PDA

View Full Version : Breaking NEW Party News!

AllanahStarrNYC
08-04-2004, 10:28 PM
Great news for all the working guys out there who can't make it to the party on Thursday cause they have to work the next day.

The party has now been moved to FRIDAYS.
So the next party date will be Friday Sept. 24.

So, I will be in touch with the details.
xxx
A *

roy404
08-04-2004, 11:07 PM
Can you give the address yet. As I do not know NYC and would like to book a room anf flight. Roy H Dallas You know who I am Luv!!

NYCe
08-05-2004, 05:52 AM
Unless something has changed, most likely the party will be held at
Club Shelter
20 West 39th Street (between 5th and 6th)

mBomb
08-05-2004, 07:25 AM
Hopefully I won't be working that day since I really, really wanted to go to the last one just to see Tara in person.

hwbs
08-05-2004, 08:14 AM
hey NYCe that gives us one less week to hit the gym so we can roll in their shirtless (remember).....no more lifting rockets....i have it in my contract, ,lol...later

pickles

NYCe
08-05-2004, 08:22 AM
pickles, I've been doing 500 dead lifts an hour since the last party. All I'm wearing this time is some spandex shorts and a double layer of baby oil. :D

Thuggish_Intellect
08-06-2004, 02:32 AM
at the next event?

I'd like to know what to expect. Seeing as this would be the first time i'd put myself in a situation like this. I'm sure i'm not the only one with this question.

Thanks

flabbybody
08-07-2004, 12:06 AM
A Friday night gig could mean an extra 500 people. I think we may need a bigger place.

hopscotch
08-07-2004, 02:39 AM
Allanah should raise the cover price ($100 perhaps?) to make the setting more intimate, weed out the curiosity seekers and still make as much money.

AllanahStarrNYC
08-07-2004, 02:44 AM
actually flabby-
we will have access to one more floor there if it gets too crowded
that place has 4 floors
and i was thinking of raising it to 50 cause i want to hire more girls
its its going to be even bigger.

flabbybody
08-07-2004, 03:44 AM
50 is a bargain. You can hang out with 4 floors of beautiful girls on a September Friday night. Only in New York.

roy404
08-07-2004, 10:08 PM
Another option is $40 pre-sell and $60 at the door. That will give you a better Idea od how many will show up.

nylust
08-08-2004, 11:49 PM
you can raise it to 60 easily and you'll still sell out. get more girls would be fantastic although at 60 you could perhaps put on more of a show, or intersperse more 'acts' on the main stage in addition to the regular dancing. also, if you do more floors maybe a dance floor instead of the stage, I'd love to get down with some of your friends, they're so cool.

what's the super special theme? something super fetishy, pre halloween?

you should get Tara to design costumes for some of the girls. her costumes are incredible.

remky
08-09-2004, 09:38 AM
Sorry, to bother everyone with newbie questions, but I have a couple.:)

How often are these parties held? Are they always held in NYC? I would love to attend this one, but I might have trouble getting time off of work in Sept. to fly out to NYC. However, if they are fairly infrequent then I'll push a little harder to make it to this one.

It sounds like the parties are open to the public. If not, how do you get on the list to be invited? (I know, most of the time if there is a list and you have to ask how to get on it then you probably wont make the list to begin with, but it's never hurts to ask.):)

I've never been to NYC, is the club the parties are held at in a nice part of the city? Another way of asking this question is: Should I look for a hotel near the club or in another part of the city?

Thanks in advance for your time.

'KY

goldtop
08-09-2004, 01:57 PM
Large scale events like this make me uncomfortable, though im sure all involved had a wonderful time. Id be interested in something smaller, more intimate and perhaps dinner based rather than nightclub.

A $ 50 cover seems pretty reasonable to me for Allanahs parties, its hardly extortion by NY standards.

longman
08-10-2004, 03:33 PM
$50 isn't bad.....think of it this way: a NYC parking picket is $105.

bipoker
08-11-2004, 11:09 PM
Interesting that the guys are eager to dig deeper into their pockets for an steeper cover, and why not? Everything else is going up in this city, why not invest more in our carnal desires. I'm wondering how stacked a first rate tranny chaser has to be these days though, let's see: You've got your transportation to the party (ie; cab or parking), cover charge, bar tab plus tips (and you have to buy drinks for the girls fellows, mandatory!!), tipping the dancers, lap dances, and of course you're going to want to grab a girl for the end of the night action at you apt. or hotel. I'd say that's about $500-$600 of good tranny action, probably best to bring a grand to be on the safe side.

Add to this the $ we spend on video's and websites, it's a great life. I personally only have about $5000 invested this year so far, so dropping another ten at the front door won't be a problem.

Cheers!

bipoker

pupper
08-19-2004, 06:38 AM

NYCe
08-19-2004, 07:43 PM
That idea won't work. You have to pay to play and a venue that size in NYC costs $$$$

flabbybody
08-19-2004, 11:22 PM
bipoker, you're numbers are about right but you're leaving out the weekend jaunts to Nowbar and Edleweiss. I'm never able to leave those places without dropping some $$.

Thuggish_Intellect
08-19-2004, 11:49 PM
Damned you!!!

You guys have all the fun.

I'd love to have something to spend my money on in the nations capital other than websites...lol

flabbybody
08-20-2004, 01:42 AM
the RNC begins on August 30 and Allanah's gig is Sept 24, so there's no conflict. Besides, those homophobic pricks are not welcome at our parties, despite the fact Chaney and company secretly crave trannys as much as us.

seaman
08-20-2004, 05:46 AM
Hey flabbybody -

Didn't our friend seanchai say he knows several Republican congressmen that like trannies? I don't think any of these guys - Dems or Reps, truly live the crap they campaign on. They're alll horny perverts like us, but its only the Dems (Clinton, that is) that admit it!

Mugai_hentaisha
08-21-2004, 03:18 PM
you could still go with a political theme....... i magine this....get a male (pref 2) that looks like G.W. and or Kerry and have Allanah and the rest of the ladies spank them as an act? Anybody else see the potential? :lol: