full Version : Advice on taking big ones

incognito_bot
01-13-2018, 09:24 AM
On my holiday last Nov-Dec i had the pleasure to enjoy the company of beautiful TG’s with big weapons (7+).
I did find out that i had quite a bit of pain when they tried to go deep. It wasn’t the normal pain from stretching. It felt like they were literally hitting a wall inside and the pain was quite sharp. I had to stop them from going deep and hitting that spot. Usually i am very tolerant of pain but this was something else.
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like that. Any advice/solution you’ve got from your experience.
Thanks

PS. I’ve got a few metal pins and bolts in my femur (just shy of a hip replacement that will come in 10-20 years). It just makes me a little paranoid I think.

skirtrustler
01-13-2018, 10:26 AM
One size does not fit all. Everyone is different and on the receiving end your are only so deep / long, and each of us is different. You really do not want to get a tear or rip inside the rectum if you can avoid it.

A ten inch tree trunk Latina may be great in the hand or mouth, but with most of us needs to be used with extreme care to avoid damage. If you like it hard and deep then you will need to ‘shop around’ to find the ideal length of partner.

With regard to implants (I have six screws and a plate in my knee/tibia and on the X-ray these look pretty evil) apparently scar tissue forms over the fixings to protect both them and surrounding tissue. In my case I can hardly feel these. I am not an expert but I assume the same is true of your implant fixings: but if worried take proper medical advice.

lifeisfiction
01-13-2018, 10:35 PM
On my holiday last Nov-Dec i had the pleasure to enjoy the company of beautiful TG’s with big weapons (7+).
I did find out that i had quite a bit of pain when they tried to go deep. It wasn’t the normal pain from stretching. It felt like they were literally hitting a wall inside and the pain was quite sharp. I had to stop them from going deep and hitting that spot. Usually i am very tolerant of pain but this was something else.
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like that. Any advice/solution you’ve got from your experience.
Thanks

PS. I’ve got a few metal pins and bolts in my femur (just shy of a hip replacement that will come in 10-20 years). It just makes me a little paranoid I think.

That was your sphincter. If a penis is long enough to hit, it can be incredibly painful when a person is not careful. The person has to be gentle and you have to be relaxed. It will open up with enough pressure on it and then you can go pretty deep. It takes time for body to respond quickly. 6.5+ will start hitting the area some cases. My suggestion to you is to get a toy and just practice gently pushing on it till you open up. The more familiar you are with it, the easier it is to open up. The person who was topping you should have been more aware of it. From my personal experience it can be very painful if a person doesn't know what they're doing. For me when I top I make sure I go slow to apply gentle pressure and once I feel they opened up I will go to town. I would just keep this in mind for topping or bottoming in the future.

Note: Just remember some people don't pay attention to their partner which results in poor tops.

PS. I’ve got a few metal pins and bolts in my femur (just shy of a hip replacement that will come in 10-20 years). It just makes me a little paranoid I think.[/

mikelangelo1
01-14-2018, 07:19 AM
sometimes it hurts but i remain relaxed and soon the pain is gone..it needs practicie

KelliBlueEyes
01-14-2018, 10:10 AM
If you are bottoming the most important thing is to be 100% sure you ARE ENTIRELY CLEAN. I don't top at all anymore because 9 out of 10 guys don't bother, or don't know how to, clean themselves. For me, if I see or smell any feces it turns me off and I can't function.
It's not difficult, I bottom regularly so I know how to clean myself (personally I use a wand)

chupapau
01-14-2018, 12:12 PM
Excellently described by both, you have all the advice needed there

That was your sphincter.... Yes indeed, that was your inside sphincter being pummeled from the side it's not used to feel anything touching it. Big size tops should know, this one only responds nicely to gentle pressure.

If you are bottoming the most important thing is to be 100% sure you ARE ENTIRELY CLEAN. I don't top at all anymore because 9 out of 10 guys don't bother, or don't know how to...

Right on, and if your full on that side, the sphincter does what it is made to do, close even more, causing you even more discomfort... Cleaning the first part is easy, cleaning the second part is a bit more tricky. It also helps to select what you eat in the day before going to town, try to avoid greasy stuff.

So guys, learn to clean up, we want Kelli to top again!

incognito_bot
01-14-2018, 01:05 PM
I enjoy being a top and bottom and know how important it is to be clean either way.
It could be the sphincter. But i think it shouldn’t hurt if you are relaxed. The pain was more like a nerve pain. Idk

smalltownguy
01-14-2018, 04:55 PM
If you are bottoming the most important thing is to be 100% sure you ARE ENTIRELY CLEAN. I don't top at all anymore because 9 out of 10 guys don't bother, or don't know how to, clean themselves. For me, if I see or smell any feces it turns me off and I can't function.
It's not difficult, I bottom regularly so I know how to clean myself (personally I use a wand)

oh!..that wand is so lucky:dead:

lifeisfiction
01-14-2018, 11:56 PM

I assume that's a given you would keep your area clean for bottoming. It happen once when I was topping a gg and I went in further than she expect and boom when I pulled out, there it was, sizeable chunk. She claimed she had clean herself out and showed me the empty enema bottle. Oddly, it never happen again with anyone else.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-15-2018, 01:12 AM
Ednita would be a problem based on this thread, lol

sucka4chix
01-15-2018, 04:21 AM
Ummm, I'm no expert butt isn't the internal sphincter right after the external??? You must defeat it to gain entry. The rectum isn't but so long, then you hit that 90 degree turn to the colon. I've seen some things much longer than 9 inches disappear in there butt there must be a science to it.
And as for cleaning, surely if your gonna go deep you don't want extra obstructions but there is much debate about how healthy anal "douching" is.

holzz
01-15-2018, 11:28 PM
go slow. don't let them pound you, but tell them to go slow.

the rectum on average is about 8" long, and of course there are cocks longer than that. a long dick will hit the sigmoid colon entrance, and this getting pounded will hurt.

syla
01-15-2018, 11:57 PM
My advice: Don't.

Because you will want more...and won't stop until you can't walk straight. You're signing up for a cockfest my friend. Too late, you're signed up already.

sucka4chix
01-16-2018, 04:45 AM
My advice: Don't.

Because you will want more...and won't stop until you can't walk straight. You're signing up for a cockfest my friend. Too late, you're signed up already.
Ha Ha Ha! That was my first thought--- don't do it! It is an evil, wicked impulse that even if it isn't inherently pleasurable, yes you'll want more! If you're competitive you'll try for the monster cock because you've seen others do it!

mikelangelo1
01-16-2018, 04:46 PM
Ha Ha Ha! That was my first thought--- don't do it! It is an evil, wicked impulse that even if it isn't inherently pleasurable, yes you'll want more! If you're competitive you'll try for the monster cock because you've seen others do it!
lol, i try to control it , but from time to time i need it

Gillian
01-16-2018, 06:58 PM
It's all about practice. My toys help with my "stretching" exercises ... ;)

http://www.diccaldwell.co.uk/chixpix/shelfstoys.jpg

luvblack77
01-17-2018, 08:24 PM
I had the same problem, and the simple solution was: relax and give yourself to your lover's pleasure. Her pleasure will become your pleasure, your second hole will open up like magic and then the pleasure will be unimaginable. Enjoy!

omer
01-17-2018, 08:51 PM
The use of an ennema before penetrating is very recommended

IluvemHung
01-17-2018, 09:36 PM
Take some shots of whisky and put in a mouth piece.

IluvemHung
01-17-2018, 09:43 PM
Ednita would be a problem based on this thread, lol

She has no mercy.

mikelangelo1
01-17-2018, 09:56 PM
It's all about practice. My toys help with my "stretching" exercises ... ;)

http://www.diccaldwell.co.uk/chixpix/shelfstoys.jpg
hot collection

incognito_bot
02-04-2018, 04:38 AM
She has no mercy.
I like the challenge

luvzbig1s
02-05-2018, 04:00 AM
I say you just have to grin and bear it Once you have taking several over a period of time you will love it

incognito_bot
11-15-2019, 05:13 PM
That was your sphincter. If a penis is long enough to hit, it can be incredibly painful when a person is not careful. The person has to be gentle and you have to be relaxed. It will open up with enough pressure on it and then you can go pretty deep. It takes time for body to respond quickly. 6.5+ will start hitting the area some cases. My suggestion to you is to get a toy and just practice gently pushing on it till you open up. The more familiar you are with it, the easier it is to open up. The person who was topping you should have been more aware of it. From my personal experience it can be very painful if a person doesn't know what they're doing. For me when I top I make sure I go slow to apply gentle pressure and once I feel they opened up I will go to town. I would just keep this in mind for topping or bottoming in the future.

Note: Just remember some people don't pay attention to their partner which results in poor tops.

Great advice thanks.

holzz
11-15-2019, 07:28 PM
just use copious lube, and loosen up.
with little preparation, i can take nine inches easily.

djprofessor
10-26-2020, 10:07 PM
She has no mercy. is she really that brutal?

djprofessor
10-29-2020, 08:23 PM
I want to see her bad but her reviews are scary lol

incognito_bot
02-07-2022, 03:26 AM
Sort of an update….

So I did buy a long, flexible double ended dildo which isn’t too thick. Managed to take it long way in.

I also have a thick 8inch dildo with suction cup which I have trouble taking too deep.

So I guess it’s all about using a softer and flexible one and practice more.

I went on holiday to Colombia in 2029 before covid and met a couple more big dick girls. Couldn’t take em too deep 😔. Still fun though

njjohn
02-09-2022, 08:59 PM
I have a similar long double headed that I use to prep and as a dip stick to test myself. I started using an anal expander, link below, that really helps me take fat cock with very little drama. I also bring a water based lube with a 2% lidocaine and apply it liberally getting as much inside as I can. Letting the girl apply it is not sufficient and who knows what they're using.

On my week long TGirl trips, where I see a girl everyday, I used to have to be very careful letting a girl get too aggressive for too long in fear I'll be too sore for the next day. With the above practices I have yet to come away sore even from ferocious poundings from Rachel, Vanilla, Amber and the like.

https://www.extremerestraints.com/ammo-shell-dilator-butt-plug.html