PDA

View Full Version : TRANNY TUESDAYZ CLUB VAPOR SEXY PARTY PICS FROM 9-26-2006!

Sunny Dee-lite
10-02-2006, 11:40 AM
TONIGHT IS THE PARTY---TUESDAY OCTOBER 3TH, 2006 TRANNY TUESDAYZ THE HOTTEST WEEKLY PARTY AROUND!
:D Once again thank you guys for coming out and supporting us last tuesday , ...so come on out and join us this TUESDAY (October 3, 2006) ...doors open at 10 pm to 4 AM at CLUB VAPOR located @ 143 MADISON AVE (BETWEEN 31 ST & 32 ST ) FOR PARTY INFO PLEASE CALL 917-747-4682
We had one of our best turn outs to date...lots and lots of sexy girls, including some new faces,,,, most of the girls come pretty early because of the beautiful weather we have been having.. so guys get ready to party again this week.... and thank you ladies for coming out and putting on such a great show! guys don't miss out this week, it's going to be even better party this tuesday... SEXY LADIES THAT ARE AS SWEET AS THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL ( and just a little bit naughty!, lol)! i will be posting lots of pics throughout the ne4xt 2 days....so as always enjoy gentlemen and please have a wonderful day...i hope to see you all there this tuesday october the 6th at CLUB VAPOR!
love sunny xoxo :lol:

Sunny Dee-lite
10-02-2006, 11:46 AM
here are some more sexy pics for your viewing pleasure gentlemen...i hope all of you have had a wonderful weekend...and i wish you all a pleasant week up ahead! love sunny :D

buttolino
10-02-2006, 11:47 AM
:D awesome as ever................. :D

Sunny Dee-lite
10-02-2006, 11:51 AM
ONE MORE TO WET YOUR APPETITE! KISSES FROM MS.SUNSHINE
(IS THAT SHAIKRA! LOL)

buttolino
10-02-2006, 12:05 PM
:?: Sunny, who is the girl in the brown dress in your first pic? :shock:

greenkb
10-02-2006, 12:19 PM
DAYUM!! look at the booty on these two. I so have got to get my arse to one of these parties :lol:

Sunny Dee-lite
10-03-2006, 01:07 PM
:D good morning gentlemen... just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful day... i will be posting new pics all throughout the day! tonight is the party TUESDAY OCTOBER 3!!!!!!!!! SO please stop on by and see us at CLUB VAPOR for the best shemale party TRANNY TUESDAYZ! love sunny

AllanahStarrNYC
10-03-2006, 08:16 PM
Can't wait to see everyone there tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeardedOne
10-03-2006, 10:55 PM
*Sigh*

Being a hermit and living a kazillion miles away (New Yawkas will think of it as Exit Zero), I can only hope for the day when I can attend one of your wonderful parties.

Meanwhile, thanx so much for the great pix of the fun times. :D

LB85
04-29-2007, 05:55 PM
TONIGHT IS THE PARTY---TUESDAY OCTOBER 3TH, 2006 TRANNY TUESDAYZ THE HOTTEST WEEKLY PARTY AROUND!
:D Once again thank you guys for coming out and supporting us last tuesday , ...so come on out and join us this TUESDAY (October 3, 2006) ...doors open at 10 pm to 4 AM at CLUB VAPOR located @ 143 MADISON AVE (BETWEEN 31 ST & 32 ST ) FOR PARTY INFO PLEASE CALL 917-747-4682
We had one of our best turn outs to date...lots and lots of sexy girls, including some new faces,,,, most of the girls come pretty early because of the beautiful weather we have been having.. so guys get ready to party again this week.... and thank you ladies for coming out and putting on such a great show! guys don't miss out this week, it's going to be even better party this tuesday... SEXY LADIES THAT ARE AS SWEET AS THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL ( and just a little bit naughty!, lol)! i will be posting lots of pics throughout the ne4xt 2 days....so as always enjoy gentlemen and please have a wonderful day...i hope to see you all there this tuesday october the 6th at CLUB VAPOR!
love sunny xoxo :lol:

Who's the blonde on the right in the first pic? :D

sonny1972
04-29-2007, 06:36 PM
will there be a party on tuesday may 1 i have not seen many updated party photo's and wanted to know if they are still every tuesday if so i will be there this week

Yoda Rules!
03-04-2012, 09:09 PM
will there be a party on tuesday may 1 i have not seen many updated party photo's and wanted to know if they are still every tuesday if so i will be there this week

Tranny Tuesday is every Tuesday at the Secret Lounge. Be there are be square :)

Yoda Rules!
04-06-2012, 04:47 AM
Tranny Tuesday is great, Diva Las Vegas is hot, Sunny Dee Lite is amazing :)