PDA

View Full Version : Watch Gia Darling on Tyra Banks Tommorrow!

AllanahStarrNYC
10-02-2006, 08:37 PM
My sister Gia D. is gonna be on The Tyra Banks Show tomm. and she looks gorgoeus as always!

Check out the site, and click on 'Tuesday' for a preview...

http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/#end

Tune in!

YorkDefender
10-02-2006, 11:09 PM
My sister Gia D. is gonna be on The Tyra Banks Show tomm. and she looks gorgoeus as always!

All 3 of you are gorgeous

Got to say though that I think Tyra Banks is stunning :D :D

Daniel LaRusso
10-03-2006, 01:26 AM
Thanks for the heads-up.

I will try to watch it. :)

Daniel LaRusso
10-03-2006, 01:28 AM
^ double post :o

AllanahStarrNYC
10-03-2006, 01:57 AM
not blood sisters but i consider her one- she is like family to me

i was born in cuba and she in gautemala and both of our first languages are spanish and we both speak spanish fluently- but we were educated in the usa . i did 1st-12th grade in us schools, and learned english in school- before the esol programs were implented actually. the old fashioned way was that they just dumped you in all english speaking classes.

my genetic sister, who is 5 years older than i, does have an accent- so i guess my accent is not as prevalent because i learned english younger than she did.

tsluva
10-03-2006, 02:11 AM

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=11356&start=10

thanks Allanah, ... wow, great timing.
i've got my DVR set to record it and wouldn't want to
miss this one.

Gia and Tyra !

How ironic since there was a just a previous discussion
of the Tyra Banks show having tgirl guest stars.

so oK, little people, ... this is the very spotlight and forum
for tgirls that you've have been asking for as
oppose to the Maury Povich shows ...

so tune in.

TsVanessa69
10-03-2006, 11:58 PM
Tyra's treatment of transexuals is a very refreshing one. She know how to portray us as normal woman. Kudos to Miss Gia! She looked lovely as always, the guy was super hot, and the way he acted and the conversation between him and Gia was very informative to the rest of the world who don't know too much about "our" world! So when can there be a transexual dating show?

sirmartinfrobisher
10-04-2006, 12:24 AM
I ALSO FOUND IT INTERESTING THAT GIA MENTIONED THAT SHE CAME OUT AS GAY BEFORE HAVING ALL THOSE SURGURIES, BECAUSE I BELIEVE IT PROVES MY POINT THAT MOST, IF NOT ALL M2F TRANSSEUXALS OR GAY, OR BISEXUAL, EVEN BEFORE THEY START TO FEMINIZE THEIR APPEARANCE.

With respect, that doesn't make sense

MissKielyMarie
10-04-2006, 12:42 AM
I ALSO FOUND IT INTERESTING THAT GIA MENTIONED THAT SHE CAME OUT AS GAY BEFORE HAVING ALL THOSE SURGURIES, BECAUSE I BELIEVE IT PROVES MY POINT THAT MOST, IF NOT ALL M2F TRANSSEUXALS OR GAY, OR BISEXUAL, EVEN BEFORE THEY START TO FEMINIZE THEIR APPEARANCE.

LoL! It doesnt ... I was like HUH! U mean that all are gay before any surgeries, Is that what u trying to say?

But anyway, I missed it! Can anyone upload it onto youtube or something.

BrendaQG
10-04-2006, 01:02 AM

That is actually not a new idea at all. You want a controversey? Humm Spice things up a bit? Chew on this concept "Blanchard Bailey and Lawrence theory (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanchard%2C_Bailey%2C_and_Lawrence_theory)". The inflamatory idea that TS's who were straight are basiclly attracted to the idea of themselves as female (think overboard cross dresser). While transsexuals who were gay as males transition in order to fit in society better (basically every T-girl you see here, practically anyone who transitions younger than 30. Fish out of water as males.) Right now this is the underlying way psychologist think of Transsexuality. :-( It does not seem likely to change anytime soon.

Even when people realy really try to understand transsexuality they can only see it in terms of......sexuality. Cest le vie.

BrendaQG
10-04-2006, 01:51 AM
Well you may remember way back in say 1995 96. The word "transgender" used to be simply a way of refering to transsexuals without the "sexual" part of the word. Then as time passed everyone cross dresser, drag queen, etc, etc, started using it.

Like black people we need to come up with a new word. Some people have taken to using transexual leaving out one s. :-?

peggygee
10-04-2006, 02:32 AM
I DO NOT EVEN KNOW IF I AM RIGHT ANYMORE.

I AM NOW OFFICIALLY CONFUSED. I JUST FINISHED READING WHAT WAS ON THE LINK YOU GAVE ME ABOUT THAT THEORY AND I AM NOW CONFUSED. \ FORGIVE ME IF I CAUSED ANY GRIEVE TO ANY OF THE TRANSSEXUALS HERE, I WILL KEEP MY THOUGHTS TO MYSELF FROM NOW ON.

I DO NOT EVEN KNOW IF I AM RIGHT ANYMORE.

Is this a paradigm shift on your part?

I have been following your various posts on this topic, and while not completely devoid of merit, I have perceived acts of faulty logic on your part.

It goes without saying that this is a subject area that is highly emotionally laden for all involved. I wonder if we all are able to be more objective on this, that perhaps we may get more clarity aound this matter,

I personally would encourage you to continue to post on this topic, but perhaps to stay awy from a subjective viewpoint, though, admittedly that is difficult for all of us. :)

At some point I shall revisit this with you and the forum at large.

For the moment, this isn't a good time, as I engaged in other matters, but I will say that 'my' thoughts on the matter have been altered somewhat, and I wonder if yours are changing as well.

peggygee
10-04-2006, 02:40 AM

That is actually not a new idea at all. You want a controversey? Humm Spice things up a bit? Chew on this concept "Blanchard Bailey and Lawrence theory (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanchard%2C_Bailey%2C_and_Lawrence_theory)". The inflamatory idea that TS's who were straight are basiclly attracted to the idea of themselves as female (think overboard cross dresser). While transsexuals who were gay as males transition in order to fit in society better (basically every T-girl you see here, practically anyone who transitions younger than 30. Fish out of water as males.) Right now this is the underlying way psychologist think of Transsexuality. :-( It does not seem likely to change anytime soon.

Even when people realy really try to understand transsexuality they can only see it in terms of......sexuality. Cest le vie.

Greetings, My Sister,

As always your posts are cogent and succinct, and thought provoking.

I will read that study you have cited and post my thoughts.

By the way, you looking as lovely on the outside, as what you always radiate from the inside. :)

Peace be with you,

Maggie...

BrendaQG
10-04-2006, 03:02 AM
probably ought to have bene a PM ignore

RangeHova
10-04-2006, 04:40 AM
NERD said "I ALSO FOUND IT INTERESTING THAT GIA MENTIONED THAT SHE CAME OUT AS GAY BEFORE HAVING ALL THOSE SURGURIES, BECAUSE I BELIEVE IT PROVES MY POINT THAT MOST, IF NOT ALL M2F TRANSSEUXALS OR GAY, OR BISEXUAL, EVEN BEFORE THEY START TO FEMINIZE THEIR APPEARANCE."

In reality, I think that many of the girls who label themselves as TS actually become TS for societal reasons. They don't like the way being a gay and effeminate man fits as opposed to being a woman even with all the bull that comes with being a TS. Sometimes being a TS that gets read is easier than being a swishy boy. When you throw in the extra attention from males and the superstar status that some girls get on the scene...

I have meet a few girls that once you really sit down and talk to you find that they are more about the glamour and the status part of it all than they are living as a woman.

Still I think most girls don't fit in that mold.

I think most girls know long before they have any inclination of what sexuality is. When you see a genetic boy at a young age identifying with the opposite gender i don't think that has anything to do with being sexually attracted to the same sex.

I have often wondered if some overtly effeminate gay males don't have gender issues that they may not be aware of or willing to face.

TsVanessa69
10-04-2006, 09:31 AM
in my case, from a very early age, I knew I wasn't gay or an effiminant man, being I never knew how to be a man, I was always a woman on the inside and mentally from birth.

BrendaQG
10-04-2006, 12:21 PM
I seond that emotion Vanessa.

I can only add that the people who come up with those psycological ideas, much like the average chaser, only see us as sex objects. The way men see all women as sex objects.

@Range Hova

Believe me even the glamour girls really I.D. as women just as much as anyone. The ammount of B.S. that goes with being a "T-girl" is just too great, the price too high, for any ammount of glamour to make it worthwhile. You have to really want it.

RangeHova
10-04-2006, 03:51 PM
@Range Hova

Believe me even the glamour girls really I.D. as women just as much as anyone. The ammount of B.S. that goes with being a "T-girl" is just too great, the price too high, for any ammount of glamour to make it worthwhile. You have to really want it.

I feel you but some girls can really insulate themselves into the scene so much that they become only about doing shows, turning tricks, running stunts or living for the club.

I know some girls (quite a few) who are very attractive and pass pretty well but they almost have no life outside of the scene. It is almost like they don't try to function outside of the life.

Or those girls who you see in the club that are stunningly fine but you see then in the daytime and its like they don't give a shit about how they look because a spotlight isn't shining in thier face. They'll rack a stubled face and roll with the punks and stay up in punk mess.

I've seen a few girls deep into living thier lives as females, with fully developed bodies and more just stop dressing as females because they realized they were doing it for all the wrong reasons. I think the appeal can be rough on that feminie looking boy that just so happens to look good in makeup. Often they go from being the everyday sissy punk that plays the background to this person that people are all of a sudden in awe of.

The way people don't just fawn over them but whorship them is real. Girls who do balls or shows can get the punks that love drag to foot the bill for all kinds of ridiculously expensive wardrobes just off thier name alone. You throw in the attention from men that comes with it all. That can be hard for some femme boys to resist.

BrendaQG
10-04-2006, 06:45 PM
I am going to have to ask you to trust me on this again. Afterall who am I but some unknown person on the internet.

I realize the purpose of this website is partly to sell fantasies. Let's be real for a minute.

The people you see performing in those clubs are all very young. 17 18 19 20 usually. Perhaps that 17/18 year old was just a year before for all the world a male. Albeit a efeminate one. That is a very sudden and overwhelming change. Shocking, like jumping into a very cold pool just after being in the hottub. It's fun and exhilierating, glamours and exciting. They are 17/18 and living like a person 5-10 years older than them. They have their own money and nobody can tell them nothin.

Then reality sets in. Perhaps they dropped out of highschool. They have no credit rating as everything was bought with cash. They try to legitimize their transition by way of the pschological establishment, which can either help or hurt depending on where you are and who you see. They realize that their other goals and dreams are slipping into impossibility. Or perhaps they simply loose their looks but still look female. Now you have to live in the world as a female with no education, no skills and nothing to fall back on. All of that plus all your legal papers saying you are male.

Some of us when faced with that static may revert to living as a male. Only to find quickly that it suits us poorly. The brave will refuse to compromise, and pay a price. No one I know of or have even heard of who reached the point of passing as a woman, let alone being a glamour girl, has been able to stay away forever. Even if they went on to try and be a straight married family man, or converted to Islam (Imagine that ;-) ). I mean you look down and you have hips and boobs, better stock up on loose clohtes!

I know that sounds like whineing. Dammit that is a real slice of the life of a young* transsexual.

*Little of the above applies to transsexuals who waited and "hid it" untill they were 45 or soemthing.

tsluva
10-09-2006, 04:01 AM
i'm glad Tyra Banks did a segment on dating involving a
transexual girl, and pick one of the prettiest, radiant and more
informative ones in GIA DARLING .

i do think the guy Gia is dating from Austin ,Tx added a great
deal of confusion to the audience with a straight man not caring
about a cock between the legs.
You know how often a debate that continues to be even
on this forum board of tgirl-lovers.

the number of surgeries ( 39) and pre-transexual photos
of Gia were just astouding highlights of the show.

It would be a good idea for a great number of
fans of Gia and other tgirls to write/call in comments, suggestions
to producers of Tyra Banks show and ask for more
transexual -guest appearances on her show.

Gia's highlight appearance is a good start in a more positive,detailed
way of connecting with the trangendered, if there are more tgirl
appearances in the future in this kind of highlight and forum
the enlightment would be even better.

hmmm, ... can we expect to see Allanah, Daniella or Yasmin
on Tyra' Bank's show in the near future as well ?

RangeHova
10-09-2006, 04:52 AM
I am going to have to ask you to trust me on this again. Afterall who am I but some unknown person on the internet.

I realize the purpose of this website is partly to sell fantasies. Let's be real for a minute.

I feel what you are saying but I am speaking of people that I personally know not some fantasy type deal that a lot of guys here deal in. I've been around the scene since I was using fake IDs to get in clubs. I even dated a girl who is one of the better known girls on the national scene who after 15 years of very successfully living as a woman began questioning her reason for why she made the change.

Another girl that I know of, Danielle Hunter, (see pic below) openly talks about the fact that she made the changet for all the wrong reason.

I have seen it happen quite often. I'm not saying most girls do it for the wrong reasons. I'm just saying that it is not a rare occurance to meet girls more wraqpped up in being the celebrity on the scene, girl who wins the balls, or the pageant queen than they are into being women. The scene is glamourous and holds a lot of allure to some people.

I have even seen some girls that had to tear themselves away from the scene to live more real and full lives.

As far as the age of the girls doing shows, most girls that have been on the show scene in the cities where I lived have not been really young. Here in Atlanta the show scene is very clickish and a young girl has to pay a lot of dues and kiss a lot of ass to get on a cast.

hwbs
10-09-2006, 08:05 AM
i saw it the other day....it was way better than one of those jerry or maury shows.....i actually talked to her while it was on....was surprised she actually answered....joke....good luck to gia and her new love interest :claps

Kabuki
01-05-2007, 11:10 PM
i saw it the other day....it was way better than one of those jerry or maury shows.....i actually talked to her while it was on....was surprised she actually answered....joke....good luck to gia and her new love interest :claps

I finally caught the repeat of the show. Gia is adorable, and the guy was pretty brave to put himself out there like that. Did you see the cringing faces in the audience? Pure confusion over the topic. I wonder if Gia and the guy are in an actual relationship now.