PDA

View Full Version : White lies you regret?

scorpion
09-30-2006, 01:05 AM
This happend when i was 19 y old when i start my work at the 3 rd ship. i saile out whit
Wee have gone out from marseille whit the destination cape town in south africa. It was time four lunch the first day and the cook came in and served the food.
Its locks horibel and smell like shit... and i thinking: Im not gonna eat this..
Im think Im dont feel okey.. no i was sure the food dont get better and i cant feel bad every day so I came to a briliant idea.. so I say: Im Im... Hav havent they told you.... Told us what the cook answer.
That Im Im.....vegetarian.
This was the best i can figure out in this moment.
You have could hear a needle fall in this moment. And then I heard everybody laughing...This is vegetarian food say the cook and give mee a ugly smile. Okey the food i have to eat dosent smell so bad but i should say than it smell more than it taste.
He was angry at the situation.. and told mee a sailor who is vegetarian made a lot of extra work four him... and how lucky I was that wee should do a stop in the haurbour of casa blanca so he can get more vegetarian foods four mee...or else he havent so it have been enought.
The painful is that everything he served us after that was amasing high class food.... He was a artist to make foods but every tuesday lunch it was vegetarian food...I never told him about my white lie... I sit there whit my pasta sallad tomtes...And every day he told mee that I bring him a lot of xtra job. Now after Im glad i never told him this white lie... beacause shortly after i heard he was in prison beacause he have throw a saucepan
of cooking water over a person he have been angry at.
Some other who have made up a white lie who get wrong?