PDA

View Full Version : Fuck last weeks bad Black-tgirls photos

d
08-05-2004, 06:28 AM
she makes up for any ugly/monster type girls posted last week, last month or last year. Blacktgirls is off the chain.

canihavu
08-05-2004, 06:29 AM
She's cool. A little skinny for my taste, but she's nice.

d
08-05-2004, 06:48 AM
cmon man, I like the look she has going. Imagine her in 5 years with implants and her ass pumped full of silicone. not a good look. Some girls like allanah can pull off that look, but most cant.
I think megabody would agree

GroobySteven
08-05-2004, 11:24 AM
Black-Tgirls.com is always going to deliver (if you're into black girls) - ther might be some you don't like but there are plenty of new girls you will.
We're the only sites out there who will take the risk on new models - unlike the competitors which wait to see how they look on our sites and then make the call (yawn).
Some of the new stuff we're getting from Atlanta and New Orleans is great and Tony only gets the good ones.
seanchai

canihavu
08-05-2004, 11:29 AM
cmon man, I like the look she has going. Imagine her in 5 years with implants and her ass pumped full of silicone. not a good look. Some girls like allanah can pull off that look, but most cant.

Hopefully, she won't put herself through all that. I'm just saying that I like a littl emore meat.

iluvshemales
08-06-2004, 11:31 PM
wow, d. she's o-so-fine. u should post some more pics of her on the wow thread :)

Reddman
08-07-2004, 08:23 AM
[quote="MegabodyNYC"]YOUNG BLACK TRAINEE....NO FAT ASS, NO GOLF BALLS IN THE CHEEKS....NO HOT DOGS FOR LIPS

Damn that's mad harsh but mad funny right 'dere.

Reddman
08-07-2004, 08:28 AM
Shhhhheeeeeet Mega that's crazy action right there!!!! Where is the set of all three cuties together coming from??? Or post more pics at least. =Don't be stingy.

LBCDO
12-04-2004, 11:38 AM
LOL, i was up going through old post. Howd yall get those pics? There were a couple on her group, but i never knew more were out. I took those pics at her papartment. Ill ask her if its ok to post the rest on here.

magic9inch
12-04-2004, 05:58 PM
shes fine

Thuggish_Intellect
12-04-2004, 07:24 PM

I've been dissappointed the last few updates on BTG. Still a good site, I know different people have different taste but i'm just trying to figure out where the extra charges are going to. Back when it was 14.95 a month the site was better IMO. Hopefully the evil geniuses at BTG have something good in mind to justify the 24.95 a month fees.