PDA

View Full Version : Safe Sex 101 - Pop Quiz

peggygee
10-01-2006, 09:54 PM
Welcome back students, trust you
had a pleasant summer.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/sexyteach.jpg

We have a quick quiz for you, it is closed book.

Please use the #2 pencil given you and do not look at your neighbors answers.

You may begin, now.

1.Is oral sex safe , should I use a condom when performing it. If, I swallow am I am risk of getting HIV?

2. I like lambskin condoms, but my know it all girlfriend, says that we should not use them, whose right?

3.. My new boyfriend is fine, he is so handsome, he's got big muscles. He works out all the time, and plays sports. He doesn't do drugs or anything. I want our first time that we have sex to be special, so I don't want him to wear a condom, is that okay?

4.I am non op transsexual, and I am HIV+. I had a orchiectomy, I was castrated, thus I no longer ejaculate. it would be safe to put my penis in my boyfriend, right?

5. My boyfriend is HIV+, and the condom broke in me while we were having anal sex, what should I do?

6. This girl that I have been after for months, finally gave in and said that we could have sex. But she, said 'I must lick it, before I stick it'. She told me to get dental dams. I am not a dentist or an engineer, so don't know what that is. It is 2 in the morning, she's rolling her hair, and putting on face cream, what can I do?

7.As a post op, I don't menstruate, I don't have periods, so no blood. I just got married to the man of my dreams. My friends say it is okay, if he performs oral sex on me, and when he inserts his penis in me he doesn't have to wear a condom, are they correct?

BeardedOne
10-01-2006, 10:36 PM
Ooh, you one tricky bitch! And I say that in the nicest way. :D

I have my answers already, but want to see what the unwashed masses have to say first. :lol:

peggygee
10-01-2006, 11:37 PM

I have my answers already, but want to see what the unwashed masses have to say first. :lol:

And, taken in the nicest way. 8)

I knew you would get it, you're a quick study :wink:

I just want to see if all these people who are 'sucking and fucking' are doing it safely, and hell, maybe even often :roll:

BeardedOne
10-02-2006, 12:25 AM
I knew you would get it, you're a quick study

Damn! Can't fool you for a minnit, eh? :wink:

peggygee
10-31-2006, 06:20 AM

I just want to see if all these people who are 'sucking and fucking' are doing it safely, and hell, maybe even often :roll:

Let's try this again, shall we?

peggygee
12-26-2006, 09:25 PM

Let's try this again, shall we?

Perhaps in 2007, we can all know the right answers. :rock2

peggygee
12-27-2006, 01:24 AM
The first one to get all the questions right gets a date with the teacher :peanutbutter

vespertine1008
12-31-2006, 01:35 AM
I'm gonna take a shot at this, because I'd like to know the correct answers...

1.Is oral sex safe , should I use a condom when performing it. If, I swallow am I am risk of getting HIV?

Oral sex can put you at risk for things like herpes and HPV, but the HIV risk is fairly low. A condom used properly should virtually eliminate the HIV and largely curtail the risk of other STDs, so it's definitely safer.

I think swallowing cum is still very low risk for HIV, but avoiding that is probably safer. I don't know about other STDs.

2. I like lambskin condoms, but my know it all girlfriend, says that we should not use them, whose right?

Lambskin condoms are effective against pregnancy, but less effective than latex against STDs. So if you're worried about STDs, your gf is right.

3.. My new boyfriend is fine, he is so handsome, he's got big muscles. He works out all the time, and plays sports. He doesn't do drugs or anything. I want our first time that we have sex to be special, so I don't want him to wear a condom, is that okay?

That would put you at a much greater risk for STDs (and pregnancy if you're a girl).

4.I am non op transsexual, and I am HIV+. I had a orchiectomy, I was castrated, thus I no longer ejaculate. it would be safe to put my penis in my boyfriend, right?

Tough one. If there is any blood transmission you could still infect him, i.e. if there are any cuts or sores on your genitals and any open wounds in his anus.

5. My boyfriend is HIV+, and the condom broke in me while we were having anal sex, what should I do?

Get tested asap. Not sure if there is much else you could do.

6. This girl that I have been after for months, finally gave in and said that we could have sex. But she, said 'I must lick it, before I stick it'. She told me to get dental dams. I am not a dentist or an engineer, so don't know what that is. It is 2 in the morning, she's rolling her hair, and putting on face cream, what can I do?

If you live in a big city maybe you can go to a 24 hr deli or pharmacy and find that. Otherwise I think plastic wrap may be good for that.

7.As a post op, I don't menstruate, I don't have periods, so no blood. I just got married to the man of my dreams. My friends say it is okay, if he performs oral sex on me, and when he inserts his penis in me he doesn't have to wear a condom, are they correct?

If you've both been tested for STDs, are clean, and faithful to one another, that sounds fine.

BeardedOne
12-31-2006, 02:03 AM
I think Ms. Peggy needs to break out the cookies. :wink:

peggygee
12-31-2006, 02:40 AM
I think Ms. Peggy needs to break out the cookies. :wink:

Yeah, you and the the new guy (vespertine1008 - Rookie Poster -
Joined: 28 Dec 2006 - Posts: 1) may have earned some cookies. :claps

He is mostly correct. Would you like to help fill in the rest of the answers.

Let's start 2007 with a bang, ie having sex safely :peanutbutter

peggygee
12-31-2006, 02:41 AM
I'm gonna take a shot at this, because I'd like to know the correct answers...

I will submit the final answers shortly :wink:

vespertine1008
12-31-2006, 03:02 AM
The first one to get all the questions right gets a date with the teacher :peanutbutter

i missed this post when i originally answered... but if you're serious and i count as being the first one (as no one else posted first), i'm a 28yo male, 6', 155lbs, very clean friendly and even hung nicely.

you know i know how to keep it safe... let me know! :D

peggygee
03-08-2007, 12:09 AM
Hey!

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/noob.jpg

Did you take the
safe sex test yet?

mpcc2004
03-08-2007, 12:20 AM
Welcome back students, trust you
had a pleasant summer.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/sexyteach.jpg

We have a quick quiz for you, it is closed book.

Please use the #2 pencil given you and do not look at your neighbors answers.

You may begin, now.

1.Alway use a condom because the lining of the mouth is prone to small tissue breaks which could lead to a transfer of bodily fluids. Also it is not entirely clear yet if HIV can be transmitted through saliva, but there is a significant risk of other diseases such as oral gonorhea ( which can be life threatening)

2. I would not recommend using lambskin comdoms because viruses may be able to pentrate them. Viruses cause diseases such is HIV and Herpes.

3.It is never ok or safe to not wear a condom. Especially not with a new partner. He could have anything and now you have it to.

4.It is still not safe due to prostatic secretions and the possibility of blood to blood transmission

5.Immediately go to the ER. Tell them what happened. I would not recommend trying anything at home because you could possibly increase the possibility of infection.

6.I am not very familiar with dental dams

7.They are not correct

Lord Goatse
03-08-2007, 01:49 AM
Lord Goatse has not posted for a while, but thought that he should offer his advice to the earnest members of this forum.

Lord Goatse feels that if you need to swallow, your partner is performing fellatio incorrectly, and needs lessons.

Lord Goatse has not heard of Lambskin condoms. He has heard of the term 'sheepshagger'.

Lord Goatse feels that your new boyfriend sounds like a bit of a poofter. Don't touch him, even with a shit-covered bargepole.

Lord Goatse feels it depends if your penis is still attached, too.

Lord Goatse feels that your boyfriend suffers from an awful lot of bad luck. Fate is trying to tell you something.

Lord Goatse always finds that one off the wrist can help in awkward situations.

Lord Goatse feels that the risk of pregnancy is somewhat low. One up the arse is alway a useful policy if in doubt.

On a more sensible note, my Butler, Bentley (who is typing this) feels that it is important to tell you to always use a barrier contraception, regardless of the situation, and if you feel that you have been exposed to a risk of HIV, seek a physician's advice as soon as possible - post exposure prophylaxis saves lives.

ILuvGurls
03-08-2007, 02:08 AM
i suppose there is some reason that a rubber shouldn't be use, but when in doubt always use a rubber.

muhmuh
03-08-2007, 02:24 AM
i say give the price to lord goatse its probably gonna be the best post this month

peggygee
03-08-2007, 02:47 AM
Lord Goatse has not posted for a while, but thought that he should offer his advice to the earnest members of this forum.

Lord Goatse feels that if you need to swallow, your partner is performing fellatio incorrectly, and needs lessons.

Lord Goatse has not heard of Lambskin condoms. He has heard of the term 'sheepshagger'.

Lord Goatse feels that your new boyfriend sounds like a bit of a poofter. Don't touch him, even with a shit-covered bargepole.

Lord Goatse feels it depends if your penis is still attached, too.

Lord Goatse feels that your boyfriend suffers from an awful lot of bad luck. Fate is trying to tell you something.

Lord Goatse always finds that one off the wrist can help in awkward situations.

Lord Goatse feels that the risk of pregnancy is somewhat low. One up the arse is alway a useful policy if in doubt.

On a more sensible note, my Butler, Bentley (who is typing this) feels that it is important to tell you to always use a barrier contraception, regardless of the situation, and if you feel that you have been exposed to a risk of HIV, seek a physician's advice as soon as possible - post exposure prophylaxis saves lives.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/blackteacher.jpg

mpcc2004, you have a B+, good work. :wink:
Check on those dental dams and get back to me.

ILuvGurls, Lord Goatse, his Butler Bentley, and Mr. muhmuh, I
will need you to stay after class for detention to clap erasers.

When you are done please review your answers. :smh

Kriss
03-08-2007, 08:22 AM
Lord Goatse .........

GENIUS :claps GENIUS :claps GENIUS :claps GENIUS :claps GENIUS :claps GENIUS :claps GENIUS :claps