PDA

View Full Version : is it werid to have foot fetish with your own feet

kink
10-25-2017, 02:03 AM
So I been going to the nail salon getting my nails painted and realize I have very nice looking toes. I can jerk off to my own feet pictures which feels weird but I just want to know is this normal. I posted some picks of my feet to show you guys hopefully you guy like them like I do.

filghy2
10-25-2017, 02:14 AM
Yes, it's weird - what other answer did you expect? I guess it does have the advantage of being cheap and convenient to get off.

filghy2
10-25-2017, 02:54 AM
Sorry, I was being 'tongue in cheek' and not trying to be negative. It's not my thing, but if you enjoy it what does it matter if most people would find it weird?

slave2u
10-25-2017, 03:15 AM
Sorry, I was being 'tongue in cheek' and not trying to be negative. It's not my thing, but if you enjoy it what does it matter if most people would find it weird?

i agree with filghy - it is odd, but if it brings you pleasure - knock yourself out.
most of us on here would be considered weird by our peers, so why worry what anyone thinks...

Fahrenheit451
10-25-2017, 03:30 PM
Well, definitions of odd vary. But it's a pretty common concept in sexual psychology ... a subcategory of what they call 'autoerotica'.

flabbybody
10-25-2017, 03:31 PM
I've had a fetish for your feet for years
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?77021-to-those-who-like-feet